Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times did you get laid at MSU?

+11
Robert J Sakimano
goodbar
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
DWags
InTenSity
Blanch32
Rocinante
GirbaudJeans
tGreenWay
Jethro Bodeen
15 posters

Go down

How many times did you get laid at MSU? Empty How many times did you get laid at MSU?

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-07-12, 19:49

And no jokes about how sore your ass was.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

How many times did you get laid at MSU? Empty Re: How many times did you get laid at MSU?

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-12, 19:53

I'm still working on the first time, which is why I never moved away.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How many times did you get laid at MSU? Empty Re: How many times did you get laid at MSU?

Post by GirbaudJeans 2015-07-12, 19:56

With different chicks ?
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-12, 20:03

I only dated one msu chick who later became my wife. And then my ex wife. However, while at MSU I dated a scUMmer and a chick that worked at a local bank... So... 3?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-12, 20:05

Sheer # of times?? How the hell would anyone know that with out an abacus
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-12, 20:05

Yes
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-12, 20:08

Hiw many times or girls?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-12, 20:09

Do bjers count?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-12, 20:11

I can't even remember half of their names anymore.  Which means I remember two names.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-12, 20:11

Lots of variables. And that's excluding the butt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-12, 20:18

Can I include with my hands? Because then it's in the thousands, except with my right hand. My right hand would never let me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-13, 01:09

Hang on... are we only supposed to count humans?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-07-13, 09:42

like...in a row?
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-13, 09:44

goodbar wrote:like...in a row?
37?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-13, 10:54

I spent the last hour coming up with an equation that would tell me how many different girls I slept with since I left home for college. Way too many to count so I need an equation to approximate the number. Rather than explain the equation, I will just post it below.

48÷2(9+3)

By my calculations, I have slept with 288 women after I started college.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-07-13, 13:27; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-13, 11:09

Jethro Bodeen wrote:And no jokes about how sore your ass was.

I found out who Nigel's girlfriend was and banged her. He's still mad to this day.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-13, 11:15

Tanfan! wrote:

I found out who Nigel's girlfriend was and banged her.  He's still mad to this day.  
WB cheers
I played Tiburon last week. Not a big fan of the course. Probably because I kept getting calls from work while I was there, which pissed me off. Sofa King hot over there!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-13, 11:49

The most regular sex I had at MSU also ended up being the weirdest break up....

I met her on the steps of S. Kedzie.  I was just sitting there smoking a bowl after a class and before the walk home.   Like an apparition out of a horny freshman's dream she walked up and asked if she could join me.  After a nice buzz and a nice chat we made plans to go out that weekend.

The weekend date came and went well, a couple more dates and soon we were fucking like bunnies in heat.  It was more sex than at any point in my life up to then, it made her whole Lene Lovich vibe and the almost nightly walks from Wonders to Hubbard nearly palatable.  Then spring came along, the world began to bloom and I had a summer of regular sex to look forward to.....until....that fateful night.

I had decided in the spirit of the season to shave my beard and begin anew.  The first evening she saw me without it she was strangely chilly.   The 2nd day she called and told me not to bother coming over.  Why?  She only wanted a man with a beard.

I still mourn that beard at times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-07-13, 11:57

Threeve.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-13, 12:02

LooseGoose wrote:
The most regular sex I had at MSU also ended up being the weirdest break up....

I met her on the steps of S. Kedzie.  I was just sitting there smoking a bowl after a class and before the walk home.   Like an apparition out of a horny freshman's dream she walked up and asked if she could join me.  After a nice buzz and a nice chat we made plans to go out that weekend.

The weekend date came and went well, a couple more dates and soon we were fucking like bunnies in heat.  It was more sex than at any point in my life up to then, it made her whole Lene Lovich vibe and the almost nightly walks from Wonders to Hubbard nearly palatable.  Then spring came along, the world began to bloom and I had a summer of regular sex to look forward to.....until....that fateful night.

I had decided in the spirit of the season to shave my beard and begin anew.  The first evening she saw me without it she was strangely chilly.   The 2nd day she called and told me not to bother coming over.  Why?  She only wanted a man with a beard.

I still mourn that beard at times.

You should write a novel.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-13, 12:26

InTenSity wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I found out who Nigel's girlfriend was and banged her.  He's still mad to this day.  
WB cheers
I played Tiburon last week. Not a big fan of the course. Probably because I kept getting calls from work while I was there, which pissed me off. Sofa King hot over there!

That's a tough course my friend. Lot's of water. Tiny greens
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-13, 12:34

Tanfan! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
WB cheers

That's a tough course my friend. Lot's of water. Tiny greens
I don't mind all of that. Probably playing the Gold course at Doral next week, and I think that one has water on 14 holes. No way of stopping the ball either, you need to land about 75 yards in front of the green and run it up. What I didn't like is that there isn't a rough. The fairways are tight, which I don't really like. I think I strained a back muscle pretty bad. I should have chosen to play Lely again, but I played that one last year (Mustang, I think).
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-07-13, 12:50

OK- I meant how many individual HUMAN- GENETIC- WOMEN, of course.

And I mean actual College Related bangs. Not at CMU, or your suit-mate's Mom during welcome week while putting up the loft while your suitemate and his Dad were getting beer at Shoprite.( wait- I think that counts )  But no sluts you met on 1st street beach, at the corner bar in your home town during Thanksgiving, or the bitch that gave you (and later your girlfriend) crabs in Ft Lauderdale. I want MSU dorm-sluts, sorority bitches, Grand River bar tramps you dragged back to your MSU dorm or EL apartment; Sister Floor whores and their little sisters visiting for the weekend ( Passed-out or not) RA's, TA's, Assistant Professors and Deans! ( And Methodists!)
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-13, 12:56

I know this will be hard to believe, and I've read all the Penthouse forums, I can't believe this happened my self.

