Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of....

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
6 posters

Go down

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... Empty So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of....

Post by tTy 11/4/2015, 12:28 am

Pablo Escobar....

smdh   No  No  No  No

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... Untitl13

At least leabrown89 approves!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... Empty Re: So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of....

Post by Guest 11/4/2015, 12:37 am

eh, rappers do drugs. Grass is green. At least he didn't get the tat stevo from jackass got. He eventually covered it up with one below So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... 502811600

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... 12345s10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... Empty Re: So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of....

Post by tTy 11/4/2015, 12:47 am

Is Jackass still a thing????
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/4/2015, 12:50 am

tTy wrote:Is Jackass still a thing????

They are kind of broke up currently cause they developed drug addictions. Stevo did an AMA on reddit a little while ago and I guess Bam can't overcome his demons.  Stevo been sober for a while now but not so lucky for others.  Stevo though is still a thing, said its a possibility for crew to get back together if they can stop doing drugs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 11/4/2015, 1:01 am

I think we just turned your hypothesis into actual Scientific Law.

Drugz = fucking horrible tats
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/4/2015, 2:35 am

Can I suck yo dick
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 11/4/2015, 8:13 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can I suck yo dick

FYI, bro, next time =

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... Untitl10

But, yeah, let's meet up....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/4/2015, 8:18 am

I'm a big fan of his music.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 11/4/2015, 8:20 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm a big fan of his music.

Bob, with all due respect, this thread is about horrible tats, drugs, man on man dick suckin and Jackass. There are plenty of music threads in this forum and you also have the option of creating your own brand new thread about music. Don't tread on my thread.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/4/2015, 8:24 am

tTy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm a big fan of his music.

Bob, with all due respect, this thread is about horrible tats, drugs, man on man dick suckin and Jackass. There are plenty of music threads in this forum and you also have the option of creating your own brand new thread about music. Don't tread on my thread.
I'm down with tats.. just not horrible ones.

(better?)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 11/4/2015, 9:45 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:eh, rappers do drugs. Grass is green. At least he didn't get the tat stevo from jackass got. He eventually covered it up with one below So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... 502811600

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... 12345s10

I can't quite understand this - why get something like this covered up when you can drop about $1500 and get it lasered off? The new tattoo removal lasers are really really really good. That entire offensive tattoo could've been gone in probably three sessions.

That's a great question, ghost, why don't you ask the guy that got a tattoo of a man fucking an infant why he wasn't smart enough to just get it removed instead of covering it up with a tattoo of a man fucking an ostrich?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/4/2015, 9:55 am

Rocinante wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

I can't quite understand this - why get something like this covered up when you can drop about $1500 and get it lasered off? The new tattoo removal lasers are really really really good. That entire offensive tattoo could've been gone in probably three sessions.

That's a great question, ghost, why don't you ask the guy that got a tattoo of a man fucking an infant why he wasn't smart enough to just get it removed instead of covering it up with a tattoo of a man fucking an ostrich?

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... 502811600 So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 11/4/2015, 10:00 am

Rocinante wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

So..... Our football teams favorite rap arteest = gettin a super ill ass tat of.... 502811600 +1
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 11/4/2015, 10:26 am

I worry how this will affect the team.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down