Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.

+27
SpartanInNH
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
gomersbro
Jake from State Farm
GRR Spartan
Blaine Fabin
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Snake Plissken
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
tanfan!
tig ol bitties
xsanguine
The Pantry
The_Dude
Turtleneck
DWags
steveschneider
Heat Miser
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
31 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 Empty Re: This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 19:57

Mike Greenberg ‏@Espngreeny 11m11 minutes ago
Their #Oregon win looks better and better too. If they win out, can't see any way to keep them out of the Final Four. #SpartanNation
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 Empty Re: This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 19:58

Cook-less MSU stuns OSU on last-play field goal

Charbonneau's gamer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-21, 20:02

Couches Burn In East Lansing After Spartans’ Win Over OSU [VIDEO/PHOTOS]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 20:03

Bob Wojnowski ‏@bobwojnowski 7m7 minutes ago
What a win for Spartans. They crushed Buckeyes' spirit, made Urban look lost, and sent OSU RB Elliott into a frenzy, ripping playcalling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 20:05

Graham Couch ‏@Graham_Couch 8m8 minutes ago
Geiger said he didn't see the kick go in because he was off running, for his life: "I didn't want to have to pull a Jalen Watts-Jackson."

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 1966794946 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 20:58

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 CUYTb_MWwAAY640
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 20:59

Chris Vannini ‏@ChrisVannini 16m16 minutes ago
MSU football and basketball each beat top-5 teams away from home this week. Izzo’s dream.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 21:00

Demetrious Cox ‏@i_AM_SEVEN7 26m26 minutes ago

January February IZZO April May June July Aug. Sept. October DANTONIO December
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 21:01

Chris Fowler ‏@cbfowler 39m39 minutes ago
When counted out and faced w/adversity @MSU_Football is still as hard to beat as anyone. Owned the trenches today. Signature W
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 21:02

Connor Cook ‏@Connor_Cook03 50m50 minutes ago
Super proud of my fellow gunslingers @TylerOConnor7 and @DamionTerry for holding it down tonight.. Nothing like winning... In the...SHOE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 21:03

Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau 52m52 minutes ago
Jack Allen: "We came out at halftime, our whole team was jumping around in the rain and a lot of them were huddled up by the heaters."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 21:04

Spartan Football ‏@MSU_Football 4m4 minutes ago
MSU has now recorded at least 10 wins five times in the last six seasons (11 in 2010, 11 in 2011, 13 in 2013, 11 in 2014).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-21, 21:08

Elliott throwing OC under the bus for play calls #Heismantoast

http://espn.go.com/ncf/story/_/id/14188908/ezekiel-elliott-ohio-state-buckeyes-points-finger-coaching-staff-loss-michigan-state-spartans
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 21:13

Spartan Football ‏@MSU_Football 6m6 minutes ago
MSU is 6-1 in its last 7 games against AP Top 10 teams, including 5-1 since 2013 (#2 Ohio State, #5 Stanford, #4 Baylor, #7 Oregon, #2 OSU).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 21:14

The Pantry wrote:Elliott throwing OC under the bus for play calls #Heismantoast

http://espn.go.com/ncf/story/_/id/14188908/ezekiel-elliott-ohio-state-buckeyes-points-finger-coaching-staff-loss-michigan-state-spartans

With all of his bitching Elliott seems to ignore this....12 fucking carries for 33 yards. He SUCKED.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-21, 21:15

I have a pretty big smile on my face.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 21:16

Dan Antonio post game statement:

http://videos.mlive.com/mlive/2015/11/watch_as_michigan_state_coach.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-21, 21:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have a pretty big smile on my face.

Does the smile have something to do with Blanch's fingers?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-11-21, 21:26; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-21, 21:22

Seriously....maybe it was the weather. Maybe the play calling. I'm not sure. But how bad was OSU's offense? I could not have been more wrong on that. I thought their 3 dimensions would be big time trouble for us but they left 2 of those dimensions at home. 

They didn't deserve 14 points. They didn't have a fucking drive with more than 3 first downs all day, did they????

They had a 10 play 32 yard TD drive. And a 1 play 3 yard TD drive. Embarrassing. Flat out. 

