Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going to be the burr in our saddle today?

+12
DWags
InTenSity
pulling69
Floyd Robertson
Code_Warrior
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
DroppedByADime
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's going to be the burr in our saddle today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's going to be the burr in our saddle today?

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-11, 00:11

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

How about a compromise name? I suggest Citronella.

No name yet but a safe arrival at 1pm - 7#'s 4 ozs - 19.5" and Grandpa's pretty happy.
Congrats Grandpa!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's going to be the burr in our saddle today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's going to be the burr in our saddle today?

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-11, 00:12

Congrats goose!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-11, 00:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I got a random unexpected promotion this morning. Mostly titles and stuff. But I move into a better office and get a little more money. I'm gonna go ahead and stay in a pretty good mood the rest of the day.

Probably.

Will this take any time away from the swill? If it does, I don't see it as much of a promotion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-11, 00:16

Code_Warrior wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No name yet but a safe arrival at 1pm - 7#'s 4 ozs - 19.5" and Grandpa's pretty happy.
Congrats Grandpa!

Congrats. Best to everyone
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-12-11, 00:18

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

How about a compromise name? I suggest Citronella.

Thank God! Congratulations!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-11, 00:31

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I got a random unexpected promotion this morning. Mostly titles and stuff. But I move into a better office and get a little more money. I'm gonna go ahead and stay in a pretty good mood the rest of the day.

Probably.

Will this take any time away from the swill? If it does, I don't see it as much of a promotion.

None whatsoever. In fact, I have no additional responsibilities. Honestly, it's more of a "we realize that if we don't continue to pay you more and give you more shit you'll probably leave. So here's more shit. Please don't leave." Kinda thing. Not a huge deal, but its cool that they do things to show they want to keep me rather than letting me rot away and not really caring if I leave.

I also have a solid amount of vacation time for corporate America that I'm presently burning before the end of the year. So I'm off tomorrow. And getting drunk now. Fire up chips.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 08:06

Bump. What's it going to be today, gents? A cut on your pecker from over aggressive manscaping? Trash crews didn't put the top back on your cans? Don't own a saddle and can't take part in this thread?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-11, 08:11

tGreenWay wrote:Bump. What's it going to be today, gents? A cut on your pecker from over aggressive manscaping? Trash crews didn't put the top back on your cans? Don't own a saddle and can't take part in this thread?

I used to get Monday pick up, now it's Friday. Fuck that. I liked Monday trash pick up
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 08:22

tGreenWay wrote:Bump. What's it going to be today, gents? A cut on your pecker from over aggressive manscaping? Trash crews didn't put the top back on your cans? Don't own a saddle and can't take part in this thread?
there was a line at the coffee shop but I didn't see it as a burden or anything..

we'll see - this warm weather is starting to annoy me. If I wanted 55 degrees in December, I'd move to Florida with all of the old people whose idea of fun is golf.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-11, 08:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
there was a line at the coffee shop but I didn't see it as a burden or anything..

we'll see - this warm weather is starting to annoy me. If I wanted 55 degrees in December, I'd move to Florida with all of the old people whose idea of fun is golf.

Fuck you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 08:31

half of our neighborhood have Wednesday pickup. What's up with that? Bob might have that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 08:36

tGreenWay wrote:half of our neighborhood have Wednesday pickup. What's up with that? Bob might have that.
I'm confused, too, by the new recycling thing. They just seems to sort of come whenever the mood strikes them - not the every other week thing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-12-11, 08:37

What's going to be the burr in our saddle today? - Page 2 04-raymond-burr-ironside.w529.h529
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-11, 08:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:half of our neighborhood have Wednesday pickup. What's up with that? Bob might have that.
I'm confused, too, by the new recycling thing. They just seems to sort of come whenever the mood strikes them - not the every other week thing.

Pretty sure they just chuck our recycling stuff in with the other garbage. Maybe they have a team that separates it all later.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 09:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I only put mine out when I see my neighbor's have done it first. Already been wrong a couple of times, because my neighbor's are all old and confused.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 09:32

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm confused, too, by the new recycling thing. They just seems to sort of come whenever the mood strikes them - not the every other week thing.

Pretty sure they just chuck our recycling stuff in with the other garbage. Maybe they have a team that separates it all later.

