Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.

+27
SpartanInNH
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
gomersbro
Jake from State Farm
GRR Spartan
Blaine Fabin
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Snake Plissken
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
tanfan!
tig ol bitties
xsanguine
The Pantry
The_Dude
Turtleneck
DWags
steveschneider
Heat Miser
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
31 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 Empty Re: This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-22, 09:17

College Football Top Plays: Week 12

Represent x2
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 Empty Re: This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 09:22

Column: Michigan State's upset of Ohio State a sequel to 2013 Big Ten title win

Kicker Michael Geiger, a former Toledo prep player whose 41-yard field goal lifted MSU to the win as time expired, said through clenched teeth after the game that Ohio State didn't offer him a scholarship. And, he said, "it was personal."

Quarterback Tyler O'Connor, who got the surprise start when a sprained shoulder kept Cook on the sideline, was a standout from Lima whose only recruiting conversation with the Buckeyes involved him walking on as a punter.

MSU's Chris Frey, who didn't get an offer from Ohio State coming out of Upper Arlington, set the tone for the game on the Buckeyes' game-opening offensive series.

Barrett, who ran over and around the Spartans for 86 yards and two TDs in last year's 49-37 Buckeyes' victory, was scrambling in the open field on third-and-6 Saturday when he met up with Frey in the open field.

The 235-pound Frey stood up the 225-pound Barrett, wrapped him up and took him to the turf 1-yard short of a first down. It led to the first of six series that saw the Buckeyes go three-and-out.

The Spartans, meanwhile, turned the game over to their freshman rising star, tailback LJ Scott -- from Hubbard, Ohio -- on the final drive.

Scott came through with 17 yards on the final drive that set up Geiger's game-winning field goal, including a 4-yard run on third-and-2 at the Ohio State 29.

Scott's presence provided just enough of a twist to the sequel, as he was actually offered a scholarship by the Buckeyes but chose Michigan State instead.

"I hear all the fans say we wanted you, I bet you wish you would have came here," Scott said. "But I'm actually good where I'm at."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-22, 09:22

SpartanInNH wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My kids are young. My son just turned 6. He's a happy go lucky kid with a wild imagination who really doesn't give a shit about sports, despite me trying to turn him into MSU's version of Peyton Manning since he was born. I think we've been to every Spring Game since he's been born and have attended 1 home game for the past 4 years. 

After "spirit day" at K on the Friday before the MSU/UM game though he is super into it. I mean he doesn't want to watch the game, but he wants to know if we won and he wants to wear MSU shit to school and he doesn't like that other school or "Ohio State". 

I had him come down and watch the FG with me. We went nuts. I was throwing him in the air and we were singing the fight song. Little one came down and I proceeded to throw her in the air and dance with them for 10 minutes. They didn't really know what happened but kept yelling "Yay Michigan State!!!" 

What a blast. That shit is priceless. I will never forget jumping into my dad's arms in 1984 after Larry Herndon caught the final out. I hope my kids remember stuff like this. I know I will take it to my grave. 

MSU. Making memories since 1855.

I love this. I love this so much. This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 685334576 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4177874726 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890

Very cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-22, 09:26

I'm in a good mood.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-22, 09:29

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I hope your girlfriend's dishonest kid kicks you in the taint.

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 Giphy
That creeper is fucking awesome!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-22, 09:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My kids are young. My son just turned 6. He's a happy go lucky kid with a wild imagination who really doesn't give a shit about sports, despite me trying to turn him into MSU's version of Peyton Manning since he was born. I think we've been to every Spring Game since he's been born and have attended 1 home game for the past 4 years. 

After "spirit day" at K on the Friday before the MSU/UM game though he is super into it. I mean he doesn't want to watch the game, but he wants to know if we won and he wants to wear MSU shit to school and he doesn't like that other school or "Ohio State". 

I had him come down and watch the FG with me. We went nuts. I was throwing him in the air and we were singing the fight song. Little one came down and I proceeded to throw her in the air and dance with them for 10 minutes. They didn't really know what happened but kept yelling "Yay Michigan State!!!" 

What a blast. That shit is priceless. I will never forget jumping into my dad's arms in 1984 after Larry Herndon caught the final out. I hope my kids remember stuff like this. I know I will take it to my grave. 

