Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This board has become a grease fire

+13
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Gomer
Turtleneck
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
SeeRockCity
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This board has become a grease fire Empty This board has become a grease fire

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-12-10, 15:26

Many thanks to all of you for helping make it happen! Here's to hoping for another solid year of tSwill, the Delta Tau Chi of college internet sports message boards!

Happy Christmahanakwanzika to all!
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This board has become a grease fire Empty Re: This board has become a grease fire

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-10, 15:35

It's merry Christmas you fucking asshole
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This board has become a grease fire Empty Re: This board has become a grease fire

Post by Guest 2015-12-10, 15:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's merry Christmas you fucking asshole

The goddamned heathenistic antiChristmas rot has infected tSwill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-10, 15:48

Haven't you always liked the rcmb better anyway?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-10, 15:52

Hats for the board would make it better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-10, 15:53

DWags wrote:Hats for the board would make it better.

Never got one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-10, 16:10

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Hats for the board would make it better.

Never got one.

What are they doing with our donate?

Oh, wait, never mind.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-10, 17:43

SeeRockCity wrote:Many thanks to all of you for helping make it happen! Here's to hoping for another solid year of tSwill, the Delta Tau Chi of college internet sports message boards!

Time to burn the couches on our way out of town
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-12-10, 17:51

This board has become a grease fire 33098810
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-10, 18:12

SeeRockCity wrote:Many thanks to all of you for helping make it happen!  Here's to hoping for another solid year of tSwill, the Delta Tau Chi of college internet sports message boards!

According to the charter, it's about time to replace you too.  I know you have already ran back to tcock but you will be replaced as well. Somebody call elections for new board steward.  I think its important that the people in charge here don't suck trevor barnes cock. He doesn't have the time to fulfill any of his established duties. SeaCock is probably the worst one out of Gomer, Nigel, and Pulling.
This board has become a grease fire Screen18

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-10, 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-10, 18:16

SeeRockCity wrote:Many thanks to all of you for helping make it happen! Here's to hoping for another solid year of tSwill, the Delta Tau Chi of college internet sports message boards!

This is our grease. And these are our fires.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-10, 18:17

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:Many thanks to all of you for helping make it happen!  Here's to hoping for another solid year of tSwill, the Delta Tau Chi of college internet sports message boards!

According to the charter, it's time to replace you too.  I know you have already ran back to tcock but you will be replaced as well. Somebody call elections for new board steward.  I think its important that the people in charge here don't suck trevor barnes cock. He doesn't have the time to fulfill any of his established duties and his stay in office is way past a year.  SeaCock is probably the worst one out of Gomer, Nigel, and Pulling.

OT season is after the Final Four, shithead.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-10, 18:18

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

According to the charter, it's time to replace you too.  I know you have already ran back to tcock but you will be replaced as well. Somebody call elections for new board steward.  I think its important that the people in charge here don't suck trevor barnes cock. He doesn't have the time to fulfill any of his established duties and his stay in office is way past a year.  SeaCock is probably the worst one out of Gomer, Nigel, and Pulling.

Watch yourself, ill have you replaced as well. OT season is not clearly defined in the charter. This board has become a grease fire 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-10, 18:24

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Watch yourself, ill have you replaced as well. OT season is not clearly defined in the charter. This board has become a grease fire 328670334

You should watch yourself, or I might start replacing your avatar & fucking with your profile again. OT season is in fact after the FF. Always has been, always will be.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-10, 18:26

I like humor. I like to be entertained.

I'm just not seeing it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-10, 18:28

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You should watch yourself, or I might start replacing your avatar & fucking with your profile again. OT season is in fact after the FF. Always has been, always will be.

Do you even know the charter? I think you should read it. Maybe I should have one of my lawyers go over it with you. SeaCock can be voted out for negligence of his duties right now. As for you, the elections will have to wait for now. This board has become a grease fire 276803595 This board has become a grease fire 328670334
This board has become a grease fire Screen19
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-10, 18:54

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Do you even know the charter? I think you should read it. Maybe I should have one of my lawyers go over it with you. SeaCock can be voted out for negligence of his duties right now. As for you, the elections will have to wait for now. This board has become a grease fire 276803595 This board has become a grease fire 328670334

This board has become a grease fire 502811600 Good luck with that.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-10, 18:58

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
You can't even call for a vote scratch
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-10, 18:59

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

This board has become a grease fire Seriousdontyouknow0lw
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-12-10, 20:33

Today I am all:

Tomorrow I will be:
This board has become a grease fire 487772_original
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-11, 01:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Haven't you always liked the rcmb better anyway?

