Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement

+11
CORNER BLITZ
Jethro Bodeen
SpartanInNH
MSU addict
Blanch32
tTy
WhiteGreenShow
tGreenWay
pulling69
The Pantry
Gomer
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement Empty Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement

Post by Gomer Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:39 pm

And he thinks he's a baller lol!

Someone's dad set him up nice when he keeled over on the toilet.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement Empty Re: Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement

Post by The Pantry Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Claimed his grandma raised him IIRC
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement Empty Re: Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement

Post by pulling69 Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:29 pm

And the shitty off brand TVs, not to mention his banged up feat. What a slug.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Gomer wrote:And he thinks he's a baller lol!

Worthy of it's own thread? Welcome back stalker.  It's just a picture at one of my places. TV brands clear in picture, only purchase the best. 70 is smart TV worth more than you.

P.S. 7000 sq feet not to shabby for just one of my places.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement 502811600 The Pet Troll is such a loser, and now he's confirmed he's poor, too. What a maroon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:04 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Worthy of it's own thread? Welcome back stalker.  It's just a picture at one of my places. TV brands clear in picture, only purchase the best. 70 is smart TV worth more than you.

Did the City Rescue Mission expand?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:08 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Wow I might need to quit life in order to keep all my stalkers updated. Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:09 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wow I might need to quit life in order to keep all my trolls updated.

Go back to your bunk bed, little boy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:10 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Wow I might need to quit life in order to keep all my trolls updated.

Think ill go smoke a cohiba in my hot tub and watch some football.  Cause ya know.....upperclass people have tvs on their hot tubs. Have fun jerking off on your couch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:16 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Think ill go smoke a cohiba in my hot tub and watch some football.  Cause ya know.....upperclass people have tvs on their hot tubs. Have fun jerking off on your couch.

I have a bean bag mother fucker.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:21 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I can't fit in my hot tub right now because I flew to Aspen in my G5 this morning for some R&R and a bunch of my supermodel girlfriends came along to care for me. I'm letting them relax for a couple of hours while I enjoy a postgame nap.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:03 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Not so much "worthy" as it is "Jesus Christ he's blathering on in another thread"

Do you think your dad would be cool with the fact that you turned out to be a worthless piece of shit?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:35 am

Gomer wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Not so much "worthy" as it is "Jesus Christ he's blathering on in another thread"

Do you think your dad would be cool with the fact that you turned out to be a worthless piece of shit?

Either he has absolutely no idea who his dad is, because the guy left when the boy was a toddler, or his dad pays zero attention to him and couldn't possibly care less how his accidental progeny turned out. I happen to subscribe to the latter theory: He gets no attention, hence the need for him to show up here, acting like a combination of petulant child and blathering idiot. Except it's not an act.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:57 am

Gomer wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You pay for a subscription to the Tcock and post there like a complete sheep/fucking retard. Get the fuck out of here. Take Nigel with you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Can someone fill me in on the story behind this thread, cuz I am fucking lost.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:04 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

When we partying bro? I'll bring the chicks and booze if necessary
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:13 pm

tTy wrote:Can someone fill me in on the story behind this thread, cuz I am fucking lost.
In the "don't drink and drive thread" spartandawgs 265 posted a picture of his mom's basement.  Two TV's he feels are nice - one a vintage 2007 50" panasonic plasma, the other looks like a 70" led.  

I have upgraded from better.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:19 pm

MSU addict wrote:
tTy wrote:Can someone fill me in on the story behind this thread, cuz I am fucking lost.
In the "don't drink and drive thread" spartandawgs 265 posted a picture of his mom's basement.  Two TV's he feels are nice - one a vintage 2007 50" panasonic plasma, the other looks like a 70" led.  

I saw that. This sounded more like an epic beef from way back.... I'm upset that there isn't about 2.5 years of history behind this. Oh well....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:35 pm

tTy wrote:
MSU addict wrote:

I saw that. This sounded more like an epic beef from way back.... I'm upset that there isn't about 2.5 years of history behind this. Oh well....

Dawgs 265 is Subway Ross
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement Baller10

Picture of Ross's nasty-ass toes from the other thread.

Now I'm sorry I went looking. Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement 1401550746
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:49 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:

Now I'm sorry I went looking. Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement 1401550746
SpartanInNH wrote:

Picture of Ballers nasty-ass toes from the other thread.

