Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Million student March wants Simon to resign if necessary

+3
GRR Spartan
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Million student March wants Simon to resign if necessary Empty Million student March wants Simon to resign if necessary

Post by DWags 2015-11-14, 05:14

Welp, they'd have no problem turning MSU into a Missouri.
Students up there: Is it really that bad?

http://statenews.com/article/2015/11/maybank-dialogue
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Million student March wants Simon to resign if necessary Empty Re: Million student March wants Simon to resign if necessary

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-14, 05:52

I always wondered what would happen if a student put a "white caucus" sign on their dorm room
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Million student March wants Simon to resign if necessary Empty Re: Million student March wants Simon to resign if necessary

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-14, 08:33

Wannabes.

I don't think anyone should be harassed or be intimidated but this is a few trying to be the next Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson of their community. Every group has a few individuals willing to do things to become a leader and try to gain notoriety at some level.

This difference here is LAKS has already taken the teeth out of the potential protest by including VP of Student Affiers Maybanks in one meeting with students already and LAKS along with VP Maybanks already have another scheduled meeting. The former Mizzou president never got out in front of things.

I also suspect LAKS has already had some kind of meeting(s) with Dantonio, Izzo and Merchant so their team members don't get sucked into a protest created by Ms. El-Amin who was probably wasn't known by even a majority of her fellow Afro-Americans who are enrolled at MSU.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-14, 08:36

DWags wrote:Welp, they'd have no problem turning MSU into a Missouri.
Students up there: Is it really that bad?

http://statenews.com/article/2015/11/maybank-dialogue

It seems to be a leap for anyone to be calling for Simon's resignation, because of something that happened at Missouri.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-14, 09:03

You won't have to worry about that type of protest at uofm they have an embarrassingly low amount of African Americans, Latinos and native Americans in their student population.

http://chronicle.com/article/In-Diversity-Gap-at-Michigan/145057/

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-14, 09:21

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I always wondered what would happen if a student put a "white caucus" sign on their dorm room

Sort of like what would happen if there were a college fund or congressional caucus for whites only.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-14, 09:53

As a white male who has been in the majority racial demographic my entire life I have always felt threatened by those seeking equal treatment.

For crissakes quit trying to play the what if victim card at every turn.

Ms. El-Amin sees what happened at University of Missouri as an opportunity to make a name for herself. If that wasn't the case we would have already known who she was and she would have had been been a lot more active trying to get meetings with LAKS.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-14, 09:58

All I hear is I want I want I want...gimme gimme gimme
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-14, 10:02

The_Dude wrote:All I hear is I want I want I want...gimme gimme gimme

The pathetic faux Spartan fuck is back.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-14, 16:04

GRR Spartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:All I hear is I want I want I want...gimme gimme gimme

The pathetic faux Spartan fuck is back.

I demand other people's money
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-11-14, 16:17

Current student here. In short, no there's no reason for this crap. I'll save you the long version. It's just a joke.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down