Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well I’ll be damned, that was t spoiled meat we smelled in the cooler

4 posters

Go down

Well I’ll be damned, that was t spoiled meat we smelled in the cooler Empty Well I’ll be damned, that was t spoiled meat we smelled in the cooler

Post by DWags 2019-07-23, 13:13

Body found wedged behind cooler. It’s the body of an employee who went missing ten years ago
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well I’ll be damned, that was t spoiled meat we smelled in the cooler Empty Re: Well I’ll be damned, that was t spoiled meat we smelled in the cooler

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-23, 14:04

this only proves that the last time they cleaned behind the cooler was ten years and one day ago.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well I’ll be damned, that was t spoiled meat we smelled in the cooler Empty Re: Well I’ll be damned, that was t spoiled meat we smelled in the cooler

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-23, 15:35

How the fuck do you not smell a decomposing body? Or more likely, just ignore that smell.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-23, 15:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How the fuck do you not smell a decomposing body? Or more likely, just ignore that smell.
who among us hasn't mistaken a decomposing body with a rotten avocado..?

#GlassHouses
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-23, 21:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How the fuck do you not smell a decomposing body? Or more likely, just ignore that smell.

It might speak to the very poor quality of the meat at the place then known as the No Frills Grocery Store.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down