Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte)

+9
InTenSity
DroppedByADime
WhiteBoyHatcher
SBSpartan
Loose Stools
Heat Miser
Sponge Worthy
SeeRockCity
NigelUno
13 posters

Go down

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) Empty VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte)

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-07, 22:35

Vote Early.  Vote often.

Simple majority required with half of the Gerousia voting.

Click here to be taken directly to the exciting voting process

Last edited by NigelUno on 2014-05-13, 00:15; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Going to unsticky this for scientific purposes)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) Empty Re: VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte)

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-07, 22:36

NigelUno wrote:Vote Early.  Vote often.

And we're off.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) Empty Re: VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte)

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-08, 11:21

I've been really grooming vigorously this morning. The bathroom is spotless, too..

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-08, 14:38

Just a suggestion Nigel...our polls have multi-select functionality. Maybe we should do this weekly or monthly & vote on everybody who is nominated, seconded, & thirded at the same time in the same poll. All this voting is wearing me out. VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 14:42

Heat Miser wrote:Just a suggestion Nigel...our polls have multi-select functionality. Maybe we should do this weekly or monthly & vote on everybody who is nominated, seconded, & thirded at the same time in the same poll. All this voting is wearing me out. VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 2599972566

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 502811600 

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-08, 15:00

Heat Miser wrote:Just a suggestion Nigel...our polls have multi-select functionality. Maybe we should do this weekly or monthly & vote on everybody who is nominated, seconded, & thirded at the same time in the same poll. All this voting is wearing me out. VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 2599972566
\

Poor Nigel, I'd just gotten done telling him that I thought we should be more proactive and let the board see the system work. We're still ironing out the kinks, so lots of activity up front is good IMO.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 15:20

SeeRockCity wrote:
\

Poor Nigel, I'd just gotten done telling him that I thought we should be more proactive and let the board see the system work.  We're still ironing out the kinks, so lots of activity up front is good IMO.

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 4198636888 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 16:29

Bump.

Unsticky test.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-09, 10:31

bump

Please VOTE!
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-09, 12:15

I'm boring, but I'm not controversial  Neutral 

That might not be a good combination for this place..

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 1550444538 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-05-09, 14:03

Sponge Worthy wrote:I've been really grooming vigorously this morning. The bathroom is spotless, too..

Landing strip or full bush?
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 17:20

Need 33 more votes or this one is going down, even though Sponge is up 46-9 right now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-11, 17:23

NigelUno wrote:Vote Early.  Vote often.

Nice link
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 17:24

SBSpartan wrote:

Nice link

Working or not working?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-11, 17:27

NigelUno wrote:

Working or not working?

It doesn't work.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 17:30

SBSpartan wrote:

It doesn't work.

Works for me. Did you try the clicking part?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-11, 17:35

NigelUno wrote:

Works for me.  Did you try the clicking part?

After reading halfway through the charter i got bored. I also realized there is some sort of inner circle thing going on for posters of historical significance or something like that.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 17:37

SBSpartan wrote:

After reading halfway through the charter i got bored. I also realized there is some sort of inner circle thing going on for posters of historical significance or something like that.

Oh. My bad. You have to be a Geronte to vote. Did you ask SeeRock if you are a legacy? Seems like you've been around for awhile.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-11, 17:41

NigelUno wrote:

Oh.  My bad.  You have to be a Geronte to vote.  Did you ask SeeRock if you are a legacy?  Seems like you've been around for awhile.

Like a decade.

I had no idea there were things you could and couldn't do based on permissions in this place.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 17:44

SBSpartan wrote:

Like a decade.  

I had no idea there were things you could and couldn't do based on permissions in this place.

As opposed to everyone voting on who would be a mod on tRCMB?

It's a good set up. Seems like you should be a Geronte. I'll check it out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-11, 17:48

NigelUno wrote:

As opposed to everyone voting on who would be a mod on tRCMB?

It's a good set up.  Seems like you should be a Geronte.  I'll check it out.  

I don't dislike the idea. I just had no idea. Mainly because I didn't read any of the stuff at the top of the board until that link was blocked. Then I got curious.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 17:49

SBSpartan wrote:

I don't dislike the idea. I just had no idea. Mainly because I didn't read any of the stuff at the top of the board until that link was blocked. Then I got curious.

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 55953254 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-11, 19:22

Who was Sponge Worthy before he was Sponge Worthy?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 09:11

Voters are overwhelmingly approving Sponge at 82% (the 2nd highest percentage of any vote we have taken so far).

But, he'll need 26 more people to vote to validate his election.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-05-12, 09:26

Hell yes.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-12, 11:51

bump.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-12, 12:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Who was Sponge Worthy before he was Sponge Worthy?

I was never anybody significant on the RCMB..started as "Memory Collector" for a couple months about 2.5 years ago.

Evaluating the Swill and waiting didn't do me any favors but I think I can do a fine job of leading the vocal minority of the Spartiates if called upon cheers 

Having said that..Vote for me!!!!  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 1494614055 

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-12, 12:16

Should I be campaigning? How does this work? [img]VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 11857210[/img]
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-12, 12:18

I mean..Shit, I spent 45 minutes at Huntington Beach to make this!! With nothing more than a plastic fork..

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) <a href=VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) Img_1110" />
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-12, 13:56

That oil rig in the background is cool.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-02-26, 11:48

Geez, promote a guy to Geronte and he disappears on you.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-02-26, 11:48

CULL!!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-02-26, 11:50

I think he got moved to the Blanch Board. God be with him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-02-26, 12:17

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 1987505431

Along with 19 others. Gerousia membership is now down to 98.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-02-26, 12:37

Heat Miser wrote:VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 1987505431

What is the time frame again? 120 days? 90 days?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-02-26, 12:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:CULL!!

expunge
verb ex·punge \ik-ˈspənj\
: to remove (something) completely
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-26, 13:01

Heat Miser wrote:VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 1987505431

Good, fewer cuts of the big $$ when it comes in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-02-26, 13:53

NigelUno wrote:

What is the time frame again?  120 days?  90 days?

Due to inactivity (1 year 120 days (SRC 1/7/2015) with no posts).

Activity assessment will can occur annually in the first month of OT season at any time at the discretion of the Ephorate. (SRC 1/7/2015).
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-02-26, 20:17

SeeRockCity wrote:

Activity assessment will can occur annually in the first month of OT season at any time at the discretion of the Ephorate. (SRC 1/7/2015).
After a few drinks on a Friday night is what it needs to say VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR SPONGE WORTHY (promotion to Geronte) 969504605
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-02-27, 09:21

SeeRockCity wrote:

Bold? You had to go bold?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down