Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread

+23
DWags
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
tig ol bitties
Rocinante
Blanch32
WhiteGreenShow
The Pantry
gomersbro
Code_Warrior
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
Wally Fairway
Keith Stone
WhiteBoyHatcher
SpartanInNH
tTy
Dr. Strangelove
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
27 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread Empty tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread

Post by Guest 2015-09-29, 13:01

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread CQFLRk4WwAAf2n3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread Empty Re: tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread

Post by Guest 2015-09-29, 13:01

Game notes and media guide:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/msu/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2015-16/release/release_20150929aaa.pdf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread Empty Re: tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-29, 13:03

I'm very excited.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 13:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm very excited.
You'd have to be locomotive to not be excited about playing the Boilers.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-29, 13:13

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm very excited.
You'd have to be locomotive to not be excited about playing the Boilers.
I have a motive for being loco.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 13:17

You know it's bad times for Purdue when ESPN is openly mocking them.

@ESPNCFB
Purdue’s Big Ten struggles are put into perspective in the @Aflac Quack of the Week »
Video: https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CQAnUHxWUAAPPVn.mp4

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread PygvGvW

Last edited by Giant Moose on 2015-09-29, 13:24; edited 1 time in total
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 13:21

Did we win?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-29, 13:24

Is this the week we FINALLY cover?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-29, 13:25

tGreenWay wrote:Did we win?

The game isn't until Saturday at noon.

Please go to the east lansing public library and check out Highlights Magazine, issue #167 page 6. I have left you a pocket schedule there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 13:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Please go to the east lansing public library and check out Highlights Magazine, issue #167 page 6. I have left you a pocket schedule there.
Is that the Goofus and Gallant page? I always hated that do-gooder Gallant.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 13:29

Ooh, puzzles. I love puzzles. Yay!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 13:31

Giant Moose wrote:

Is that the Goofus and Gallant page? I always hated that do-gooder Gallant.

That Gallant is a little bitch. I used to cut his eyes out with my scissors. Momma got scared, but the lady doctor said I should be okay, long as I wasn't left alone.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 13:33

tGreenWay wrote:That Gallant is a little bitch. I used to cut his eyes out with my scissors. Momma got scared, but the lady doctor said I should be okay, long as I wasn't left alone.

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 14:46

PU's coach thinks we play right into their hands. tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread 1494614055

"Michigan State plays an offense that they're going to try to grind the clock down and wear you down a little bit, and I think that plays a little bit into our hands,'' Hazell said. "Also on the other side of the ball, they play a scheme where you know where guys are going to be.

"I think our guys have a lot of confidence in the schemes that we're playing against those guys."

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2015/09/confident_purdue_ready_to_sche.html
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-29, 20:45

Giant Moose wrote:You know it's bad times for Purdue when ESPN is openly mocking them.

@ESPNCFB
Purdue’s Big Ten struggles are put into perspective in the @Aflac Quack of the Week »
Video: https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CQAnUHxWUAAPPVn.mp4

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread PygvGvW

If the beak fits.....
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-29, 20:53

FWIW, for as well behaved as our fanbase was when Oregon visited us, please throw feces, trash and spit upon any and all Purdue fans you come across this weekend. Most miserable fan base on the planet.... Maybe the universe..... I went to the 55 to -23 game that Drew Brees torched us in and the fans were the worst imaginable. Fuck them. I hate them. More than anything else in life. Probably...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-09-29, 21:17

Gotta admit - I love that big fucking drum
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-29, 21:18

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Gotta admit - I love that big fucking drum

Go sit 25 feet from that fucker when Amp Campbell has a pulled hammy and won't come out of the game vs. Brees.

That'll learn ya.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-09-29, 21:28

yes, but didn't look good doing it - the hand wringing, bitching, and worrying continues.

Meanwhile Jimmah's boys whip Maryland and rise to #0 in the rankings, jumping everyone and he is named coach and innovator of the year (for inventing the use of headsets by coaches)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-29, 21:33

Wally Fairway wrote:
yes, but didn't look good doing it - the hand wringing, bitching, and worrying continues.

