Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I just had the first deleted thread

+18
Giant Moose
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
kingstonlake
InTenSity
SpartyScotty
pulling69
Snake Plissken
Wally Fairway
HT
Turtleneck
SeeRockCity
Triple Sparty
Gomer
GRR Spartan
Death Roe
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: So I just had the first deleted thread

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-09-29, 23:04

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
You realize I don't lose sleep over your asinine posting you dick bag. I barely go to tRCMB yet you claim I'm going there to inflict punishment on you. I laugh at you...you ass wipe.

Like the last time you cross banned me because your vagina got hurt here? Am I right? Too bad you couldn't even ban me if you wanted. Try IP banning me bitch. Pussy.
I don't care enough to ban your stupid ass So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 2809484752
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: So I just had the first deleted thread

Post by Guest 2015-09-29, 23:06

Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Like the last time you cross banned me because your vagina got hurt here? Am I right? Too bad you couldn't even ban me if you wanted. Try IP banning me bitch. Pussy.
I don't care enough to ban your stupid ass So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 2809484752
Because you can't #I win
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-29, 23:06

I'm having Bulleit tonight.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-09-30, 01:04

Blanch32 wrote:Don't know whether to be proud or Trevor is winning.

Premium nonetheless

Not the first by a long shot.....Troll accounts have had their stuff deleted numerous times. Also, we move and merge threads here since we have that power. Suck on that 247!
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-09-30, 01:06

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
You realize I don't lose sleep over your asinine posting you dick bag. I barely go to tRCMB yet you claim I'm going there to inflict punishment on you. I laugh at you...you ass wipe.

Eat a dick Ross. How many other people have you sent PMs to here about downvoting all of their posts on 247? Talk about an obsessed fattie.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-09-30, 01:07

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

It was pulling, same rogue mod who banned me and deleted threads.  He gives blow jobs to snake daily. Also thinks he is some sort of pilot Rolling Eyes

Right...I was at work when it was deleted and didn't do it.

PS Never banned your account here.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-30, 08:03

Rocinante wrote:Was it the period thread? Cuz I thought that was kind of funny.

I did too. Everyone was PM SING early, then it started to flow until SeeRockCity plugged it up.

Look, you might not like the topic, but until there is pics or criminal shit, then you just need let the tide roll
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-30, 08:07

pulling69 wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Don't know whether to be proud or Trevor is winning.

Premium nonetheless

Not the first by a long shot.....Troll accounts have had their stuff deleted numerous times. Also, we move and merge threads here since we have that power. Suck on that 247!

Yes bc that's the charter the Genitalia agreed to. We did not agree for thread deletions bc of topical manner. Now that thread will live on in infamity instead of dying through the night.

I just hope the owner changes his mind faster than he does with his tampons
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-30, 08:17

I usually join the proletariat in these arguments and fight the man as hard as possible. But this one...

Meh.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 08:19

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyScotty 2015-09-30, 08:25

Blanch32 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Why to be or not why to be, that is the question. To sleep, perchance to dream...

I can post threads about Shakespeare plays, you really want that instead?

Still can't believe I can have that conversation with 22 year old msu college grads bit not 53 year old grandpas. Nam didn't harden you dudes?

Person that is 53 was born in 61 or 62. Nam ended in 75. So they would have been 14 when the conflict was over. You are dumb as shit.
SpartyScotty
SpartyScotty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-30, 08:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea what's going on in this thread.
Bleaches thread about a 'period' towel was deleted. Bach is complaining about that. I think there is some validity to that complaint. SRC says he deleted the thread, I'm not sure if he is serious or not, but probably is because, Pulling said he didn't do it, Gomer didn't do it, Minnie hasn't been here in about a year, OTPT definitely didn't do it and WBH wouldn't do it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-30, 08:40

Dammit, time to leave for Hondo's board. So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 1362440668
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-30, 08:40

When in doubt. Bump.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-30, 08:49

Giant Moose wrote:Dammit, time to leave for Hondo's board. So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 1362440668

Leave your badge on the way out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 08:50

InTenSity wrote:
Bleaches thread about a 'period' towel was deleted. Bach is complaining about that. I think there is some validity to that complaint. SRC says he deleted the thread, I'm not sure if he is serious or not, but probably is because, Pulling said he didn't do it, Gomer didn't do it, Minnie hasn't been here in about a year, OTPT definitely didn't do it and WBH wouldn't do it.
oh okay - given who started the thread, I'm quite sure I didn't open it.

