Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now?

+21
Brock Middlebrook
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
Wally Fairway
Ass Dan
Nordic
Chitown_Badger
Cym Jim
Death Roe
Loose Stools
goodbar
tGreenWay
MJ
WBill
y2kMgrad
Drugs Delaney
Blanch32
Heat Miser
Gomer
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? Empty So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-09, 22:55

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? 2nbbxuc

I used a pic of some guy I snapped in the beer tent at a carnival a few years back, and decided St. Johns was an appropriate locale. How can we meet some fine farmer bitches?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? Empty Re: So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now?

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-09, 23:12

Have you received any winks yet?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? Empty Re: So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now?

Post by Gomer 2014-05-09, 23:12

Grab a hoe and plant your seed.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-09, 23:16

The Pantry wrote:Have you received any winks yet?

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? 4177874726 

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? 2cf7ecx
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-09, 23:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? 4177874726 

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? 2cf7ecx
You went overboard with the profile.  Need to clean it up a little starting with the age range.  24-45
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-09, 23:31

The Pantry wrote:
You went overboard with the profile.  Need to clean it up a little starting with the age range.  24-45

Done. Further suggestions?

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? Farmer11
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-09, 23:35

I think you should sign us up for 3nder
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-09, 23:38

What are the options for 'body type' and 'type of relationship'?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-09, 23:40

Heat Miser wrote:I think you should sign us up for 3nder

Thank you!!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drugs Delaney 2014-05-09, 23:41

I think you're lacking references to your easily accessible dick pics. Lead the horny cows to the water.
Drugs Delaney
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-05-09, 23:43

Tell them you want to seed their fields. flower 
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-09, 23:44

Drugs Delaney wrote:I think you're lacking references to your easily accessible dick pics.  Lead the horny cows to the water.

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? 1966794946 

I would link to some but not taking any and don't feel like undertaking that google image search. If you're volunteering, I'll PM you the login. Just spoiler tag that shit so we don't have to look at it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drugs Delaney 2014-05-09, 23:44

y2kMgrad wrote:Tell them you want to seed their fields. flower 

So is that your wife finally in your avatar?
Drugs Delaney
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-09, 23:52

Drugs Delaney wrote:

You're a major creeper
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-05-09, 23:57

Drugs Delaney wrote:

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? 502811600 Drugs, what's up brah. Haven't seen you around these boards in awhile.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-10, 00:04

Add this to your profile to let her know you have a wild side:

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? Tractor_fails_20
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 00:07

I am thinking we could set up a little contest here. Fake carnie guy vs. blanch to see who gets more hits. Blanch loses and we restrict him to where he can only post a max of 3x per day.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-05-10, 00:12

Really can't believe the TV ad they run for that site. It's like a SNL spoof, with the farmers looking like extras from Deliverance.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-10, 00:15

Gomer wrote:Add this to your profile to let her know you have a wild side:

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? Tractor_fails_20

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? 1966794946 
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-10, 01:05

Standard member, eh? I'm jealous. My member is substandard.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-10, 01:26

This feels promising. Right? I mean, we could veeery easily fuckk this up right outta the gate but there might be something here.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 01:48

goodbar wrote:This feels promising. Right? I mean, we could veeery easily fuckk this up right outta the gate but there might be something here.

I kinda had you in mind when I signed up. I can only take this thing so far. I was thinking goodbar can take us to the next level.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-10, 02:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
goodbar wrote:This feels promising. Right? I mean, we could veeery easily fuckk this up right outta the gate but there might be something here.

I kinda had you in mind when I signed up. I can only take this thing so far. I was thinking goodbar can take us to the next level.

So are you gonna post the userid & pwd in tAgora?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-10, 03:24

Heat Miser wrote:

So are you gonna post the userid & pwd in tAgora?
Not a good idea if this is going to fly to its potential. Congeal thoughts here but there should definitely not be more than 1 or maybe 2 doing the actual correspondence.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-05-10, 07:09

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? Captur11
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:10

Ok, let's get this going again tonight. What's the next move here? I agree somewhat with Pantry, I'll def share the login with a few but we might have better results with just a few folks and a more organized plan of attack.

Post here if you have ideas and I can PM the login.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-05-11, 23:30

Great idea.

Man, that commercial is so bad, in a funny way. When the dog talks, I fucking lose it every single time.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-05-11, 23:48

If I recall, last time Farmer's Only was mentioned on the old board a bunch of hicks got all pissy about people laughing at it. Loose Goose I think?

Either way, we had a lot of fun on the old Wells with Christian Mingle - we had a quite active profile on there at one point. So I would encourage the effort here, but a female profile is far more entertaining. A fat Christian farmer widow with big tits and no kids will have offers flying in.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-12, 13:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I am thinking we could set up a little contest here. Fake carnie guy vs. blanch to see who gets more hits. Blanch loses and we restrict him to where he can only post a max of 3x per day.

Obsessed....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-05-12, 13:16

Now you stop being lonely.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-14, 22:50

Pantry, where do we stand on this?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-08-14, 23:08

No idea. Haven't been there in months. Couldn't get into it because the only farm chick I ever plowed had hairy nipples
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-14, 23:12

We need a new point person on this. I really don't want to have to ask blanch. God dammit. Blanch?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-08-14, 23:24

Don't you own a horse city slicker?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-14, 23:30

Not for long....he's about ready for the glue factory. Literally. His remaining time is best measured in days, not weeks or months.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-08-14, 23:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not for long....he's about ready for the glue factory. Literally. His remaining time is best measured in days, not weeks or months.

:(
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-08-15, 06:43

The Pantry wrote:No idea.  Haven't been there in months.  Couldn't get into it because the only farm chick I ever plowed had hairy nipples

wut
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-08-15, 08:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not for long....he's about ready for the glue factory. Literally. His remaining time is best measured in days, not weeks or months.
Pictures or GTFO (like you don't know message board ettiquite) .... if there was neg rep on this board your lack of photographic posting deserves the negkakke
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-08-15, 08:49

What do you actually do with a dead pet horsey? Can't flush it... you would need a backhoe and team of day laborers to bury it, then you would have a huge horse sized mound in your back yard... Field dress it for thanksgiving diner?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-15, 09:19

Wally Fairway wrote:
Pictures or GTFO (like you don't know message board ettiquite) .... if there was neg rep on this board your lack of photographic posting deserves the negkakke

So I signed up for a Farmersonly.com account for us. What now? Iupsb92xZD7GK1rMjOQ0wdFgHCzOLExEB1w0lxEDeYk=w475-h543-no

As for what you do with a dead horsh, yeah a backhoe is involved. The property where he is being boarded is quite large, and she has room to bury him. One of the neighbors has a backhoe. They will dig the grave, she/we will go out and meet the Doc with the backhoe neighbor on standby, they will do the deed, and the neighbor will scoop him up and place him in the grave and bury him.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next