Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Times They are a Changin' - Mods

+16
Gomer
SpartanInNH
The_Dude
Giant Moose
kingstonlake
WhiteGreenShow
tanfan!
Snake Plissken
Code_Warrior
pulling69
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Times They are a Changin' - Mods Empty Times They are a Changin' - Mods

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-09, 12:09

Per the charter:

SRC wrote:Moderators will serve a term of 6 months, and will then be automatically presented for re-vote. If the moderator does not gain the votes required to retain moderator status, they will be replaced by another via the established process. If no moderators can be found through the voting process, one will be appointed by the current Board Steward.

It's long past time for a vote. Nigel has abdicated, so it looks like I'm stuck dealing with this shit. Sooooo...

1. Current mods are Cym Jim, OTPT, Pulling, Minnie, & Gomer. We will immediately conduct a retention vote on all but Minnie.
2. Minnie hasn't visited tSwill since July. I am declaring her mod seat vacated & it will be up for election in the next step of this process.
3. Cym Jim, OTPT, Pulling, & Gomer may decline re-election in this thread.
4. There are 70 Gerrys. Thus, at least 35 total votes are required. 18 must be a yes to remain a mod. Less than 35 total votes or less than 18 yes votes means the mod seat will be open for election.
5. The polls are open for 2 days on the Gerry board. Do your duty or shut the fuck up.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Times They are a Changin' - Mods Empty Re: Times They are a Changin' - Mods

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-09, 12:12

You said doody.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-09, 12:16

I voted. Give me a goddamn sticker.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-09, 12:17

Voted. No sticker needed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 12:30

voted...

oh, and my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-09, 12:37

cheers
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 12:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:cheers
you're doing well. Must be all that free time you have to shake hands and kiss babies.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-09, 12:38

Look at that early vote for you otpt. This is the kind of shit that needs to go on your resume. FYI.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-09, 12:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Look at that early vote for you otpt. This is the kind of shit that needs to go on your resume. FYI.

Just like politics...the best way to get re-elected is to do nothing.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 12:49

Heat Miser wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Just like politics...the best way to get re-elected is to do nothing.
Times They are a Changin' - Mods 502811600

he could start preying upon the fears and shortcomings of the intellectually vulnerable.. or he could just post the most recent Pick 'Em results.. either way.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-09, 13:00

[whispering] "we're not gonna take it"
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-09, 13:05

Couple of things:

What if I pushed the wrong button on one of them? when I looked up and pressed submit I did it to fast and voted the wrong way? I'm fucked?

Who becomes mod if some of them lose? (and I'm not looking to do that)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 13:08

Heat Miser wrote:Per the charter:

SRC wrote:Moderators will serve a term of 6 months, and will then be automatically presented for re-vote. If the moderator does not gain the votes required to retain moderator status, they will be replaced by another via the established process. If no moderators can be found through the voting process, one will be appointed by the current Board Steward.

It's long past time for a vote. Nigel has abdicated, so it looks like I'm stuck dealing with this shit. Sooooo...

1. Current mods are Cym Jim, OTPT, Pulling, Minnie, & Gomer. We will immediately conduct a retention vote on all but Minnie.
2. Minnie hasn't visited tSwill since July. I am declaring her mod seat vacated & it will be up for election in the next step of this process.
4. There are 70 Gerrys. Thus, at least 35 total votes are required. 18 must be a yes to remain a mod. Less than 35 total votes or less than 18 yes votes means the mod seat will be open for election.
5. The polls are open for 2 days on the Gerry board. Do your duty or shut the fuck up.

#ICANTVOTE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-09, 13:08

DWags wrote:Couple of things:

What if I pushed the wrong button on one of them? when I looked up and pressed submit I did it to fast and voted the wrong way? I'm fucked?

You can cancel your vote
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-09, 13:09

Voted.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 13:09

pulling69 wrote:

What if I pushed the wrong button on one of them?  when I looked up and pressed submit I did it to fast and voted the wrong way?  I'm fucked?  

Who becomes mod  if some of them lose?  (and I'm not looking to do that)

You can cancel your vote

U gone. You and Gomers power grab has been blatant and you will feel the punishment. However,what will you do with you life next? Hang out with ur 5 FB friends that don't like you? Times They are a Changin' - Mods 328670334

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-09, 13:10; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-09, 13:10

You're pathetically transparent with petty power mongering.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-09, 13:10

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

#ICANTVOTE

Only Gerry's can vote. You're not a Gerry. You're a Jack.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 13:13

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

#ICANTVOTE

Only Gerry's can vote. You're not a Gerry. You're a Jack.
Not sure what is better. However, I hold a firm belief that the Gerry's will do what is in everyones best interest. Times They are a Changin' - Mods 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-09, 13:13

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

You can cancel your vote

U gone. You and Gomers power grab has been blatant and you will feel the punishment. However,what will you do with you life next? Hang out with ur 5 FB friends that don't like you? Times They are a Changin' - Mods 328670334

Meh, I will just drop a permaban on you on the way out.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-09, 13:17

