Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Clemson keep their late-season swoon streak alive this year?

5 posters

Go down

Will Clemson keep their late-season swoon streak alive this year? Empty Will Clemson keep their late-season swoon streak alive this year?

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Seems like every year they tank near the end of the regular season. They've played solid fb all year, and I figured they'd get a win today at Syracuse Even though it's tied at 14, I still expect the Tigers to win this game going away. How about in the next couple of games?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Will Clemson keep their late-season swoon streak alive this year? Empty Re: Will Clemson keep their late-season swoon streak alive this year?

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Okay, well you think about it. I'm heading out to clean the eaves trophy and wait for a buddy to call and remind me I promised to help him move a few things.

It's a helluva Saturday night planned in tGreenWay household.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will Clemson keep their late-season swoon streak alive this year? Empty Re: Will Clemson keep their late-season swoon streak alive this year?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Hey Greenway. You promised to help me move some things. Thx.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey Greenway. You promised to help me move some things. Thx.

"You've reached the tGreenWay answering service. Kindly leave your message and Mr. tGreenWay will call you back at his earliest convenience."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:09 pm

*inaudible fart noises left on the machine*
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:*inaudible fart noises left on the machine*

We used to leave barnyard animal sounds on the voice pager of our radio engineer back in to late 80's. Always in the evening. We really cracked ourselves up back then. Good times. Cool story.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Nowadays I usually call my boss and leave a message while I'm banging so he can hear what that sounds like. Times have changed.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Nowadays I usually call my boss and leave a message while I'm banging so he can hear what that sounds like. Times have changed.

Can he tell it's his wife whose head keeps hitting the wall?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:43 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Nowadays I usually call my boss and leave a message while I'm banging so he can hear what that sounds like. Times have changed.

Nope, though he might figure it out if he goes into the basement when I call him. #knockonwood
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Hey guys, let's fuck.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:13 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hey guys, let's fuck.

Seriously.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Wags I sat at my tailgate for 2.5 hours by myself today running my bbq pit before reinforcements showed up. Why didn't you text me. You're one of the few who would have been a great guy to have a beer with.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:18 pm

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hey guys, let's fuck.

Seriously.

Dude, you're supposed to be passed out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:18 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wags I sat at my tailgate for 2.5 hours by myself today running my bbq pit before reinforcements showed up. Why didn't you text me. You're one of the few who would have been a great guy to have a beer with.

I was willing. Damn
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Nope, though he might figure it out if he goes into the basement when I call him. #knockonwood

Is that what you tell the boss's wife when you're feeling randy?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:56 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wags I sat at my tailgate for 2.5 hours by myself today running my bbq pit before reinforcements showed up. Why didn't you text me. You're one of the few who would have been a great guy to have a beer with.

I'm offended. I could have had a beer. It may or may not have been a good time. Probably would have been shitty. Would've just screamed insults at you the whole time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:09 am

Even though I hate you Travis, I would have been happy to give you a beer and sit near you and scream obscenities in your ear. 

Frankly I'm self-reflecting right now and I realize that I don't really hate you, I'm just jealous of steve and Cameron's relationship and want to replicate it with someone on the board. And for some reason that burden falls on you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:13 am

Well fuck you then. You're bullshit anyway. Not the things you say or your attitude. You. You are bullshit. Your physical form has been crafted from the dung of Bulls. Not cows. Bulls. You are quite literally bullshit.

It's actually amazing that you can talk and type and stuff. You should probably see a doctor at some point regarding the fact that your body is made out of bullshit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:14 am

I'm sorry you feel that way. But go fuck yourself. You're gay. GAY!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:17 am

I'm not gay. You're gay. The gayest. You're like super gay. Wanna make out? I hate how gay you are. It makes me mad. Let's fuck some time. On a scale of 1 to gay you are a 12 extreme gay.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:21 am

I think my wife would be cool with me being gay.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:22 am

If she wants to get down too I could probably talk my boss' wife into getting a little more freaky. Fyi.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:25 am

I'll ask her. Pretty sure she'd rather go to sleep.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:28 am

All right, well if your wife is up for a gang bang with a stranger from the Internet then shoot me a pm or something.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:29 am

This board is becoming Travisfied
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:46 am

Turtleneck wrote:This board is becoming Travisfied
Agreed. Fuck that guy. He's gay.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:49 am

Turtleneck wrote:This board is becoming Travisfied

I can't even tell you how happy I am that I have this kind of influence. I'm touched really. I feel like that this comment entered me into a pantheon of posters.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down