Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks

+9
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
duffy munn
Nordic
Mentalstate
By-Tor
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  Empty Re: Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-10-01, 01:57

Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  Ecuado10
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  Empty Re: Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-01, 02:07

GHost travels alone.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-01, 02:17

Another thread confirming no American woman wanted anything to do with gHost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-01, 08:19

Another reason you never shake hands with gHost.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-01, 08:39

gHost Spartan wrote:Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1494614055

Just popped into my head tonight, the time that I was in Portugal for a work conference and I was hanging out with this chick from our UK office. She was cute but a little chubby, married. We were hammered after one of the work events then went skinny dipping in the hotel pool, then back to my room. I turned on the TV and there were all these European sex infomercials on. She said that she didn't want to cheat on her husband but she got completely naked, as did I - then she sat on my back and gave me a really intense sexual tension massage. I said "hey, do you want me to go down on you?" and she said no but then gave me a hand job. I shot a massive load all over head body then we took a shower and simulated fucking in the massive shower then she gave me another hand job. We fell asleep naked on top of each other but never even kissed. It was fucking weird.

Hooked up with this Japanese chick all summer once when I was at MSU and working in Traverse City over the summer. Chick was fucking insane. Just straight up bizarre weird, loud as fuck in bed. I took her camping on Lake Michigan up near Petosky and she was saying all this weird stuff and I was afraid that she was going to murder me in the middle of the night. She went back to Japan at the end of the summer and tried to give me her car, which was like a two year old Chrysler Laser or something like that, I can't exactly remember, and she also wanted to leave me all of her CDs. Instead, I shipped them to her in Japan.

French chick I banged back in 1994 said to me: "Fuck me, American pig" just before I started pounding wasted in the showers at the dorm while I was on overseas study.

English chick at my friend's wedding in Southampton. We banged on the rocky beach along the Solent in the middle of the night. We walked miles along the Solent back to her hotel, maybe four miles, then banged in the lobby (it was a B&B type place, needed a key to get inside). I told her that I loved her and never saw her again Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946

Good times. It was a lot of fun being a young dude back in the day. Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  3493939353

How much did it cost to ship the car to Japan?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-01, 08:48

Summary:

Ghost brags about the following:

Getting a handy from a fat married Co worker

Taking sexual advantage (possible rape, I don't know the laws) of the mentally challenged by telling them he loves em
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-10-01, 09:16

Who has work conferences in Portugal?
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-01, 09:21

By-Tor wrote:Who has work conferences in Portugal?

Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  4113017228 (That was the funny part)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-01, 09:25

I got chlamydia from a dirty Mexican.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-01, 09:42

So the ghost story generator is working again?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-01, 10:25

gHost was clearly a former ambassador to the UN.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-01, 10:25

Also, why does gHost only bang chicks from advanced democracies?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-01, 11:15

Turtleneck wrote:Also, why does gHost only bang chicks from advanced democracies?

Probably because you're less likely to get chlamydia from them?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-01, 12:39

Oh, since she was Asian she just must have went to an engineering school...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-10-01, 12:47

gHost Spartan wrote:

I used to work for a global publishing company with offices in New York, Southern England, and Germany, and later Singapore. Every year there was a company-only conference in either Europe or North America. It was a great place to work, they really treated their employees well and we had great perks.
Awesome. I once attended something similar in Southampton. We went sailing out to Isle of Wight and caught a cricket match. Unfortunately no married chicks wanted to get freaky with me in the hotel.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2015-10-01, 13:49

Had a girl in Kenya propose to me, that was fun. Slept with a girl there who looked exactly like Sade, and another who looked like Iman. Insanely hot chicks there.

Also slept with a Muslim chick, snuck into her compound and into her house were all her family lived, she talked some crazy stuff about what her Iman older he about Westerners, I ignored and stayed focused on the task at hand, finished, snuck out of compound and jumped the wall. 5 days later back in France, they bombed downtown, had friends die in that. Crazy.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-01, 22:16

Mentalstate wrote:Had a girl in Kenya propose to me, that was fun. Slept with a girl there who looked exactly like Sade, and another who looked like Iman. Insanely hot chicks there.

Also slept with a Muslim chick, snuck into her compound and into her house were all her family lived, she talked some crazy stuff about what her Iman older he about Westerners, I ignored and stayed focused on the task at hand, finished, snuck out of compound and jumped the wall. 5 days later back in France, they bombed downtown, had friends die in that. Crazy.