Im a athlete, don't just sit on my ass like you lonely, out of shape fucks. Come talk to me when you can run a 5k in 1540 and bench 225.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:56 pm

This is a joke, right? Someone gives a fuck, right?
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:58 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

SpartanInNH wrote:

Im a athlete, don't just sit on my ass like you lonely, out of shape fucks. Come talk to me when you can run a 5k in 1540 and bench 225.

I haven't ran on purpose since the late '80's and I don't intend on changing that shit any time soon. Also, you can bench deez nuts, Jocko.

Another also, I have no idea why I am fiting with you. I like your TV's. The trim work looks ok, but that carpet, I don't know. Need a better pic of it. Neutral paint job is right up my alley.

Why is everyone so fucking sensitive?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:00 pm

tTy wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Im a  athlete, don't just sit on my ass like you lonely, out of shape fucks.  Come talk to me when you can run a 5k in 1540 and bench 225.

I haven't ran on purpose since the late '80's and I don't intend on changing that shit any time soon.  Also, you can bench deez nuts, Jocko.

Another also, I have no idea why I am fiting with you.  I like your TV's.  The trim work looks ok, but that carpet, I don't know.  Need a better pic of it.  Neutral paint job is right up my alley.

Carpet is because my dog scratches the shit out of the wood floor every where else in the house.  There is wood underneath that carpet. I don't know why Gomer started this thread, been stalking me for about 3 years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:07 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tTy wrote:

I haven't ran on purpose since the late '80's and I don't intend on changing that shit any time soon.  Also, you can bench deez nuts, Jocko.

Another also, I have no idea why I am fiting with you.  I like your TV's.  The trim work looks ok, but that carpet, I don't know.  Need a better pic of it.  Neutral paint job is right up my alley.

Carpet is because my dog scratches the shit out of the wood floor every where else in the house.  There is wood underneath that carpet. I don't know why Gomer started this thread, been stalking me for about 3 years.

I KNEW THIS WAS A LONG TERM BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:06 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

SpartanInNH wrote:

Claims he's an athlete who doesn't sit on his ass; posts a pic from his parent's basement while sitting on his ass.

Rossy has been sniffing too much pickle juice at the Subway condiments counter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:38 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Come talk to me when you can run a 5k in 1540 and bench 225.

Lol
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:47 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

SpartanInNH wrote:

I'm an athlete too 5k in 1510 and can bench 325.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:21 pm

I'm more of a mathlete.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:00 pm

steveschneider wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I'm an athlete too 5k in 1510 and can bench 325.

Can we have some sort of competition at the next tailgate? I'd love to see someone run a sub 20 5k and bench over 200
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:04 pm

I could prolly crush all y'all in a shitty domestic pilsner drink-off.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:09 pm

tTy wrote:I could prolly crush all y'all in a shitty domestic pilsner drink-off.
challenge accepted!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:10 pm

InTenSity wrote:
tTy wrote:I could prolly crush all y'all in a shitty domestic pilsner drink-off.
challenge accepted!

Format? Stakes???
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Me too. But I just wanted to say that I like having a drop ceiling in my basement. Makes it easy for me to locate the wires anytime I'm doing any electrical work/remodeling.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:19 pm

What the fuck is wrong with a drop ceiling a basement????
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm

tTy wrote:
InTenSity wrote: challenge accepted!

Format? Stakes???
Format? Hmm, pbr.
Stakes: liver.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:24 pm

InTenSity wrote:
tTy wrote:

Format? Stakes???
Format? Hmm, pbr.
Stakes: liver.

No, format as in, will this be a sprint or a marathon or both?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Full disclosure. I have drywall ceilings in my basement. I kind of wish I had drop ceiling.

The Ross/265 thing is kind of weird to me. I'm not sure that dude is Ross. Either way he has the emotional intelligence of a 15 year old. I hope he truly is "ballin" and whatnot.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:59 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Full disclosure. I have drywall ceilings in my basement. I kind of wish I had drop ceiling.

The Ross/265 thing is kind of weird to me. I'm not sure that dude is Ross. Either way he has the emotional intelligence of a 15 year old. I hope he truly is "ballin" and whatnot.

Well thanks for the support and constructive criticism good sir. Nobody is perfect Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next