What a performance by our Defense.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-21, 21:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seriously....maybe it was the weather. Maybe the play calling. I'm not sure. But how bad was OSU's offense? I could not have been more wrong on that. I thought their 3 dimensions would be big time trouble for us but they left 2 of those dimensions at home. 

They didn't deserve 14 points. They didn't have a fucking drive with more than 3 first downs all day, did they????

They had a 10 play 32 yard TD drive. And a 1 play 3 yard TD drive. Embarrassing. Flat out. 

They only had 5 1st downs TOTAL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-11-21, 21:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seriously....maybe it was the weather. Maybe the play calling. I'm not sure. But how bad was OSU's offense? I could not have been more wrong on that. I thought their 3 dimensions would be big time trouble for us but they left 2 of those dimensions at home. 

They have been playing mediocre ball all year and our defense has picked up their game the last 2 weeks. Might be time for Urz to have heart trouble and have to quit and go work for ESPN
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-21, 21:49

LooseGoose wrote:

They only had 5 1st downs TOTAL.
Sort of amazing.

State lost poll respect for the Oregon win after the ducks fell off the table. What happens to OSU now? Will their outright loss to MSU be viewed more favorably than the officiating fuck job we got in Nebraska?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-11-21, 21:53

LooseGoose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Elliott throwing OC under the bus for play calls #Heismantoast

With all of his bitching Elliott seems to ignore this....12 fucking carries for 33 yards. He SUCKED.

What an entitled whiner.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-21, 22:12

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:MSU better be in the playoffs if they win out or the sport is a joke. The committee should consider that a BS job by Delaney's goons is the only reason they aren't undefeated.

538.com has them at 46% to win out. 95% in the playoffs if they do so.

With Delaney's goons anything can happen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-21, 22:21

NATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-21, 22:23

Rocinante wrote:NATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your girlfriend's dishonest kid kicks you in the taint.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-11-21, 22:40

Turtleneck wrote:

I hope your girlfriend's dishonest kid kicks you in the taint.

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 Giphy
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-21, 22:47

Maybe we will be the one loss team with questionable personnel to get hot at the right time and win the whole fucking thing????

Can that shit happen to us for once? This would be a good time for that shit to happen.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-21, 22:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Maybe we will be the one loss team with questionable personnel to get hot at the right time and win the whole fucking thing????

Can that shit happen to us for once? This would be a good time for that shit to happen.

I just can't see us as a one loss team making it if a ratings monster with one loss is up against us.

That Nebraska ref fucked us hard.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-21, 23:27

LooseGoose wrote:Just fucking because:

Christ on a cross, Goose, I didn't think this day could get any better. Thank you.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-21, 23:44

!!!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-22, 00:27

My kids are young. My son just turned 6. He's a happy go lucky kid with a wild imagination who really doesn't give a shit about sports, despite me trying to turn him into MSU's version of Peyton Manning since he was born. I think we've been to every Spring Game since he's been born and have attended 1 home game for the past 4 years. 

After "spirit day" at K on the Friday before the MSU/UM game though he is super into it. I mean he doesn't want to watch the game, but he wants to know if we won and he wants to wear MSU shit to school and he doesn't like that other school or "Ohio State". 

I had him come down and watch the FG with me. We went nuts. I was throwing him in the air and we were singing the fight song. Little one came down and I proceeded to throw her in the air and dance with them for 10 minutes. They didn't really know what happened but kept yelling "Yay Michigan State!!!" 

What a blast. That shit is priceless. I will never forget jumping into my dad's arms in 1984 after Larry Herndon caught the final out. I hope my kids remember stuff like this. I know I will take it to my grave. 

MSU. Making memories since 1855.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-22, 00:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:who really doesn't give a shit about sports,

Have you considered adoption?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-22, 00:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My kids are young. My son just turned 6. He's a happy go lucky kid with a wild imagination who really doesn't give a shit about sports, despite me trying to turn him into MSU's version of Peyton Manning since he was born. I think we've been to every Spring Game since he's been born and have attended 1 home game for the past 4 years. 