While I'm not in favor of censoring posters, obviously - I do believe we, as Spartans and, more importantly, human beings, should operate under the philosophy of "with great freedom comes great responsibility".

however, given a few of the people who we count among our ranks, I don't hold out too much optimism for exercising responsibility.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-30, 09:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

While I'm not in favor of censoring posters, obviously - I do believe we, as Spartans and, more importantly, human beings, should operate under the philosophy of "with great freedom comes great responsibility".

however, given a few of the people who we count among our ranks, I don't hold out too much optimism for exercising responsibility.

So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 With-Great-Moustache-Comes-Great-Responsibility--T-Shirts
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-30, 10:01

Bullshit move by SRC. The guy comes back for a few days and decides he can just run the place? Da hell?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-30, 10:29

Seems a little random censorship is a great way to stir things up on a message board. Interesting. scratch
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-30, 10:33

Heat Miser wrote:Seems a little random censorship is a great way to stir things up on a message board. Interesting. scratch

So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 276803595

(Not sure "random" would fit though)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-30, 10:36

Heat Miser wrote:Seems a little random censorship is a great way to stir things up on a message board. Interesting. scratch

I would so ban you right now if I had a mod hat.

Can I have a mod hat?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 10:42

you're not going to start demonstrating your emotional insecurities by dressing up like a professional wrestler and going out into public, are you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-30, 10:43

More like targeted.

Regardless, this is the slippery slope where trcmb jumped on back in 2005. Given the speed of the Internet well be 247 Lite in 3 short years at this rate
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-30, 10:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Dude don't pretend you post anything better. Hell we let your racist shit stand, and to me personally, that's more foul than a period towel
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-30, 10:44

SpartyScotty wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I can post threads about Shakespeare plays, you really want that instead?

Still can't believe I can have that conversation with 22 year old msu college grads bit not 53 year old grandpas. Nam didn't harden you dudes?

Person that is 53 was born in 61 or 62. Nam ended in 75. So they would have been 14 when the conflict was over. You are dumb as shit.

So sorry I ain't old bro
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-30, 10:46

Lol

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-30, 10:49

SeeRockCity wrote:Lol

Damn you manic....like a chick on her you know what.

.....why not just sensor the phrase "period towel" like you do with sunshine optimist I am not creative
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-30, 10:52

Blanch32 wrote:
SpartyScotty wrote:

So sorry I ain't old bro

He called you dumb, not old.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-30, 10:52

InTenSity wrote:

Yes, I deleted it because it was a shitty thread. In any case, it didn't offend me, but I thought you assholes needed something to talk about. Bwahahahah.

Thinking about making everyone a mod.... That might be fun.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-30, 10:54

Blanch32 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:Lol

.....why not just sensor the phrase "period towel" like you do with sunshine optimist I am not creative

I am the captain now...
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-30, 10:56

SeeRockCity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I am the captain now...

Snaggletooth, haven't you always been da captain?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-30, 10:57

SeeRockCity wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Yes, I deleted it because it was a shitty thread. In any case, it didn't offend me, but I thought you assholes needed something to talk about. Bwahahahah.

OK, this changes things. If you are going all-out crazy then that wasn't censorship. I can deal with crazy.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-30, 11:02

SeeRockCity wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Technically shit was never brought up....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-30, 11:03

Blanch32 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

I did mention a brown towel. So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 2599972566
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-30, 11:03

SeeRockCity wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

This guy is out of control.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-30, 11:04

Giant Moose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I did mention a brown towel. So I just had the first deleted thread  - Page 2 2599972566

I assumed you were referring to dried blood....and even that's more like clay colored
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-30, 11:07

SeeRockCity wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Do it. Doooooooooooooooo iiiiitttttgtgggttttttf
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-30, 11:11

SeeRockCity wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

If you want to blow this place up just do it. What's Trevor offered you, Benedict?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-30, 11:14

Rocinante wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

If you want to blow this place up just do it. What's Trevor offered you, Benedict?
I think the supermoon eclipse did something to him.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-30, 11:15

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Dude don't pretend you post anything better. Hell we let your racist shit stand, and to me personally, that's more foul than a period towel

If anything the deletion got bloch32 to enable his spell check.

The proper move was made.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next