Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just bought a Starbucks Frappuccino with spoiled milk in it.. What are my options ghost?

4 posters

Go down

Just bought a Starbucks Frappuccino with spoiled milk in it.. What are my options ghost? Empty Just bought a Starbucks Frappuccino with spoiled milk in it.. What are my options ghost?

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-08, 16:16

Come on Ephor, earn your keep and chase an ambulance for me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just bought a Starbucks Frappuccino with spoiled milk in it.. What are my options ghost? Empty Re: Just bought a Starbucks Frappuccino with spoiled milk in it.. What are my options ghost?

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-08, 16:20

I think I'm going to barf.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just bought a Starbucks Frappuccino with spoiled milk in it.. What are my options ghost? Empty Re: Just bought a Starbucks Frappuccino with spoiled milk in it.. What are my options ghost?

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-08, 16:45

Okay, I didn't barf. I'm fine you guys. I think I'm going to finish it.

Thanks for your concern.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-08, 16:54

The option is to drink coffee black. You kind of deserve that. Frapuccino? Come ion man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-08, 16:57

DWags wrote:The option is to drink coffee black. You kind of deserve that. Frapuccino? Come ion man.

I know I know. I needed a caffeine fix and I didn't want to drink gas station coffee. I'm sorry wags.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 17:06

DWags wrote:The option is to drink coffee black. You kind of deserve that. Frapuccino? Come ion man.

Can't be a man. Men don't drink frappacinos.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-08, 17:15

tGreenWay wrote:

Actually had he finished it with the sour milk and not complained I'd have said that's fine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-08, 17:54

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Actually had he finished it with the sour milk and not complained I'd have said that's fine.

Fuckin A, bubba. A shot of sour milk after anything else embodies manliness.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-08, 17:58

tGreenWay wrote:

Ion man? Is that like a dude with a picture of an atom on his shirt that's missing at least one electron?
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down