Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread

+7
DWags
Turtleneck
Blanch32
tGreenWay
Jake from State Farm
Giant Moose
Travis of the Cosmos
11 posters

Go down

The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread Empty The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:02

What will you be bringing? Do you prefer 4 or 8 o'clock? How excited is Bob right now? Do we all have one big group kiss at midnight or do we partner off dude to dude?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread Empty Re: The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread

Post by Giant Moose Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:05

Are we heading there today at noon for the CFP announcement show?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread Empty Re: The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:06

We probably should now that you mention it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:26

Does anyone know where Bob hides his stash of moonshine?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:48

Dibs on Bob's weed. Aw, who am I kidding. Weed makes me want to share things. Take me stash, too. Take all of it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:52

I'm bringing chips and dip, a couple of 2 liters, a full gimp suit, 2 double sided dildos, a live deer and napkins.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 0:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm bringing chips and dip, a couple of 2 liters, a full gimp suit, 2 double sided dildos, a live deer and napkins.

Fuck! What am I going to bring then?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 0:29

Nobody invite LWS this time! We don't need another squirrel hunting at halftime incident.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 0:32

This sounds more fun then Dallas
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 0:33

Don't waste your time. Bob is off on the Springsteen board planning his pre-show gathering for the Albany Tour Stop.

Speaking of, I'm gonna google that shit and join their community and tell them how stupid they are for having the interests that they have.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 0:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Don't waste your time. Bob is off on the Springsteen board planning his pre-show gathering for the Albany Tour Stop.

Speaking of, I'm gonna google that shit and join their community and tell them how stupid they are for having the interests that they have.

Post a link. I'm in and I bet I can get banned before you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 0:36

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 9:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What will you be bringing? Do you prefer 4 or 8 o'clock? How excited is Bob right now? Do we all have one big group kiss at midnight or do we partner off dude to dude?
when is the game??

I'm gonna be out of the country from December 18th 'til some time after January 1st. Not sure when..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 10:28

It's on New Year's Eve Bob. That's why we're going to kiss at midnight. Otherwise that would be really weird and awkward.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 10:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's on New Year's Eve Bob. That's why we're going to kiss at midnight. Otherwise that would be really weird and awkward.
dammit to hell.. I'm gonna miss the game and the party?!?! The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 10:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's on New Year's Eve Bob. That's why we're going to kiss at midnight. Otherwise that would be really weird and awkward.
dammit to hell.. I'm gonna miss the game and the party?!?! The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread 1896033241

You're going out of the country for two weeks Bob. Do you really think you'll even be alive by New Year's Eve?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 10:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:dammit to hell.. I'm gonna miss the game and the party?!?! The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread 1896033241

You're going out of the country for two weeks Bob. Do you really think you'll even be alive by New Year's Eve?
The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread 502811600

please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as you enjoy my home....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 11:19

I love Bob's parties, or at least people tell me afterwards that I had a great time. I can't wait for the heroin again. Its cool that we use the needles in the bathroom, right?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 11:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:dammit to hell.. I'm gonna miss the game and the party?!?! The Official Playoff Watch Party At Bob's House Thread 1896033241

When Isis sticks one between his eyes, I'd like his music collection. You can have the Springsteen.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 11:55

DWags wrote:

When Isis sticks one between his eyes, I'd like his music collection.  You can have the Springsteen.  
there are quite a few stacks of some sweet vinyl.

You're welcome.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 11:55; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 11:55

I will bring the crack fries and a case of strawberry porter, amber ale, stout.

And the referee voo-doo doll.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 11:56

duffy munn wrote:I will bring the crack fries and a case of strawberry porter, amber ale, stout.

I'll also see if I can commission a new beer just for the gathering.. the early leader is the Fence Post Fly-Fishing Delaney/ESPN/Officiating Oatmeal Rainwater Gutter Rat Porter.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 12:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I will bring the crack fries and a case of strawberry porter, amber ale, stout.

I'll also see if I can commission a new beer just for the gathering.. the early leader is the Fence Post Fly-Fishing Delaney/ESPN/Officiating Oatmeal Rainwater Gutter Rat Porter.

That sounds delicious.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 12:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Too hoppie. Will not drink.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down