Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now

+7
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
InTenSity
Code_Warrior
DWags
11 posters

Go down

My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now Empty My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now

Post by DWags Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Cheering for Indiana. Screaming at the announcers too. Calling them bitch asses. Evidently IU doing well. Drinks then dinner. Go Hoosiers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now Empty Re: My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now

Post by Code_Warrior Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:13 pm

At brother in-law's 50th wedding anniversary right now. I'm the designated driver. Sucks watching everyone else get drunk.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now Empty Re: My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now

Post by InTenSity Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:16 pm

I was thinking of a fake story about how I was ballin today.
My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now PIztiDx

Last edited by InTenSity on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:38 pm

The last thread you started like this didn't work
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:49 pm

My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now Image11

Kellogg center go IU.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:54 pm

That bartender looks pretty good on her back.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:06 pm

DWags wrote:Cheering for Indiana. Screaming at the announcers too. Calling them bitch asses. Evidently IU doing well. Drinks then dinner. Go Hoosiers

Will you save me your steak fat?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:08 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Cheering for Indiana. Screaming at the announcers too. Calling them bitch asses. Evidently IU doing well. Drinks then dinner. Go Hoosiers

Can I get a ride to Bob's at 930?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sure. Wait by the curb and I'll be there any minute.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'm serious. I need a ride.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm serious. I need a ride.

Do you have steak fat?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Nevermind. I will just walk.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:46 pm

F
U
C
K

HATE THOSE FUCKERS.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:53 pm

DWags wrote:F
U
C
K

HATE THOSE FUCKERS.
Me too. Fucking Brother in law is all happy and shit (not the one having the 50th wedding anniversary, he's an Alabama fan). Fuck the BIL that likes SCum. Fuck those fucking fuckers.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:56 pm

DWags wrote:F
U
C
K

HATE THOSE FUCKERS.

Figures the fuckin' Hoosiers couldn't even give you a birthday present. FORKS DOWN.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Nevermind. I will just walk.

Translation: Turtleneck ate Hamburger Helper™.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Knight cap is five stars Thanks. Great day. Gonna be dead asleep in 45 minutes.

Lobster bisque
Filet
Cheese cake.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Hey Duffy, who owns The Knight Cap now? What changes have they made?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:31 pm

DWags wrote:Knight cap is five stars Thanks. Great day. Gonna be dead asleep in 45 minutes.

Lobster bisque
Filet
Cheese cake.

Happy Birthday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:32 pm

DWags wrote:Knight cap is five stars Thanks. Great day. Gonna be dead asleep in 45 minutes.

Lobster bisque
Filet
Cheese cake.

Hell yeah. Props to tWife.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Thx. Eldest is driving us back to Kellogg. Gotta say, I'm wasted. Great night. I'm not actually 54 till Monday.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Happy Birthday, DWags!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Monday? Okay, I take my birthday wishes back for now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:44 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Hey Duffy, who owns The Knight Cap now? What changes have they made?

Leo Farhat. Didn't change much other than cleaning the place up and jacking up the prices a bit.

Same chef and pretty much the same menu.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:51 pm

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Hey Duffy, who owns The Knight Cap now? What changes have they made?

Leo Farhat. Didn't change much other than cleaning the place up and jacking up the prices a bit.

Cool. Thanks!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:18 pm

George Sinadinos was the face of the place when he and his wife were running it. He was a real character who seemed to know everyone. I remember he died in '88-'89 somewhere Central America where it was reported he had been down there buying coffee.

His wife took over the whole show and was surprised she kept it going for over 25 years after George died. Glad to see the quality is still there with the new ownership. I was there about a year and was surprised it was as good as I remembered.

Have the new owners lightened things up some. Food was always good and you could damned near hide from folks because it was so dark.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:27 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:George Sinadinos was the face of the place when he and his wife were running it. He was a real character who seemed to know everyone. I remember he died in '88-'89 somewhere Central America where it was reported he had been down there buying coffee.

His wife took over the whole show and was surprised she kept it going for over 25 years after George died. Glad to see the quality is still there with the new ownership. I was there about a year and was surprised it was as good as I remembered.

Have the new owners lightened things up some. Food was always good and you could damned near hide from folks because it was so dark.

Very tight and farmer in there. But damn good.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:28 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:George Sinadinos was the face of the place when he and his wife were running it. He was a real character who seemed to know everyone. I remember he died in '88-'89 somewhere Central America where it was reported he had been down there buying coffee.

Is George the guy who escaped death in an earlier car accident when he'd been impaled by a metal post from a cyclone fence? That thing went all the way through him and his car seat, and emergency crews took him to the hospital still attached to the seat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:10 am

tGreenWay wrote:

Is George the guy who escaped death in an earlier car accident when he'd been impaled by a metal post from a cyclone fence? That thing went all the way through him and his car seat, and emergency crews took him to the hospital still attached to the seat.
Yes
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:12 am

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yes

Shocked My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now 1550444538 My wife woke me up from my drunk ass sleep at the Kellogg just now 4198636888
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:47 am

duffy munn wrote:

Related to Ed Farhat?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:02 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:The last thread you started like this didn't work

No thread next week
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down