You fucked bin Laden s daughter? Why didn't you tell that blonde? Would have save a helluva lot of time.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-10-01, 22:57

I like gHost stories Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  276803595
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-10-01, 23:53

gHost Spartan wrote:

I used to work for a global publishing company with offices in New York, Southern England, and Germany, and later Singapore. Every year there was a company-only conference in either Europe or North America. It was a great place to work, they really treated their employees well and we had great perks.

So in 20 years since college you worked for a global publishing company, went to law school, worked as a public defender and now run an HR dept. And you are still in your 30's. Damn.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-02, 07:31

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

So in 20 years since college you worked for a global publishing company, went to law school, worked as a public defender and now run an HR dept. And you are still in your 30's. Damn.

Muffy, I can text you a copy of my resume - just give me your cellphone number. When I graduated from MSU I moved back to East Coast and worked at two publishing companies in NYC. At the time, I considered going to New York University and earning a new MBA degree in publishing that NYU was offering. Instead, after 9/11, I decided to go to law school. Took the LSAT then went the following year. After law school I moved to Arizona. Any more questions?

How is Juanita?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-02, 08:13

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Muffy, I can text you a copy of my resume - just give me your cellphone number. When I graduated from MSU I moved back to East Coast and worked at two publishing companies in NYC. At the time, I considered going to New York University and earning a new MBA degree in publishing that NYU was offering. Instead, after 9/11, I decided to go to law school. Took the LSAT then went the following year. After law school I moved to Arizona. Any more questions?

Ghost,

You're taking to a trust fund baby that bought a bar in EL. He has no idea what hard work and ambition can accomplish
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-10-02, 11:13

Blanch32 wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Ghost,

You're taking to a trust fund baby that bought a bar in EL. He has no idea what hard work and ambition can accomplish

Trust fund. Now THAT is funny.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-02, 11:37

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Ghost,

Fact: your parents provided you and your bro with the finances to buy the landshark
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-10-02, 12:29

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Fact: your parents provided you and your bro with the finances to buy the landshark

lol!

Absolute fiction. My parents paid for half of my college tuition 30 plus years ago. I never asked for or received a nickel since. Don't let that stop your bullshit though.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-02, 12:32

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Duffy just got killed. RIP

Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600
Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-10-02, 12:42

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600
Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600  Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600

Get a job, punk.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-02, 12:43

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Get a job, punk.

RIP, I might just call my mom and ask her to buy me a bar so i can be cool like you Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  1966794946 Reminiscing, my funniest sexual encounters were with foreign chicks  502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-02, 12:53

For the record, I'll take a bar. Thanks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-02, 13:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:For the record, I'll take a bar. Thanks.

Who wouldn't. Then again credit was so loose in the earlier 80s anyone breathing could get the necessary loans for a bar. Amirite muffy?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-02, 13:56

You're hoping it is Spiral, aren't you?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-02, 14:00

Blanch32 wrote:

Who wouldn't.  Then again credit was so loose in the earlier 80s anyone breathing could get the necessary loans for a bar.  Amirite muffy?
Nice job of revisionist history - what were you in the 3rd grade in the early 80's?

Interest rates were in the mid teens, or higher - so even if you could get credit it was expensive as shit - Prime Rate didn't go back to single digits until mid-85.
You whippersnappers just say anything that jumps into your pea-sized brain, don't you?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-02, 14:39

Wally Fairway wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Who wouldn't.  Then again credit was so loose in the earlier 80s anyone breathing could get the necessary loans for a bar.  Amirite muffy?
Nice job of revisionist history - what were you in the 3rd grade in the early 80's?

Interest rates were in the mid teens, or higher - so even if you could get credit it was expensive as shit - Prime Rate didn't go back to single digits until mid-85.
You whippersnappers just say anything that jumps into your pea-sized brain, don't you?

You mean a 25% down payment was required too?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-02, 14:49

An up north bar?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-02, 15:11

LooseGoose wrote:

An up north bar?

Because Loose has a real cheap property for you. It just has some minor fire damage. Send the down payment to Loose right now!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-02, 15:23

You guys spend too much time hating on each other.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-02, 15:30

Rocinante wrote:You guys spend too much time hating on each other.

Screw you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-02, 15:35

LooseGoose wrote:

An up north bar?

Up North works for me, yeah. Loose, where the fuck are you anyway?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-02, 15:44

Wally Fairway wrote:

You're hoping it is Spiral, aren't you?

Ftr I'd own spiral in a heartbeat. 100% dudes trying to get laid. Serious mad chedda
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-02, 15:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

An up north bar?

I think he's Up North.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-02, 15:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

An up north bar?

He is just east of Mio. #Thunderboltnation

Edit: or is it west?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-10-02, 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next