MSU. Making memories since 1855.
That's some fun stuff right there! Love those kind of memories.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 09:31

LooseGoose wrote:CBS Sports gamer....

Ohio State implodes under pressure; Michigan State toughness wins

O'Connor, an Ohio kid, described his recruitment by Ohio State this way: “They came to see if I wanted to punt there. Yeah, that didn't work out.” Judging by the Buckeyes' 5-yard punt Saturday, they could have used O'Connor.

This is how all of the Spartans talk. They love the underdog role. When Cook came into the interview room, he quickly helped put up a Michigan State screen for a backdrop so it wouldn't be Ohio State behind the players on TV.

When it was Dantonio's turn to talk, he mentioned how “we sat around all day listening to how we were underdogs and I think that motivates people.” In fact, Dantonio later acknowledged, “Well, I didn't watch the TV. I'm just imagining that's what was said.” But it sounded good the first time Dantonio said it while reveling with that giant chip on his shoulder.

Speaking of imagining, Michigan State kicker Michael Geiger said he grew up in Toledo constantly taking practice kicks while dreaming of beating Ohio State. Then, as if he had won an Oscar, he told reporters that he needed to thank his mom and dad for taking him to soccer camps so many years and he said he loved his sisters.

“I grew up in this state. Everybody in the state was against me, in my opinion,” Geiger said on the field moments after his game-winning 41-yard field goal. “To come out here and beat them, it's the most important thing I've ever done in my entire life. It's my home state. I've got a lot of resentment toward this place. Never liked them and I proved it.”

Beautiful stuff --

“When we came out at halftime, our whole team was jumping around in the rain,” Michigan State offensive lineman Jack Allen said, “and a lot of them were huddled up by the heaters.” ....

Everyone thinks their regular season ended Saturday night. The difference is, even though Michigan State isn't there yet, it can see the finish line if it beats Penn State next week. Ohio State has already tapped out, a talented team that ultimately wasn't tough enough.

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 09:35

LooseGoose wrote:Column: Michigan State's upset of Ohio State a sequel to 2013 Big Ten title win

Kicker Michael Geiger, a former Toledo prep player whose 41-yard field goal lifted MSU to the win as time expired, said through clenched teeth after the game that Ohio State didn't offer him a scholarship. And, he said, "it was personal."

Quarterback Tyler O'Connor, who got the surprise start when a sprained shoulder kept Cook on the sideline, was a standout from Lima whose only recruiting conversation with the Buckeyes involved him walking on as a punter.

MSU's Chris Frey, who didn't get an offer from Ohio State coming out of Upper Arlington, set the tone for the game on the Buckeyes' game-opening offensive series.

Barrett, who ran over and around the Spartans for 86 yards and two TDs in last year's 49-37 Buckeyes' victory, was scrambling in the open field on third-and-6 Saturday when he met up with Frey in the open field.

The 235-pound Frey stood up the 225-pound Barrett, wrapped him up and took him to the turf 1-yard short of a first down. It led to the first of six series that saw the Buckeyes go three-and-out.

The Spartans, meanwhile, turned the game over to their freshman rising star, tailback LJ Scott -- from Hubbard, Ohio -- on the final drive.

Scott came through with 17 yards on the final drive that set up Geiger's game-winning field goal, including a 4-yard run on third-and-2 at the Ohio State 29.

Scott's presence provided just enough of a twist to the sequel, as he was actually offered a scholarship by the Buckeyes but chose Michigan State instead.

"I hear all the fans say we wanted you, I bet you wish you would have came here," Scott said. "But I'm actually good where I'm at."

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 502811600 Kirk Cousins, still leading the Spartans:

Of course, many of the holes that enabled MSU to rush for 203 yards wouldn't have been there if not for the lead blocking of fullback Trevon Pendleton, a fifth-year senior from Lucasville, Ohio.

Pendleton, who also caught a 12-yard TD pass from O'Connor in the second quarter to tie the game at 7-7, explained that it's not a coincidence players from Ohio stepped up.

"Any time you have guys from Michigan when we play Michigan, or guys from Ohio when we play Ohio State, it kind of gives you that edge and that spark that you need," Pendleton said. "We have the mentality here that if you win, you can walk the streets forever, and if you lose, you got to walk the alleys."
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 09:59

10 takeaways from Week 12 of the college football season

1. Ohio State Buckeyes: They are who we thought they were

As we predicted, Michigan State took down Ohio State in Columbus Saturday evening, much to the chagrin of the Buckeyes and their fans, who endured a miserable day in the rain.

