Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Phoenix Travel Discussion Thread

+5
Turtleneck
CheesySpartan
steveschneider
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
9 posters

Go down

Official Phoenix Travel Discussion Thread Empty Official Phoenix Travel Discussion Thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Because Fuck you Ty. This thread title is better, though I do enjoy the punishment you're taking in the other thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Official Phoenix Travel Discussion Thread Empty Re: Official Phoenix Travel Discussion Thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:41 pm

I have a 3 bdrm condo on a lake overlooking Camelback on lockdown in Scottsdale. Because I am a fucking BALLER. It has a pool and a private bar and blah blah blah and actually since I'm pretty secure in general it's my in laws and they will still be in Michigan and they're very generous. So none of you are invited but I have a nice place to stay across the loop from Glendale. Just need a flight and possibly a ticket if my BALLER Spartan Fund Huntington Club BALLER connex don't hook me up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Official Phoenix Travel Discussion Thread Empty Re: Official Phoenix Travel Discussion Thread

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:43 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have a 3 bdrm condo on a lake overlooking Camelback on lockdown in Scottsdale. Because I am a fucking BALLER. It has a pool and a private bar and blah blah blah and actually since I'm pretty secure in general it's my in laws and they will still be in Michigan and they're very generous. So none of you are invited but I have a nice place to stay across the loop from Glendale. Just need a flight and possibly a ticket if my BALLER Spartan Fund Huntington Club BALLER connex don't hook me up.

Nice I already have flight booked to Phoenix to stay from December 20th until January 12th.  Ill be ballin too, good to see u be ballin.  Hope to see at the National Championship Official Phoenix Travel Discussion Thread 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:55 pm

So WBH and 265 will both be Ballin' in AZ.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:00 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have a 3 bdrm condo on a lake overlooking Camelback on lockdown in Scottsdale. Because I am a fucking BALLER. It has a pool and a private bar and blah blah blah and actually since I'm pretty secure in general it's my in laws and they will still be in Michigan and they're very generous. So none of you are invited but I have a nice place to stay across the loop from Glendale. Just need a flight and possibly a ticket if my BALLER Spartan Fund Huntington Club BALLER connex don't hook me up.

Stayed in the Phoenician
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:01 pm

At camelback there. Wife's family is from Phoenix. Was nice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Anyone going to the cotton bowl?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:04 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:I live in Central Phoenix. That's about all I can contribute to this thread.

If you can guarantee some cats will be fornicating in your yard you have that as well
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:08 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:I live in Central Phoenix. That's about all I can contribute to this thread.

If you can guarantee some cats will be fornicating in your yard you have that as well

The coyotes will be, saw a fuck ton of them over thanksgiving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Ghost I'm at Hayden and Via de ventura. How far is that from you?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:15 pm

worm.

I've played McCormick Ranch. We walk the greenbelt. My oldest loves it because he's seen coyotes and owls out there. I think we've talked about this. I don't remember.

Also zippy loves zip's.

My fam will be going out to stay with MIL in March but I will pass because (peace and quiet) but actually because of my dog.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:16 pm

I thought you lived in South Central LA?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:24 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Stayed in the Phoenician

Fwags, I recommend the Phoenician to all the people I know traveling to the Valley of the Sun. Immaculate property in the heart of the city, with Camelback Mountain just above. Truly a wonderful place to stay. Once in a while I send my wife over there for a spa day.

Stayed there for 5 days on my honeymoon also. Wife was lobbying back then for a natural gas company and she traveled there frequently. Hooked us up through her work. Nice place
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:25 pm

Don't we play in the Cotton Bowl thingee first?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Flew out to Phoenix to visit friends exactly one week after flight 255 went down on takeoff at DTW in 1987. Was exactly the same flight except Northwest renumbered it 256. Plane was completely silent except for engine noise as we lifted off the runway on the west side of DTW (255 went off one of the east runways).

What made it even stranger for me was knowing one of my State profs, Jim Burnett, was killed in the crash. Had him for FORTRAN. Really good guy. Liked his programming class so much I took a COBOL class a couple years later.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:59 am

I'll be there for da natty fo sho
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:36 am

Turtleneck wrote:

I thought you lived in South Central LA?

Noooo - gHost vacations in South Central.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Here's an idea. I may book on Southwest. Flight times and costs (~$400) are reasonable and nonstop is available. Southwest funds are fully transferable towards future flights for yourself.

I could also book on points or miles for free but I'm not sure how refundable those are. I need to check into it. PHX is a definite go. Dallas not looking so hot.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:48 pm

I'm booked at the Arizona Biltmore... Shit, non stop was $368 so if we aren't playing ... Cheap fun in the sun.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:37 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
DroppedByADime wrote:I'm booked at the Arizona Biltmore... Shit, non stop was $368 so if we aren't playing ... Cheap fun in the sun.
The Biltmore is another gorgeous property in Phoenix. Not quite as nice as the Phoenician, but nice nonetheless. The giant mountain directly to the north is Piestewa Peak, where I spend a lot of time on the weekends hiking and mountain biking.

Shit... I just looked to see what I'm paying , lol. The g/f booked it. Ha. What I said would be cheap ain't so cheap. $700 nt plus fees. Looks nice though. I should've looked more carefully at the cost... Here I'm searching low cost flights for an hour and she tags me for 3k in ten minutes.. We better play and win there now.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down