Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........

5 posters

Go down

The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........

The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_lcap5%The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_lcap0%The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_lcap5%The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_lcap0%The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_lcap11%The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_lcap26%The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_lcap11%The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_lcap16%The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Poll The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........

Post by MJ 2014-05-08, 15:27

Lots of choices, what does tSwill think?
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........

Post by Macks 2014-05-08, 16:52

Hard to guess, matters a great deal on how the first 10 picks shape up. I'm not sold that they will trade up unless Watkins or Evans fall a lot lower than expected (down in the 7-8 range).
Macks
Macks
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-08, 17:38

Macks wrote:Hard to guess, matters a great deal on how the first 10 picks shape up. I'm not sold that they will trade up unless Watkins or Evans fall a lot lower than expected (down in the 7-8 range).

Oh yeah, just to get an idea of what people are thinking/hoping the Lions will do tonight.

3 for Dennard and 6 for 6 different selections.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Macks 2014-05-08, 17:55

If we trade up I don't want to give up any more than a 3rd. I'd like to trade down but assuming we pick at #10 and the chips fall as generally expected i'd like us to grab Dennard I guess. Not very good value at #10 for the Lions.
Macks
Macks
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 18:02

Really though, will it matter? It's the Lions! The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-08, 18:06

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Really though, will it matter? It's the Lions! The Detroit Lions first round pick will be........ 502811600

Tonight is the Lions Superbowl. Once the season starts it won't matter because they will most likely suck, but you always have a little hope as a Lions fan that "THIS IS THE YEAR", until they blow it in the draft.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Costanza 2014-05-08, 18:10

Mr. Tanfan
Johnny Costanza
Johnny Costanza
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-08, 18:11

MJ wrote:

Tonight is the Lions Superbowl. Once the season starts it won't matter because they will most likely suck, but you always have a little hope as a Lions fan that "THIS IS THE YEAR", until they blow it in the draft.

After 35 years of waiting for it to be "the year" I finally decided my Sundays would be better if I divorced myself from the NFL.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down