The final score read 17-14 Spartans, but the game wasn’t really even that close.

If not for a terrible mistake by Macgarrett Kings Jr., who inexplicably reached out for a poorly judged punt while the rain was pounding down late in the third quarter, the scoreboard would have accurately represented the one-sidedness of the affair.

The Spartans overcame this blunder, which resulted in seven points for the Buckeyes, and pounded Ohio State into a gooey paste by game’s end. On both sides of the ball, Michigan State dominated the line of scrimmage. The final yardage totals of 294-132 in favor of the Spartans marked the worst offensive output in Urban Meyer’s tenure at Ohio State, per ESPN Stats & Info.

Meyer deserves plenty of criticism for his role in this tepid showing. Along with a few head-scratching calls at critical moments, it’s worth pointing out Heisman Trophy hopeful Ezekiel Elliott only got 12 carries in the game while quarterback J.T. Barrett, who was extremely ineffective Saturday, carried the ball 15 times for just 44 yards

But honestly, anyone expecting a different look from Ohio State this weekend just hasn’t been paying attention or is simply a die-hard fan who was too late in accepting the truth. This is what we’ve seen from the Buckeyes all year. Despite outrageous talent on both sides of the ball, for whatever reason, this team never did get clicking as a well-oiled machine.

Now, with one loss and a ridiculously easy schedule on their resume, the Buckeyes are out of the conversation as a potential playoff team. Perhaps even sadder is the fact that Elliott is likely out of the running for the Heisman after he failed to reach 100 yards for the first time in 16 games. He didn’t hesitate to let reporters know at the end of the game he is not coming back to Ohio State next year on his way to the NFL.

Cardale Jones sends cryptic tweet about future at Ohio State after loss to Spartans

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1362440668
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 10:00

Draymond Green Retweeted
BobbyBlendz ‏@bobbyblendz 9h9 hours ago
Hey @Money23Green... What do Ronda Rousey and Ohio State have in common? Both undefeated until the final kick.

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 CUZIXy-U8AAoZqT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-22, 10:06

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 Cuyred10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 10:09

LooseGoose wrote: Draymond Green Retweeted
Hey @Money23Green... What do Ronda Rousey and Ohio State have in common? Both undefeated until the final kick.

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-22, 10:10

LooseGoose wrote: Draymond Green Retweeted

That's fucking AWESOME!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-22, 10:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:On the plus side, Bob will be in a good mood this week and probably be less repetitive.

Bad news guys. Bob is going to be out of control this week. Batten down the hatches.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 10:22

Spartan Football ‏@MSU_Football 41m41 minutes ago
Video - Highlights from Michigan State's 17-14 win at No. 2 Ohio State: http://tinyurl.com/nl8xxmf #MSUOSU #Spartans #ReachHigher
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 10:27

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 1h1 hour ago
ICYMI: Michigan State has snapped the 2 longest win streaks in Ohio State history

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 CUZZSm_W4AAHEQP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 10:34

ESPN PR ‏@ESPNPR 22m22 minutes ago
Michigan State at Ohio State: 7.0 overnight, best rating for a college football game this season across all networks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 10:40

Doug Lesmerises ‏@DougLesmerises

Urban Meyer at Ohio State vs. Mark Dantonio: 2-2.
Urban Meyer at Ohio State vs. Rest of the World: 46-2.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 10:49

Gerry DiNardo ‏@gerrydinardo 16m16 minutes ago
Sunday Ruminations #Spartans - Can't remember a better coaching job for one game - another coaching clinic coming out of East Lansing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-22, 12:57

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 Calhou10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 16:14

If you missed the Geiger cursing....

MSU's Geiger, on radio: 'I (expletive) drilled it!'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-22, 16:15

LooseGoose wrote:If you missed the Geiger cursing....

MSU's Geiger, on radio: 'I (expletive) drilled it!'