Boom. Got 'I'm.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 07:53

What kind of grease? Bacon grease? Mmmmmm, bacon grease...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-11, 09:14

Speaking of grease, when are we playing USC in Greece?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 09:19

it's a great grease fire to be part of... full of great Americans and damn fine Spartans who are free to express their thoughts, feelings and ideas as they see fit.

Long Live tSwill!! This board has become a grease fire 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-11, 09:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's a great grease fire to be part of... full of great Americans and damn fine Spartans who are free to express their thoughts, feelings and ideas as they see fit.

I'm going to ban you. And Nigel. And Loose, OTPT, Steveschneider, Roch, InTenSity, WBH, and DWags. Your posting days are numbered.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-11, 09:46

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's a great grease fire to be part of... full of great Americans and damn fine Spartans who are free to express their thoughts, feelings and ideas as they see fit.

I'm going to ban you. And Nigel. And Loose, OTPT, Steveschneider, Roch, InTenSity, WBH, and DWags. Your posting days are numbered.

Thanks for not banning me!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 09:47

Turtleneck wrote:

so you're gonna ban all of the posters?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-11, 09:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Thanks for not banning me!

This board has become a grease fire I-ve-Got-My-Eye-on-You-csi-miami-14526386-640-400
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-11, 09:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

so you're gonna ban all of the posters?

I have some new recruits. Five star posters. We need some room on the memberlist so a few people have to go.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 09:54

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so you're gonna ban all of the posters?

I have some new recruits. Five star posters. We need some room on the memberlist so a few people have to go.
gentrification

noun gen·tri·fi·ca·tion \ˌjen-trə-fə-ˈkā-shən\

Definition of GENTRIFICATION
: the process of renewal and rebuilding accompanying the influx of middle-class or affluent people into deteriorating areas that often displaces poorer residents
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-11, 10:12

Turtleneck wrote:

Long Live tSwill!!  This board has become a grease fire 3493939353

Have we been warned?

This board has become a grease fire 635849259957459767-libra
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-11, 10:26

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Have we been warned?

He is not among the new recruits. Mutual disinterest.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 10:26

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Have we been warned?

for the life of me, I cannot understand why this guy isn't married.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-11, 10:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

gentrification

: the process of renewal and rebuilding accompanying the influx of middle-class or affluent people into deteriorating areas that often displaces poorer residents

This board has become a grease fire 502811600

Exactly. I am bringing in a Whole Foods and you folks have to go.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-11, 10:29

Turtleneck wrote:

Turtleneck for mod!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-11, 10:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Turtleneck for mod!!!!

Mod? Ephor.

MORE POWER!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-11, 10:51

Turtleneck wrote:

You have been banning lots of people. You're a tyrant.

2nd Amendment - ACTIVATE!
Form of: Mini Nuke
Target: Turtleneck the terrorist tyrant.
Launch Sequence Activated...
Abort Code: Disabled
Launching in 3, 2, 1, 0
This board has become a grease fire 3775540924
Narrative: Target Destroyed. Don't believe your lying eyes.
Threat Level: Low.

You may now resume your normal activities. Long live tSwill - Arsenal of Democracy!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-11, 10:55

Code_Warrior wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Launching in 3, 2, 1, 0

You may now resume your normal activities. Long live tSwill - Arsenal of Democracy!

I think we have a Sergeant at Arms now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-11, 11:01

Turtleneck wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

Launching in 3, 2, 1, 0

I think we have a Sergeant at Arms now.
That was not Turtleneck the Terrorist Tyrant. That target was officially destroyed. This is a copy cat that looks like Turtleneck the Terrorist Tyrant. Don't be fooled by his propaganda.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 11:24

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:gentrification

This board has become a grease fire 502811600

Exactly. I am bringing in a Whole Foods and you folks have to go.
dammit.

I've been kicked out of worse places, I guess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next