Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement

+11
CORNER BLITZ
Jethro Bodeen
SpartanInNH
MSU addict
Blanch32
tTy
WhiteGreenShow
tGreenWay
pulling69
The Pantry
Gomer
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement

Post by tTy Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 23:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Full disclosure. I have drywall ceilings in my basement. I kind of wish I had drop ceiling.

The Ross/265 thing is kind of weird to me. I'm not sure that dude is Ross. Either way he has the emotional intelligence of a 15 year old. I hope he truly is "ballin" and whatnot.

Thoughts on shitty beer drinking challenge?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice drop ceiling and cheap carpet in your mom's basement

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 23:05

tTy wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Full disclosure. I have drywall ceilings in my basement. I kind of wish I had drop ceiling.

The Ross/265 thing is kind of weird to me. I'm not sure that dude is Ross. Either way he has the emotional intelligence of a 15 year old. I hope he truly is "ballin" and whatnot.

Thoughts on shitty beer drinking challenge?
I don't even know what you're talking about bro. I see that you have been tweaking the intertrons. Yesterday was pretty good/fun.  Been making up for loss of QT with kids today.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 23:53

tTy wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Format? Hmm, pbr.
Stakes: liver.

No, format as in, will this be a sprint or a marathon or both?
marathon. It's gonna happen at the Orange bowl. Unless this guy buys me tickets and a flight for the osu game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2