Those are the Feds gathering up everything of yours. Checking to see if you're another Jared.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 09:33

AMwood wrote:What's going to be the burr in our saddle today? - Page 2 04-raymond-burr-ironside.w529.h529

I said burr in a saddle, not Burr in a wheelchair, dumbass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 09:35

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm confused, too, by the new recycling thing. They just seems to sort of come whenever the mood strikes them - not the every other week thing.

I only put mine out when I see my neighbor's have done it first. Already been wrong a couple of times, because my neighbor's are all old and confused.
I just do whatever my wife tells me to do.. so, yeah.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 09:37

just had a friend text me to see if I wanted his two tickets behind the bench for the game on Saturday.

I had to tell him that I wouldn't be able to make it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-11, 10:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:just had a friend text me to see if I wanted his two tickets behind the bench for the game on Saturday.

Bob, tell him you want them and then put the tickets in the grapes book again. I'll handle the rest.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-11, 10:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:just had a friend text me to see if I wanted his two tickets behind the bench for the game on Saturday.

Bob, tell him you want them and then put the tickets in the grapes book again. I'll handle the rest.

Are you pretty hurt Bob didn't think of this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-11, 11:15

LooseGoose wrote:

Wasn't planning on making the trip to EL this weekend but some free, nice seats to the game would get me there. Sure, I'm fucking devastated.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-11, 11:19

LooseGoose wrote:

Wasn't planning on making the trip to EL this weekend but some free, nice seats to the game would get me there. Sure, I'm fucking devastated.

That fucking Bob, hurting our OTPT's feelings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 11:23

What's going to be the burr in our saddle today? - Page 2 502811600

I guess I could've done that.. didn't really know anyone that might be interested in them. Sorry, dude - next time!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-11, 12:04

Company "Holiday" party starts at 1pm....I already know they will run out of booze way before it is over.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 12:23

Can your friend be my friend? Wait. This is a trick, isn't it? Those tickets are behind the bench for wrestling, aren't they?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 12:24

tGreenWay wrote:

Can your friend be my friend? Wait. This is a trick, isn't it? Those tickets are behind the bench for wrestling, aren't they?
nope - he mentioned basketball specifically.

I think.. lemme check
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 12:24

LooseGoose wrote:

Fucking Bob. So thoughtless.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 12:24

yep "MSU basketball"...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 12:25

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm thoughtless?

hell, I'm the one (sort of) working.. OTPT is the one going to football games, basketball games, Europe.. on ski trips, etc - when not busy looking for a job.

he should leave me something in a book at the EL Public Library.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 12:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm thoughtless?

hell, I'm the one (sort of) working.. OTPT is the one going to football games, basketball games, Europe.. on ski trips, etc - when not busy looking for a job.

Your plan is foiled. The ELPL is closed for remodeling.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-11, 12:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm thoughtless?

Bob, like half of my closet is green. Want a MSU t-shirt to wear while you run? I wear large.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 12:36

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm thoughtless?

I noticed that.

also, what's up with the construction on southbound Abbot right at Saginaw - was backed up to the fire station yesterday.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 12:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm thoughtless?

Bob, like half of my closet is green. Want a MSU t-shirt to wear while you run? I wear large.
naw, I'm cool, dawg. Cotton might chafe my nipples anyway.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 12:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I noticed that.

also, what's up with the construction on southbound Abbot right at Saginaw - was backed up to the fire station yesterday.

No idea. I didn't see it and never got a nixle on it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-12-11, 20:35

AMwood wrote:What's going to be the burr in our saddle today? - Page 2 04-raymond-burr-ironside.w529.h529

Okay, what's fuckin' pissing me off is AM Wood's .jpg didn't show for me. Dammit, I had to quote it, copy and paste to even see it, and it was fuckin' funny, goddammit.

DAMMIT. I didn't realize how ticked off I was until I opened this fuckin' thread.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 20:46

SpartanInNH wrote:

Okay, what's fuckin' pissing me off is AM Wood's .jpg didn't show for me. Dammit, I had to quote it, copy and paste to even see it, and it was fuckin' funny, goddammit.

DAMMIT. I didn't realize how ticked off I was until I opened this fuckin' thread.

Let it all out. Let the anger consume you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2