Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

+49
Nordic
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Bill Cain
duffy munn
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
Banks2Mason
Motown Spartan
Rocinante
Da Mayor
Senior Dickfist
goodbar
SawGreen
NigelUno
Death Roe
AnomanderRake
P Rob
CheesySpartan
DoogieHouser
Code_Warrior
Jack N Coke
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
SpartanInNH
Watch Out Pylon!
gomersbro
xsanguine
Toe
Minnie
Danny Tanner
AMwood
Green Ninja
WBill
Spartanic
LoneWolfSparty
Tim Wakefield
Chitown_Badger
Cosmo_Kramer
SpartanGuard
tanfan!
Giant Moose
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
53 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 Empty Re: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 17 Apr - 12:33

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Happy Friday.

OTPT, please tell my you've been practicing guitar!

Not as much as I'd like, but I'll put some more time in this weekend.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 Empty Re: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 1 May - 7:48

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 15 May - 9:22

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 22 May - 7:43

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri 22 May - 8:02

oh yeah, it is Friday
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 29 May - 8:27

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 5 Jun - 7:56

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 5 Jun - 16:44

Today was a great Friday.

Got to the bottom of the freezer and founded a 2018 venison tenderloin that had somehow escaped its bag.

After thawing and getting it to room temp, seasoned it and put it on the grill until it was 130 f. Opened up a bottle of good Shiraz , cooked up a mess of baby portobellos in butter with a little garlic and the wife fried up some eggplant.

Best damned early dinner I’ve had in a few years,
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 5 Jun - 16:49

Wife surprised me with lunch from Paradise, an Indian restaurant in Okemos. We don’t usually drive that far for takeout, but since she’s become an avid user of the various delivery services, she’s expanding our options. She bought enough for three lunches. Yay, me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 12 Jun - 7:52

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 12 Jun - 7:54

tGreenWay wrote:Wife surprised me with lunch from Paradise, an Indian restaurant in Okemos. We don’t usually drive that far for takeout, but since she’s become an avid user of the various delivery services, she’s expanding our options. She bought enough for three lunches. Yay, me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 12 Jun - 8:11

This felt like a long week. I'm glad it's Friday
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 12 Jun - 8:12

Dendrobates wrote:This felt like a long week. I'm glad it's Friday
happy Friday, Dendro. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 19 Jun - 8:02

I thought it was Saturday when I woke up. Damn it all.

But it’s pay day and bonus day for me. So woot!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun - 8:03

Dendrobates wrote:I thought it was Saturday when I woke up. Damn it all.

But it’s pay day and bonus day for me. So woot!
woop!!

back from a workout at the ELHS track.. since the gyms are closed (I think?), lots of hardcore gym bros have been there lately - kinda entertaining to watch.

Happy Friday Dendro and all my other Swill peeps.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 19 Jun - 8:26

My favorite thread. Thanks for keeping it alive Bob, Happy Friday and Happy Juneteenth!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun - 9:18

Motown Spartan wrote:My favorite thread. Thanks for keeping it alive Bob, Happy Friday and Happy Juneteenth!
sure thing, dude - we're going on 6+ years. I had the same thread over on the other board until they decided that I was too offensive to keep around. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 502811600

Happy Friday and Happy Juneteenth to  you, as well.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 19 Jun - 9:47

Motown Spartan wrote:My favorite thread. Thanks for keeping it alive Bob, Happy Friday and Happy Juneteenth!

Yes, and a happy Juneteenth.

Maybe that should be it’s own thread? Idk.

Anyway... have a great day boys!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri 19 Jun - 11:20

Happy Friday and Juneteenth, all.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 19 Jun - 12:16

[tw]1273416410283290625[/tw]

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 1966794946
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 26 Jun - 5:52

Hi Bob!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Jun - 5:55

Motown Spartan wrote:Hi Bob!
what up, G.

Happy Frieeeeday.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jun - 9:23

yay, moving dressers and beds and boxes and get to ride a U-haul to Valparaiso Indiana today and walk up two filights of stairs with said furniture today. Only to stay in a covid infested hotel room there tonight and drive my infected body home saturday. I love this friday.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 26 Jun - 9:33

DWags wrote:yay, moving dressers and beds and boxes and get to ride a U-haul to Valparaiso Indiana today and walk up two filights of stairs with said furniture today. Only to stay in a covid infested hotel room there tonight and drive my infected body home saturday. I love this friday.

That sounds fun.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 10 Jul - 8:10

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 17 Jul - 8:25

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 17 Jul - 10:39

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 3434560931
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 24 Jul - 10:22

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 24 Jul - 10:40

Wake up late Bob?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 24 Jul - 10:45

Bob, Just wanted to let you know I'm going up to Frederic Michigan in a bit to Kayak tomorrow and sunday. I have my northern michigan gear in case we drive to TC for some wine tour. But I think I'm just gonna be by a river and enjoying a fire.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 24 Jul - 10:52

DWags wrote:Bob, Just wanted to let you know I'm going up to Frederic Michigan in a bit to Kayak tomorrow and sunday. I have my northern michigan gear in case we drive to TC for some wine tour. But I think I'm just gonna be by a river and enjoying a fire.

Lemme know if you want to borrow some khaki shorts and a couple short sleeve seersucker shirts. I can also let you have a couple of my special bred Up North night crawlers meant especially for small mouth bass and bluegill.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 24 Jul - 11:00

DWags wrote:Bob, Just wanted to let you know I'm going up to Frederic Michigan in a bit to Kayak tomorrow and sunday. I have my northern michigan gear in case we drive to TC for some wine tour. But I think I'm just gonna be by a river and enjoying a fire.

I’m thinking boat shoes, khaki shorts, and a polo. Sunglasses with the strap on them. Maybe a hat since it’s wags.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 24 Jul - 11:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I’m thinking boat shoes, khaki shorts, and a polo. Sunglasses with the strap on them. Maybe a hat since it’s wags.

I actually have a strap on my sunglasses. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 24 Jul - 11:14

DWags wrote:

I actually have a strap on my sunglasses. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 502811600

They’re handy to have. Not giving mine up no matter how goofy I look.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 24 Jul - 12:43

Motown Spartan wrote:Wake up late Bob?
I was running late.. track workout at ELHS.. then I met the kid for socially-distanced coffee outside in downtown EL (it was a lovely morning).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 24 Jul - 12:45

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 502811600

enjoy.. be safe.

(if you get to TC, make sure to pop the collar on your pastel-colored golf shirt. You're welcome).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 24 Jul - 12:54

DWags wrote:Bob, Just wanted to let you know I'm going up to Frederic Michigan in a bit to Kayak tomorrow and sunday.   I have my northern michigan gear in case we drive to TC for some wine tour.  But I think I'm just gonna be by a river and enjoying a fire.  

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 17 7e017f0e73820ea53ce7fd60ccf3471d

"girl I love you like a Vineyard Vines outlet sale"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 31 Jul - 8:00

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 14 Aug - 9:22

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 14 Aug - 9:49

Thank you Robert!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next