I'm lazy. Can you post a link next time?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-09, 13:18

Bob didn't put $10 in my Guns, Germs, and Steel book. He is first on my list of things to ban if I get re-elected.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-09, 13:20

What was the original voting period? 2 days, most of the Gerotes don't even show up here once every week Sleep
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 13:22

pulling69 wrote:What was the original voting period? 2 days, most of the Gerotes don't even show up here once every week Sleep

You sound like a little bitch. You never post here and the CEO finally called your ass out.  Now you are ranting in every thread. If you knew how to read the charter, the board steward will choose new mods if the voting threshold is not reached.  Learn to read. Jesus H Christ. #PullingGone #GomerGone Times They are a Changin' - Mods 2275418548
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-09, 13:25

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:What was the original voting period? 2 days, most of the Gerotes don't even show up here once every week Sleep

You sound like a little bitch. You never post here and the CEO finally called your ass out.  Now you are ranting in every thread. If you knew how to read the charter, the board steward will choose new mods if the voting threshold is not reached.  Learn to read. Jesus H Christ. #PullingGone #GomerGone Times They are a Changin' - Mods 2275418548

And you will be gone very soon as well. You better start posing your ass off cause you only have about 40 hours left.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 13:28

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

And you will be gone very soon as well. You better start posing your ass off cause you only have about 40 hours left.

I'm petrified,I won't know what to do with my life. Guess I better start posting on my 5 Facebook friends walls. Times They are a Changin' - Mods 1966794946 #PullingTilting #HeGone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-09, 13:30

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

I'm petrified,I won't know what to do with my life. Guess I better start posting on my 5 Facebook friends walls. Times They are a Changin' - Mods 1966794946 #PullingTilting #HeGone

Do you even know what "tilting" means?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-09, 13:30

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

You could always post some pics of cigars, or dogs, or bobbleheads. Be creative.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 13:32

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I'm petrified,I won't know what to do with my life. Guess I better start posting on my 5 Facebook friends walls.  Times They are a Changin' - Mods 1966794946 #PullingTilting #HeGone

Do you even know what "tilting" means?  

Yes, this is pulling tilting.  He only posts here when I post. He changes all my thread titles and throws out bans like candy.  Yes, he has banned me before for life before Heat lifted it. He is about to be removed as moderator. I will win at last. Times They are a Changin' - Mods 328670334 #IBEATPULLING #PULLINGPROVENLOSER
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-09, 13:35

It's a reference to Pinball machines. I thought you probably had no idea. It's a term I assume you picked up from tanfan, as he's an old fucker who probably played that penny baseball arcade game back in the 1930s.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 13:45

Rocinante wrote:It's a reference to Pinball machines.  I thought you probably had no idea.  It's a term I assume you picked up from tanfan, as he's an old fucker who probably played that penny baseball arcade game back in the 1930s.

Wrong. In this case Pulling has lost multiple games to me and is screaming like a little bitch.  Times They are a Changin' - Mods 328670334 Please keep us non-gerenotes updated on the voting process and who has the leads. TIA #PullingGone #GomerGone #KeepOTPT #MAKETHESWILLGREATAGAIN

Times They are a Changin' - Mods Screen11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-09, 13:48

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:It's a reference to Pinball machines.  I thought you probably had no idea.  It's a term I assume you picked up from tanfan, as he's an old fucker who probably played that penny baseball arcade game back in the 1930s.

Wrong. In this case Pulling has lost multiple games to me and is screaming like a little bitch.  Times They are a Changin' - Mods 328670334 Please keep us non-gerenotes updated on the voting process and who has the leads. TIA #PullingGone #GomerGone #KeepOTPT #MAKETHESWILLGREATAGAIN

What multiple games? I am curious to know what you are using to keep score. Your fascination with me intrigues me, please tell me more.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 13:51

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

What multiple games? I am curious to know what you are using to keep score. Your fascination with me intrigues me, please tell me more.

I would say 600 of your posts are battling me in my threads traveling around the country.  See ya later former mod, I certainly enjoy you tilting. #IWIN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-09, 13:56

Over 1325 of your posts quote mine and include some sort of hashtag usage. I win?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 14:00

pulling69 wrote:Over 1325 of your posts quote mine and include some sort of hashtag usage. I win?

Thus all of my comments were  in response to you commenting in my threads.  Wow, ur number is even higher than I imagined.  You would stay up all night with me trying to win. You lost, now deal with the consequences. Oh wait, you don't care about any of this, I forgot. Is this post 2,000 for you today? Times They are a Changin' - Mods 1966794946  #IWIN #PullingGone Times They are a Changin' - Mods 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-09, 16:06

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I don't see an etymology in that dictionary definition... I'm right. That kid just made some shit up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-12-09, 16:38

fuck Gomer and Nigel
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-09, 16:44

Times They are a Changin' - Mods Qzkeox
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-09, 17:56

19 more votes needed.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-12-09, 18:05

You know, there are quite a few of us (Spartiates) that are here on a daily basis and do not post a lot. If we were made Gerontes we could help get these votes done.

Just saying.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next