Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning

+2
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
6 posters

Go down

Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning  Empty Re: Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:04 pm

Thought this thread was about blacked out blanch last night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning  Empty Re: Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning

Post by DWags Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Thought this thread was about blacked out blanch last night

Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning  502811600

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:21 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning  1431518612

My little girl is the last kid at day care that's potty trained. She does great all day while at day care but she's having some issues at home. Yesterday she did amazing. Popped and peed a couple times and slept all night without pissing in the bed. My wife went out to a cooking class this morning and I'm home with the little one and she's pissed on the floor twice. Poor baby. I said to her "B, tell daddy is you have to go wee wee, okay" and she said "okay daddy." I put some clothes in the wash and came back and she's sitting there playing with Little People in a puddle of piss.

After breakfast she did the same thing. Fuck it, I'm going to put a pull-up on. Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning  4177874726

I don't think they're legal anymore but shock garments worked wonders with my kids. Those little shits would start to piss themselves and get 12V right to the privates. They soon learned to love the potty. Look around you might find some used shock garments.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:48 pm

Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning

I am confident you will get the hang of it, gHost.

Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning  DSC_0043
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Try one of those radio controlled dog collars.  Every time there's a mistake its followed by a few jolts of 12 volt current.  

Taking down the Christmas tree and telling them Santa won't walk in piss works too.

Don't raise wimps.  They don't let them move to North Carolina.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:44 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Try one of those radio controlled dog collars.  Every time there's a mistake its followed by a few jolts of 12 volt current.  

Taking down the Christmas tree and telling he Santa won't walk in piss works too.

Don't raise wimps. They don't llet them move to North Carolina.

These are pretty good ideas. I would also throw in gHost's wife rubbing his nose in the mess whenever he has an accident in the house.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:45 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning  1431518612

My little girl is the last kid at day care that's potty trained. She does great all day while at day care but she's having some issues at home. Yesterday she did amazing. Popped and peed a couple times and slept all night without pissing in the bed. My wife went out to a cooking class this morning and I'm home with the little one and she's pissed on the floor twice. Poor baby. I said to her "B, tell daddy is you have to go wee wee, okay" and she said "okay daddy." I put some clothes in the wash and came back and she's sitting there playing with Little People in a puddle of piss.

After breakfast she did the same thing. Fuck it, I'm going to put a pull-up on. Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning  4177874726

I don't think they're legal anymore but shock garments worked wonders with my kids. Those little shits would start to piss themselves and get 12V right to the privates. They soon learned to love the potty. Look around you might find some used shock garments.

Man…. this potty training is fucking tough - piss all over the house this morning  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Gotta move to Carolina. Those crazy fuckers piss on and in anything. And they all dig water sports.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:49 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Ima just check goose off my babysitting list.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:57 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Ima just check goose off my babysitting list.

If you want America to be great again, let Goose babysit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:07 pm

I feel for you man, I am going to the same thing with my 2 year old.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down