Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legend of JWeibs continues to grow

+7
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
Herbie Green
11 posters

Go down

The legend of JWeibs continues to grow Empty The legend of JWeibs continues to grow

Post by Herbie Green Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 12:48

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2570418-the-teens-who-know-college-football-recruitings-biggest-secrets
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The legend of JWeibs continues to grow Empty Re: The legend of JWeibs continues to grow

Post by The_Dude Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:08

cool story but lets take it easy at worshipping some high skool kids
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

The legend of JWeibs continues to grow Empty Re: The legend of JWeibs continues to grow

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:12

Will Heat come back or is he still distraught at the idea of people poking fun at Weibs?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Will Heat come back or is he still distraught at the idea of people poking fun at Weibs?

He should come back. With pics.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Will Heat come back or is he still distraught at the idea of people poking fun at Weibs?
for a guy named "Heat", he sure has a short fuse. He got upset with me regularly about very benign things.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:27

The_Dude wrote:cool story but lets take it easy at worshipping some high skool kids

Are we now worshipping HS kids that worship other HS kids? Weird article.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
for a guy named "Heat", he sure has a short fuse. He got upset with me regularly about very benign things.

Then...it makes sense?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If only you and Nigel stopped ruining the board.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Heat was barking at me about something I said.. I was like "dang, bro - I thought we could say what we wanted here".. and he goes "you can - but I'll call you out on it"..

it may not have been Heat though. It could've been the other guy. Can't quite recall. Similar sentiments, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Heat was barking at me about something I said.. I was like "dang, bro - I thought we could say what we wanted here".. and he goes "you can - but I'll call you out on it"..

it may not have been Heat though. It could've been the other guy. Can't quite recall. Similar sentiments, though.
He never censored you for it. Here's the thing. If you can go around and 'bump...' threads and be sarcastic about it and it annoys people, people might do things that annoy you. You were never threatened with a ban, but if everything goes, that means that people can call out other posters for shit they may not like. I'm losing my train of thought. Basically, say and do what you want, but that means other people can ask you not to do it, doesn't mean you actually have to do what they ask.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:44

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He never censored you for it. Here's the thing. If you can go around and 'bump...' threads and be sarcastic about it and it annoys people, people might do things that annoy you. You were never threatened with a ban, but if everything goes, that means that people can call out other posters for shit they may not like. I'm losing my train of thought. Basically, say and do what you want, but that means other people can ask you not to do it, doesn't mean you actually have to do what they ask.

This is just getting so confusing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:45

InTenSity wrote:Basically, say and do what you want, but that means other people can ask you not to do it, doesn't mean you actually have to do what they ask.
I think this belongs in that 7-page thread about sexual assaults.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You sure talk a lot for a dead guy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:49

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Heat was barking at me about something I said.. I was like "dang, bro - I thought we could say what we wanted here".. and he goes "you can - but I'll call you out on it"..

yeah - he just seemed a little testy. People here don't bother me - even ones I disagree with, etc - I just ignore them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:49

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:cool story but lets take it easy at worshipping some high skool kids

Are we now worshipping HS kids that worship other HS kids? Weird article.

I personally worship Jr high kids.

Sincerely,

He who goes by For Bin
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:50

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Heat was barking at me about something I said.. I was like "dang, bro - I thought we could say what we wanted here".. and he goes "you can - but I'll call you out on it"..

Do you get distracted by tinsel?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That never gets old.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:53

NigelUno wrote:

That never gets old.

Agreed. This is the blanch board. Not the nigel sak board
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:56

I don't know about you guys, but I'm keeping and eye on that one zygote who, genetically speaking, has a specific disposition to potentially have a disproportionate amount of buffering abilities as it relates to blood lactate.

he's got the potential to be something special.

GO GREEN!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 13:59

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Do you get distracted by tinsel?
No, I mean, maybe, kind of, not really. Yes.
What was the question?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 14:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I'm keeping and eye on that one zygote who, genetically speaking, has a specific disposition to potentially have a disproportionate amount of buffering abilities as it relates to blood lactate.

GO GREEN!

How can you tell? Is the zygote waving the umbilical cord at a passing blood cell?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 14:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I'm keeping and eye on that one zygote who, genetically speaking, has a specific disposition to potentially have a disproportionate amount of buffering abilities as it relates to blood lactate.

GO GREEN!

I bet he will be a great guy to have a beer with.

Is that the 5th time someone made that joke today? We should probably shelf it until tomorrow.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down