Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks

+10
Vlad
Giant Moose
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
Code_Warrior
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks Empty tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 10:44

Here's the deal. You know those "State"-script jerseys almost every Spartsn fan in the world loves? I hate them. And you know what? I've always hated them. I hated them in '79 with Magic and Jay and Special K. I hated them when they were brought back, and I think I hate them even more now.
Put them away. Bring them out maybe once every 25 years or so--I can handle that. Otherwise, the bball equipment manager should stick them all on the bottom shelf toward the back of the official team armoir.
Find something new and forward thinking to show off.

Phew. I feel so much better now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks Empty Re: tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 10:45

tGreenWay wrote:Here's the deal. You know those "State"-script jerseys almost every Spartsn fan in the world loves? I hate them. And you know what? I've always hated them. I hated them in '79 with Magic and Jay and Special K. I hated them when they were brought back, and I think I hate them even more now.
Put them away. Bring them out maybe once every 25 years or so--I can handle that. Otherwise, the bball equipment manager should stick them all on the bottom shelf toward the back of the official team armoir.

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks Empty Re: tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-08, 10:46

Oh, I thought you were confessing to being a female Muslim UM fan.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-12-08, 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-08, 10:46

Shut the fuck up, Nigel.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 10:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Here's the deal. You know those "State"-script jerseys almost every Spartsn fan in the world loves? I hate them. And you know what? I've always hated them. I hated them in '79 with Magic and Jay and Special K. I hated them when they were brought back, and I think I hate them even more now.

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with them.

That's because they were never updated in Gronze.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-12-08, 10:49

That's something eating a 1 pound bran muffin with a pot of coffee could fix.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 10:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Shut the fuck up, Nigel.

You'll feel better getting something off your chest that you've kept to yourself out of peer pressure. Maybe it's that you don't want to join the ranks of the employed, or smoking choad, or that you actually like Ann Arbor. Let it out, man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 10:51

GRR Spartan wrote:That's something eating a 1 pound bran muffin with a pot of coffee could fix.

I almost started an "I pooped today" thread. It was a productive -- nay, glorious -- morning.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-08, 10:51

OTPT is really on edge lately. Maybe he should start his own confessional thread.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 10:52

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with them.

That's because they were never updated in Gronze.
good point. Nothing makes me more proud of the 'ol Green and White than Gronze.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-08, 11:09

tGreenWay wrote:Here's the deal. You know those "State"-script jerseys almost every Spartsn fan in the world loves?  I hate them. And you know what?  I've always hated them. I hated them in '79 with Magic and Jay and Special K. I hated them when they were brought back, and I think I hate them even more now.

Oh yeah you whiny bitch?  I'll see your script hate and raise you with these fucking embarrassing jerseys from the 2000 NC team:
tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks 1995-2000
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-08, 11:09

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Here's the deal. You know those "State"-script jerseys almost every Spartsn fan in the world loves?  I hate them. And you know what?  I've always hated them. I hated them in '79 with Magic and Jay and Special K. I hated them when they were brought back, and I think I hate them even more now.

Oh yeah you whiny bitch?  I'll see your script hate and raise you with these fucking embarrassing jerseys from the 2000 NC team:
tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks 1995-2000

Now, those, they were sweet.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-08, 11:10

You're such an asshole greenway. I literally hate you. So much. Asshole. Hate.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-08, 11:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

I'm partial to these:
tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks Ncb_a_msuhoops_300
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-08, 11:16

tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks 76586
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 11:16

we should get some jerseys that have wings sewn into the shoulders.. and maybe a few patches or something to indicate who the upperclassman are and what level of school they're currently enjoying. Some stars or insignias or something..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 11:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You're such an asshole greenway. I literally hate you. So much. Asshole. Hate.

You lick my asshole. You love eating my asshole.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 11:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks 76586

Let it out. Let it go. Let yourself be free.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-08, 11:19

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You're such an asshole greenway. I literally hate you. So much. Asshole. Hate.

You lick my asshole. You love eating my asshole.

That's true. I do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 11:19

maybe the best shooter on the team could have a cannon on his.. and the best defender could have some sort of wall built around his jersey to say "look, I appreciate your effort, but you ain't comin' in here, bro"...

the best passer on the team could be at the head of the table in a Thanksgiving dinner collage.. ya know, kind of the person responsible for passing the food in an orderly fashion.

something to consider.. tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 11:22

Code_Warrior wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I'm partial to these:
tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks Ncb_a_msuhoops_300

Yep, I love those.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 11:27

Code_Warrior wrote:

I agree, not the greatest. But in context, they served their purpose. Those were designed to raise national public awareness that there was another school in Michigan besides u-m. It used to be that, on tv, our old style Michigan State usually only showed the Michigan part. This way, viewers knew it was MSU.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-08, 11:29

I ate a big bowl of honey bunches of oats for breakfast. I've got a mean poop coming on.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 11:29

Turtleneck wrote:OTPT is really on edge lately. Maybe he should start his own confessional thread.

There's no to. He can confess something right in this -- tOfficial -- confessional thread. I've made it easy for anyone to confess something that won't be popular. Because I care about you guys.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-08, 11:29

Am I allowed to confess things that people won't like in this thread or is this purely about uniforms? I can start my own thread if you'd prefer. I don't want to get in the way of greenways attention whoring.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 11:29

*need to
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-08, 11:29

Oh. Good. That clears that up: thanks.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 11:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Am I allowed to confess things that people won't like in this thread or is this purely about uniforms? I can start my own thread if you'd prefer. I don't want to get in the way of greenways attention whoring.

Please see my post above yours. This thread is for everyone. Let it out, friend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-08, 11:33

I posted on rcmb today..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-08, 11:34

If you hate something about our uniforms, don't worry. They'll change. No worries.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-08, 11:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I posted on rcmb today..
It's OK. Almost everyone else does too. Especially since the ballers and the haters started their lame ass tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks 1853518006
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 11:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh. Good. That clears that up: thanks.

I didn't want you to worry.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 11:38

are there any good people there to have a beer with or mostly goatee-bedazzled insecure wearers of jorts and sports jerseys?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-08, 11:42

I thought we both got banned in the Rocky's AMA on the Huskers board? I'm still banned. Rocky must really hate me. He probably hates me more than 247 hates using English.

Your have been banned.... lol!

tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks VD15xQq

Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-08, 11:43

Giant Moose wrote:
I thought we both got banned in the Rocky's AMA on the Huskers board? I'm still banned. Rocky must really hate me. He probably hates me more than 247 hates using English.

Your have been banned.....lol!

tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks VD15xQq

You must have been a really naughty boy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-08, 11:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Your must have been a really naughty boy
Fixed it for you.

Seriously, though, he hates his law picture being posted. I think that's fair game, though, since he's made himself a member of the media by writing articles on 247Sports.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 11:46

Giant Moose wrote:

Your have been banned.....lol!

that's an awesome sight.. I haven't seen that celebration of Spartan inclusion in over a year and half.... tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks 502811600 tOfficial I'm Confessing Something I Know Won't Be Popular With You Folks 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-08, 12:23

I was never banned - just "blacklisted". Found out it must have been lifted. Don't worry guys, I just wanted a link to download the torrent of the B1G Ship.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-08, 12:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I was never banned - just "blacklisted". Found out it must have been lifted. Don't worry guys, I just wanted a link to download the torrent of the B1G Ship.

I was worried
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-12-08, 12:32

Agree 100%.  In fact, I dislike ALL "throw back" uniforms, regardless of team.

Thank you for sharing, as you've helped me to release some pent up emotions about that topic as well.

Oh, and I dislike Blaha too.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next