Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck! When can we expect moar tickets to become available on StubHub for the NattyChampyShip?

+3
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTy
7 posters

Go down

Fuck!  When can we expect moar tickets to become available on StubHub for the NattyChampyShip? Empty Fuck! When can we expect moar tickets to become available on StubHub for the NattyChampyShip?

Post by tTy 2015-12-06, 03:51

There are like 15 sections with tickets available in them and prices are retarded expensive. When will more tickets be chucked into the pot?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fuck!  When can we expect moar tickets to become available on StubHub for the NattyChampyShip? Empty Re: Fuck! When can we expect moar tickets to become available on StubHub for the NattyChampyShip?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-06, 03:52

Spaz.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fuck!  When can we expect moar tickets to become available on StubHub for the NattyChampyShip? Empty Re: Fuck! When can we expect moar tickets to become available on StubHub for the NattyChampyShip?

Post by tTy 2015-12-06, 04:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Spaz.

Minus well start shopping, no? We ARE going, right?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-12-06, 04:04

Also, what are you willing to pay for a ticket? I don't want the same shit seats we had for the Rose Bowl. I want at least 50 yard line nose bleeds at worst. Lower bowl @ the 25.... Something like that..... I'm thinking 1500/ticket.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-06, 04:05

More worried about flights. Tickets will be plentiful.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-12-06, 04:06

In 2000, I paid 1400 for two final four tickets (2 tix for both FF games, and 2 for the final) in the upper deck, "endzone", in a football arena. They sucked balls, but I was there.

This time, if we make it, I am going to have good seats.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-12-06, 04:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:More worried about flights. Tickets will be plentiful.

I searched flights out of TC a week or two ago and they were like 400 bucks....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-06, 11:45

When I have some time tonight or at the airport I'm gonna see if I can book a fully refundable flight. I'm very wary of airfare skyrocketing like it did for LA during the Rose Bowl. Maybe I'll see if I can use points again.

Thanks for the tip gHost. GR is like 2.5 hours from here, though. Maybe I'll check out FNT, too.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-12-06, 13:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:When I have some time tonight or at the airport I'm gonna see if I can book a fully refundable flight. I'm very wary of airfare skyrocketing like it did for LA during the Rose Bowl. Maybe I'll see if I can use points again.

Thanks for the tip gHost. GR is like 2.5 hours from here, though. Maybe I'll check out FNT, too.

We could arrange parking/rides to/from airport with JoJo in GR....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-12-06, 13:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:When I have some time tonight or at the airport I'm gonna see if I can book a fully refundable flight. I'm very wary of airfare skyrocketing like it did for LA during the Rose Bowl. Maybe I'll see if I can use points again.

LMFAO, I just did a search for "refundable flights" $2400 per ticket compared to 440 for nonrefundable...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-06, 13:32

When you going to cancel this time
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-12-06, 13:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:When you going to cancel this time

I love how all you fucks who have never been to half the games that I have like to give me shit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-06, 13:35

Fuck!  When can we expect moar tickets to become available on StubHub for the NattyChampyShip? Oh-shit-9
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-06, 14:39

tTy wrote:

I love how all you fucks who have never been to half the games that I have like to give me shit.

I'm at a shit ton of games. Too many.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-12-06, 17:57

Alabama going to Arlngton will be a big help to filling Texas Stadium's 66,700 seats. If you can't get your hands on part of MSU's allotment be prepared to ask for some lube with your receipt.

My oldest is a Hawkeyes and hoping Stanford repeats their error of 2 years ago. Rose Bowl scalpers / aka package deals / re-sellers are gong to have a very profitable December.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-12-06, 18:08

GRR Spartan wrote:Alabama going to Arlngton will be a big help to filling Texas Stadium's 66,700 seats. If you can't get your hands on part of MSU's allotment be prepared to ask for some lube with your receipt.

My oldest is a Hawkeyes and hoping Stanford repeats their error of 2 years ago. Rose Bowl scalpers / aka package deals / re-sellers are gong to have a very profitable December.

Gonna be more than 67k tix sold at Jerry World. Title game attendance last year was 85k
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-12-06, 18:17

tTy wrote:

Shit who's been to as many as you've canceled?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down