Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F Notre Dame

+4
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
DWags
steveschneider
8 posters

Go down

F Notre Dame Empty F Notre Dame

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-28, 23:10

Hahaha
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

F Notre Dame Empty Re: F Notre Dame

Post by DWags 2015-11-28, 23:13

Fuck them right in the pussy
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-28, 23:19

That's a shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-28, 23:23

Somewhere my late father is dancing. He would record every ND game with a new tape and if they lost he'd add it to his library for winter viewing.

He's been gone 20 years and my siblings and I will still call (or text now) each other everytime ND loses a football game. Tonight I got the first text within seconds of the Stanford FG.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-28, 23:25

GRR Spartan wrote:Somewhere my late father is dancing. He would record every ND game with a new tape and if they lost he'd add it to his library for winter viewing.

He's been gone 20 years and my siblings and I will still call (or text now) each other everytime ND loses a football game. Tonight I got the first text within seconds of the Stanford FG.

Nice. Doubly nice
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-29, 03:46

GRR Spartan wrote:Somewhere my late father is dancing. He would record every ND game with a new tape and if they lost he'd add it to his library for winter viewing.

F Notre Dame 502811600 Sounds like your old man was a great guy. I like the way he thinks. The Irish will always be my second most-hated school. FND.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-29, 07:10

Don't hate ND with that kind of passion, but thats freaking awesome!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-29, 09:48

F Notre Dame 502811600 Hope my dad runs into your dad. They'd have a good time. F Notre Dame 969504605
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-29, 12:52

It's time Notre Dame joins conference, eliminates need for annual perfection

Time to escape your past and cross over into what’s real and recognizable and — more important — tangible and assessable to the College Football Playoff selection committee.

Time to join a conference.

If Saturday night’s gut-punch, last-second, 38-36 loss to Stanford didn’t underscore the lost future for this Irish program, nothing will.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-29, 13:05

Floyd Robertson wrote: It's time Notre Dame joins conference, eliminates need for annual perfection

Time to escape your past and cross over into what’s real and recognizable and — more important — tangible and assessable to the College Football Playoff selection committee.

Time to join a conference.

If Saturday night’s gut-punch, last-second, 38-36 loss to Stanford didn’t underscore the lost future for this Irish program, nothing will.

Couldn't agree more. Time to do away with their stupid traditions and get with the program.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-29, 13:26

You bitch about Delaney but then expect a team to join a conference? If you think conferences are corrupt, why criticize a team for not joining?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-29, 14:11

Turtleneck wrote:You bitch about Delaney but then expect a team to join a conference? If you think conferences are corrupt, why criticize a team for not joining?

ND's AD said the university knows it will have to join a conference at some time based on revenue. If they join the rest of their teams that are already in the ACC it's probable they will need to split their NBC money with the conference.

So ND football joins the ACC Atlantic division and the ACC also adds a team like Memphis to go to the Coastal football division.

If ND wants a chance at being in the CFP's the easiest road is joining the ACC.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-29, 15:37

GRR Spartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:You bitch about Delaney but then expect a team to join a conference? If you think conferences are corrupt, why criticize a team for not joining?

ND's AD said the university knows it will have to join a conference at some time based on revenue. If they join the rest of their teams that are already in the ACC it's probable they will need to split their NBC money with the conference.

So ND football joins the ACC Atlantic division and the ACC also adds a team like Memphis to go to the Coastal football division.

If ND wants a chance at being in the CFP's the easiest road is joining the ACC.

Yup, and that bums me out. I want ND in the B1G. Other than um, they're our biggest rival.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down