One night I was sleeping in Holmes Hall 4 west, my sister floor was having a progressive party, I had been really drunk that day so I left the party and fell asleep in my room with the door left open. I woke up to 4 girls giggling and my door shutting behind them......................
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-13, 13:02

the entire time I was enrolled at MSU, I was sleeping with a married woman.

afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-13, 13:52

Jethro Bodeen wrote:OK- I meant how many individual HUMAN- GENETIC- WOMEN, of course.

And I mean actual College Related bangs. Not at CMU, or your suit-mate's Mom during welcome week while putting up the loft while your suitemate and his Dad were getting beer at Shoprite.( wait- I think that counts )  But no sluts you met on 1st street beach, at the corner bar in your home town during Thanksgiving, or the bitch that gave you (and later your girlfriend) crabs in Ft Lauderdale. I want MSU dorm-sluts, sorority bitches, Grand River bar tramps you dragged back to your MSU dorm or EL apartment; Sister Floor whores and their little sisters visiting for the weekend ( Passed-out or not) RA's, TA's, Assistant Professors and Deans! ( And Methodists!)

I still don't get it. So... 3?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-13, 14:03

Turtleneck wrote:I spent the last hour coming up with an equation that would tell me how many different girls I slept with since I left home for college. Way too many to count so I need an equation to approximate the number. Rather than explain the equation, I will just post it below.

48÷2(9+3)

By my calculations, I have slept with 288 women after I started college.

He really means 2
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-07-13, 14:06

I forgot- LIVE- HUMAN- GENETIC FEMALES. I want some lurid stories too. I'm sorry- I forgot to ask. The more like Penthouse letters to the editor, the better- but no bullshit.

For example- this is true as shit:  On the day MSU played SCum in Football- it was Perles' first year ( so 1983) me and my buddy scalped our tickets and went down to the old PT Omally's ( The old skinny bar by Olga's) and we were jammed up against the bar. The place was packed. There was this older broad and her friend jammed up against me. As it turned out, the broad that was jammed up against me was a 40year old hottie whose daughter so happened to be on an official Women's BB visit. He daughter was at the game and she and her friend were wasting time to meeting up with her again afterward.  We were talking and drinking like fish. She was a real tight number and looked great for 40. I was squeezing her ass and crotch and she was rubbing my now swollen member. Well,things led to things and we left PT's and went to my little efficiency apt on Abott Road. All the way, she kept saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this!" and giggling. And she said if her old man found out, he'd kill her. I said, "Then don't tell him". Anyway- I had a fold-away bed which I promptly pulled out and banged the crap out of her right there and then. She was firm and limber like a gymnast- and more than eager to accommodate my prodigious schwantz in every position imaginable. Of course we climaxed together and laid there exhausted from the wild, mad and perverted encounter. We walked quietly back to PT's where we had been gone for less than 1 hour. And we kept the tawdry encounter to ourselves. Well, I kept it secret for about 15 minutes.

Last edited by Jethro Bodeen on 2015-07-13, 14:23; edited 1 time in total
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-13, 14:06

DWags wrote:I know this will be hard to believe, and I've read all the Penthouse forums, I can't believe this happened my self.

One night I was sleeping in Holmes Hall 4 west, my sister floor was having a progressive party, I had been really drunk that day so I left the party and fell asleep in my room with the door left open. I woke up to 4 girls giggling and my door shutting behind them......................

Minus 3 chicks, no joke this scenario literally played out with me. No idea if sex occurred since I only remember her getting into bed, and then I woke up the next day. Roommate said I seemed to have e s good time though
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-13, 14:08

Jethro Bodeen wrote:I forgot- LIVE- HUMAN- GENETIC FEMALES. I want some lurid stories too. I'm sorry- I forgot to ask. The more like Penthouse letters to the editor, the better.

Do coeds I banged upon visiting msu as an alum count? Moreso if I was over 25 and signed into Virgin island?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-07-13, 14:25

Blanch32 wrote:
Jethro Bodeen wrote:I forgot- LIVE- HUMAN- GENETIC FEMALES. I want some lurid stories too. I'm sorry- I forgot to ask. The more like Penthouse letters to the editor, the better.

Do coeds I banged upon visiting msu as an alum count?  Moreso if I was over 25 and signed into Virgin island?

Yes.. Abso-freeking-lutely! In fact- it counts double! - With that said, we may need to set-up a sub category for Yakely and Gilcrest for obvious reasons related to kinkiness, irony and decadence.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-13, 14:33

Gross dude. Don't refer to your crank as your "member".

just... no.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-13, 16:16

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Do coeds I banged upon visiting msu as an alum count?  Moreso if I was over 25 and signed into Virgin island?

Yes.. Abso-freeking-lutely! In fact- it counts double! - With that said, we may need to set-up a sub category for Yakely and Gilcrest for obvious reasons related to kinkiness, irony and decadence.

Well, it was this black chick from the carribean, and my buddy and a chick who resembled grimmas....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by That's Good D! 2015-07-14, 13:48

DWags wrote:I know this will be hard to believe, and I've read all the Penthouse forums, I can't believe this happened my self.

That's Good D!
That's Good D!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down