Meanwhile Jimmah's boys whip Maryland and rise to #0 in the rankings, jumping everyone and he is named coach and innovator of the year (for inventing the use of headsets by coaches)

UM is prolly going to be alive in the NFL Wild Card race after this weekend.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-29, 22:18

It saddens me that even some of our fans are falling for this farce. Insecurities still abound, apparently.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-01, 09:10

Rexrode Game notes

MSU notes: Dennis Finley ready for chance to fill in at LT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-01, 18:25

LooseGoose wrote:Rexrode Game notes

MSU notes: Dennis Finley ready for chance to fill in at LT

He actually did a lot better than I expected. But then, I nearly tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread 3836498553 when Conklin went out, so....... Glad he sounds confident, and the team sounds confident in him.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-02, 07:01

Position breakdown: MSU coach Mark Dantonio notes pesky Purdue 'has players, too'

EAST LANSING — Michigan State's tight games the past two seasons with Purdue have been well documented, and a look at the Boilermakers depth chart is even more revealing.

Purdue is 1-3 entering Saturday's noon game against the No. 2-ranked Spartans (TV: ESPN2) at Spartan Stadium matching up well with MSU in some areas.

A recent quarterback change has created some optimism for the Boilermakers, and a more physical run game than last year gives Purdue a chance to find some balance on offense.

"They've got players, too" MSU coach Mark Dantonio said. "They've had some turnovers, but they keep playing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-02, 13:29

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread CQVA5adWsAAooUF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 04:22

Officially Game Day - the B1GTen Season is upon us!!

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread 16479632-Fist-through-wall-Stock-Vector
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 08:39

MSU opens B1G season; league title part of ultimate goal

EAST LANSING – A Big Ten championship — how quaint.

In the era of the College Football Playoff and its weekly projections from every corner of the Internet, and in the Michigan State era of being a viable contender for that playoff, the pursuit of a conference championship seems lost in the noise at times. Cocah Mark Dantonio hears it, though.

"It's a really big deal to me," said Dantonio, whose No. 2 Spartans (4-0) will start the race today at homecoming against Purdue (1-3). "We coach in the Big Ten, so that's what I'm concerned about. I think coaches basically put themselves in a bubble. I don't care what conference you're in, you sort of submerge yourself in that conference. You really don't know too much what's going on in other conferences, other than what you may read from time to time or as it gets near the end of the season. I just think that's the norm.

"When I was at Cincinnati, I couldn't have told you what was going on in the Big Ten. I was concerned with what was going on in the Big East. I think that's just the norm for me. It's all about what we do now. It's the start of something special."

And, well, it's basically essential for the other stuff, too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-03, 08:53

Koko Mark Dantonio.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-03, 08:54

I'm feeling good about today's game. My total at 7-11 this morning was 18.55.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 09:31

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread CQZJs01WEAAjlr5
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-03, 10:06

Lee Corso.... Yikes. Maybe time to hang 'em up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 10:07

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread CQZb2RvWwAAU9pX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-03, 10:09

And Desmond is carrying our banner on Gameday. Weird.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 10:33

Joe Rexrode ‏@joerexrode 15m15 minutes ago

MSU dress list per spokesman -- no Conklin, Kieler. Price, Williamson dressing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 10:35

Brent Yarina ‏@BTNBrentYarina 20m20 minutes ago
Great shot from @BoilerFootball. That's @DantonioMark, kneeling, second from left, as a Purdue GA in 1981.

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread CQZf998UAAAmn8_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 10:37

Countdown to kickoff: Purdue at Michigan State

Three items of interest heading into Saturday’s matchup at Spartan Stadium:

• When will the Boilermakers stop becoming their own worst enemy? It may not matter Saturday. If Purdue plays a mistake-free game, beating Michigan State remains a huge obstacle. But if coach Darrell Hazell’s team has any plans of breaking through during the next eight games, it has to clean up penalties, turnovers, missed tackles and put points on the scoreboard when presented with an opportunity. At some point, this cycle has to end, doesn’t it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 11:00

MSU vs. Purdue: Scouting report, prediction

Prediction: MSU 44, Purdue 10. The Spartans finally will put things together and obliterate an opponent, with the 1965 MSU national champions on hand to watch a team that has yet to give sustained evidence that it can win it all. Look for Connor Cook to put up big numbers as he becomes MSU's winningest quarterback, and for MSU's defense to swarm Purdue redshirt freshman quarterback David Blough in his first road test.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 11:57

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread CQZsBYLUsAIqNBI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 11:58

tOfficial Boilers Go Down Game thread CQZryHeUkAAbnWq
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-03, 11:58

Arnett starting at WR - Nicholson not starting at S.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next