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 17:29

I picked up Floyd's trick. Here's the game, on YouTube. Watch it while you can. And thanks, Floyd! This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 2275418548

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 17:35

InTenSity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
Maybe wait until after we win at the afterparty with him.
Asshole.
This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 DTAKRz6

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 55953254 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-22, 17:40

SpartanInNH wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Asshole.
This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 DTAKRz6

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 4198636888 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 55953254 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890

Nice hats.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 17:43

SpartanInNH wrote:I picked up Floyd's trick. Here's the game, on YouTube. Watch it while you can. And thanks, Floyd! This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 2275418548

Got my screen cap I wanted from that.....Conklin holding back the entire right side of the OSU defense.

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 EcdzbyH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-22, 17:45

SpartanInNH wrote:I picked up Floyd's trick.  Here's the game, on YouTube.  Watch it while you can.  And thanks, Floyd! This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 2275418548

Awesome because the copy I saw out there earlier today was cropped. This one is much better. D/L all over again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-23, 10:10

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:I picked up Floyd's trick. Here's the game, on YouTube. Watch it while you can. And thanks, Floyd! This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 2275418548

Got my screen cap I wanted from that.....Conklin holding back the entire right side of the OSU defense.

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 EcdzbyH

Install the download helper from savefrom.net and you have a nice 720P copy forever.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-11-23, 15:58

Best game thread ever.

Goose, you win the thread as usual with all of the follow-up. Thanks for everything you do on this board.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-25, 18:43

Film reveals Bullough as unsung hero in MSU win

East Lansing – As Michigan State's coaches went over the film of last week's victory over Ohio State, there was one play that stood out.

It wasn't a touchdown or as momentous as the winning field goal. It was simply a linebacker doing exactly what he had been instructed to do, and in the process, turned back one of the most dynamic playmakers on the field and forced Ohio State to punt.

When Riley Bullough contained the edge on Braxton Miller near the Ohio State 10-yard line with less than five minutes to play, it was as big as any play in the game.

Bullough didn't make the tackle, but he cut off the speedy Miller as linebacker Darien Harris and safety Demetrious Cox corralled Miller to the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-25, 22:16

LooseGoose wrote:Film reveals Bullough as unsung hero in MSU win

East Lansing – As Michigan State's coaches went over the film of last week's victory over Ohio State, there was one play that stood out.

It wasn't a touchdown or as momentous as the winning field goal. It was simply a linebacker doing exactly what he had been instructed to do, and in the process, turned back one of the most dynamic playmakers on the field and forced Ohio State to punt.

When Riley Bullough contained the edge on Braxton Miller near the Ohio State 10-yard line with less than five minutes to play, it was as big as any play in the game.

Bullough didn't make the tackle, but he cut off the speedy Miller as linebacker Darien Harris and safety Demetrious Cox corralled Miller to the ground.

Herbstreit actually pointed that out, believe it or not:

Riley Bullough contain on Braxton Miller jet sweep
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-25, 22:30

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 502811600

And then the camera followed Geiger into the locker room. He got a hug from MSU co-offensive coordinator Dave Warner and linebackers/special teams coach Mark Snyder. Teammates chanted “Geiger! Geiger! Geiger!” as he danced in the middle of a circle.

Then MSU coach Mark Dantonio took over, saying a few words and inviting Geiger to lead the MSU fight song. Before he did, Geiger said: “We just beat Ohio State, 17-14 … in their place!”

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 3493939353

After the fight song, Dantonio reminded his players that MSU now has 10 wins in five of the past six seasons. Of the Big Ten East title MSU can win by beating Penn State on Saturday (3:30 p.m., ESPN), Dantonio said: “More important than this one, guys, we win next week, we’ve won that championship!”

That got a roar. The chant to break the huddle and end the show was: “Reach higher!”

How the Spartans celebrated the win over Ohio State

This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890 This is the game thread. Start drinking. Hard.  - Page 16 1833121890
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-11-26, 00:25

SpartanInNH wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Film reveals Bullough as unsung hero in MSU win

Herbstreit actually pointed that out, believe it or not:

Riley Bullough contain on Braxton Miller jet sweep

Fuck that Frey was tracking him down from the backside.

#23 in your program....#1 in your hearts
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-05, 06:35

Good things happened in 2015......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-05, 07:14

kingstonlake wrote:Good things happened in 2015......

Solid bump and read.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-10-05, 07:24

Let's all windmill !!
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-05, 09:31

I was about to start a ‘tOfficial If we don’t lose by more than a touchdown I’ll be happy’ thread.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-05, 12:42

Gimme a minute...
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16