After "spirit day" at K on the Friday before the MSU/UM game though he is super into it. I mean he doesn't want to watch the game, but he wants to know if we won and he wants to wear MSU shit to school and he doesn't like that other school or "Ohio State". 

I had him come down and watch the FG with me. We went nuts. I was throwing him in the air and we were singing the fight song. Little one came down and I proceeded to throw her in the air and dance with them for 10 minutes. They didn't really know what happened but kept yelling "Yay Michigan State!!!" 

What a blast. That shit is priceless. I will never forget jumping into my dad's arms in 1984 after Larry Herndon caught the final out. I hope my kids remember stuff like this. I know I will take it to my grave. 

great stuff WBH. Go Green.
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-22, 00:38

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:who really doesn't give a shit about sports,

Have you considered adoption?
My kids belong to Roc now after my terrible prediction. So it's up to him. 

But really, I'm just along for the ride. It took me a couple of years but they are who they are and no amount of trying to shape them into x, y or z is going to matter. I just roll with it. And it's pretty fucking fun.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-22, 07:12

Best post game tweet I've seen.

Dave Ongie@DaveOngieJCP 12h12 hours ago Johnson City, TN
It's not delivery ... it's Dantonios.
This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 CUX6-cDUEAA1FEk
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 07:18

Floyd Robertson wrote:Best post game tweet I've seen.

Dave Ongie@DaveOngieJCP 12h12 hours ago Johnson City, TN
It's not delivery ... it's Dantonios.
This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 CUX6-cDUEAA1FEk

lol, that's funny. Poor Urbs. Cold pizza and his team falling apart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 08:14

Windsor: MSU's biggest guys help pull off its biggest win

COLUMBUS, Ohio – This is who they thought they could be. This is who

we

thought they could be, too.

A team led from the inside, by its beefiest members, the trench-mashers that could move the Michigan State program to places it hasn't been in decades.

That we're having this conversation now, two weeks removed from a dispiriting loss to Nebraska, tells us how much college football can change in a week ... heck, in a late, wet afternoon.

As it did Saturday inside Ohio Stadium, when all Michigan State did was beat Ohio State without its NFL-bound quarterback, dominate the line of scrimmage from both sides, and re-open the possibility that these Spartans — these injury-decimated, chip-on-their-shoulder Spartans — are still playing for everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 09:12

CBS Sports gamer....

Ohio State implodes under pressure; Michigan State toughness wins

O'Connor, an Ohio kid, described his recruitment by Ohio State this way: “They came to see if I wanted to punt there. Yeah, that didn't work out.” Judging by the Buckeyes' 5-yard punt Saturday, they could have used O'Connor.

This is how all of the Spartans talk. They love the underdog role. When Cook came into the interview room, he quickly helped put up a Michigan State screen for a backdrop so it wouldn't be Ohio State behind the players on TV.

When it was Dantonio's turn to talk, he mentioned how “we sat around all day listening to how we were underdogs and I think that motivates people.” In fact, Dantonio later acknowledged, “Well, I didn't watch the TV. I'm just imagining that's what was said.” But it sounded good the first time Dantonio said it while reveling with that giant chip on his shoulder.

Speaking of imagining, Michigan State kicker Michael Geiger said he grew up in Toledo constantly taking practice kicks while dreaming of beating Ohio State. Then, as if he had won an Oscar, he told reporters that he needed to thank his mom and dad for taking him to soccer camps so many years and he said he loved his sisters.

“I grew up in this state. Everybody in the state was against me, in my opinion,” Geiger said on the field moments after his game-winning 41-yard field goal. “To come out here and beat them, it's the most important thing I've ever done in my entire life. It's my home state. I've got a lot of resentment toward this place. Never liked them and I proved it.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 09:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My kids are young. My son just turned 6. He's a happy go lucky kid with a wild imagination who really doesn't give a shit about sports, despite me trying to turn him into MSU's version of Peyton Manning since he was born. I think we've been to every Spring Game since he's been born and have attended 1 home game for the past 4 years. 

I love this. I love this so much. This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 685334576 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 4177874726 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 15 1833121890
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next