Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we get a new kicker now please?

+18
pulling69
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
Dendrobates
aualum06
tanfan!
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
kingstonlake
The Pantry
tig ol bitties
Giant Moose
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can we get a new kicker now please? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we get a new kicker now please?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-25, 17:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Kingston lake I just want you to know that our kicker is 6-6 since you went on your insane shit fit.

I'm comfortable knowing that both Coghlin and I both agree he has rebounded well from not playing well in the game he didn't play well. I'm glad the kid is able to self reflect and not let it get him down. But I'm sure you know more about kicking than the guy who said he rebounded well after that game he was unhappy about his performance in...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Can we get a new kicker now please? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we get a new kicker now please?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-25, 17:34

You overreacted it’s okay to admit it that’s what message boards are for Kingston lake.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-25, 17:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You overreacted it’s okay to admit it that’s what message boards are for Kingston lake.

I agree that both Coghlin and I overreacted in saying he didn't play well in the game he said he didn't play well. It's okay Trav, let it go. It was like a month ago. He didn't play well by his own admission. I'm sure your star studded career here transcends well to kicker evaluation at the college level. Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-25, 17:57

My favorite part is when you change what your argument was Kingston. It’s humorous for me that you now essentially just agree with me but pretend that you’re still right or something.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-25, 18:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My favorite part is when you change what your argument was Kingston. It’s humorous for me that you now essentially just agree with me but pretend that you’re still right or something.

Nigel hacked Travis' account! Can we get a new kicker now please? - Page 3 4198636888
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-25, 18:06

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My favorite part is when you change what your argument was Kingston. It’s humorous for me that you now essentially just agree with me but pretend that you’re still right or something.

Nigel hacked Travis' account! Can we get a new kicker now please? - Page 3 4198636888
The end of the world is near.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-25, 18:07; edited 1 time in total
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-25, 18:07

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

That doesn’t make any sense. Tighten up Kingston.

For real though he was a hair off on those two, one of which was from what 47? We’re gonna be fine at kicker for three years, which is nice since I didn’t trust the guy at all until today oddly enough.

There were plenty of freshman that played "fine". He wasnt one of them.  The kicker position is probably the one that requires the least amount of growth on the field. You're pretty much athletically ready when you step on campus. There's no coverage schemes to learn, routes to learn, plays to learn, etc. Kick ball straight. End of story. He didn't play well. It's ok to say it.
Lol honestly greenway I think Kingston and I were saying more or less the same thing except he was going all bonkers and I was probably putting more weight on his “kickers don’t get better once they get on campus” comment than he intended (which is simply nonsense.) but id like to continue to point out that he lost his mind after that game until he apologizes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-25, 18:10

Someone tell travis he’s right so he shuts up
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-25, 18:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone tell travis he’s right so he shuts up
You could do it otpt
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-25, 18:37

kingstonlake wrote:

There were plenty of freshman that played "fine". He wasnt one of them.  The kicker position is probably the one that requires the least amount of growth on the field. You're pretty much athletically ready when you step on campus. There's no coverage schemes to learn, routes to learn, plays to learn, etc. Kick ball straight. End of story. He didn't play well. It's ok to say it.
Lol honestly greenway I think Kingston and I were saying more or less the same thing except he was going all bonkers and I was probably putting more weight on his “kickers don’t get better once they get on campus” comment than he intended (which is simply nonsense.) but id like to continue to point out that he lost his mind after that game until he apologizes.

Herbie.....err Travis, would you like me to tell you you were right when you said Coghlin played "fine" in the game he was 1-3 in FG attempts and I said he didn't play well? Would you like me to tell you that you were right and Coghlin was wrong when he said his job was to move on from that game and concentrate on the next? If it will stop you from bumping this thread and looking like a bigger fool, I will. Honest, I will. I'm wondering if you are a fan of the wrong school. There's a whole delusional fan base down the road that only see roses and pudding. Even after a sub par performance on any given day.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-25, 18:52

Oh Kingston. I said he’s fine. As in “this thread is called we need a new kicker, that’s dumb, he’s fine”

You said “kickers don’t get better” because you’re a big dum dum.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-25, 18:56

kingstonlake wrote:

Okay, Nigel.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-25, 20:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh Kingston. I said he’s fine. As in “this thread is called we need a new kicker, that’s dumb, he’s fine”

Well, now you're just lying.  You said, he's a freshman, he did fine. (did indicates an action performed) You did not say "he's fine".

I could have the court reporter repeat it for the court if you like.
Can we get a new kicker now please? - Page 3 A_few_10

And I never said kickers don't get better.  That's another lie.  I said of all the positions on the field it probably requires the least amount of growth compared to the other positions on the field.  The other positions have film study and a play book to learn.  Kickers are athletically ready as a freshman, they aren't required to gain weight, etc.

It's ok travis.  You were wrong. Let it go.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2017-11-25, 20:45; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-25, 20:45

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh Kingston. I said he’s fine. As in “this thread is called we need a new kicker, that’s dumb, he’s fine”

Well, now you're just lying.  You said, he's a freshman, he did fine. (did indicates an action performed)

And I never said kickers don't get better.  That's another lie.  I said of all the positions on the field it probably requires the least amount of growth compared to the other positions on the field.  The other positions have film study and a play book to learn.  Kickers are athletically ready as a freshman, they aren't required to gain weight, etc.

Lol that’s one hell of a way to interpret you’re heated “I’m so mad at our kicker” moment. 

Also, he’s a freshman, he did fine. He hit the post twice mind you. That’s what you were all bonkers over. 3 inches of freak out on a kick. Note- he damn near hit the post twice today but Kingston lake, kicker whisperer, scantly noticed.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-25, 20:46

kingstonlake wrote:

Well, now you're just lying.  You said, he's a freshman, he did fine. (did indicates an action performed)

Lol that’s one hell of a way to interpret you’re heated “I’m so mad at our kicker” moment. 

Also, he’s a freshman, he did fine. He hit the post twice mind you. That’s what you were all bonkers over. 3 inches of freak out on a kick. Note- he damn near hit the post twice today but Kingston lake, kicker whisperer, scantly noticed.

I didn't freak out. I said he didn't play well. Are you old?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-25, 20:52

Nah.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-26, 02:16

This thread is highly underated. Looking forward to how this turns out.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-26, 02:43

Shut up Nigel.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-26, 16:51

Bump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3