Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins

+11
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Blanch32
Ass Dan
DWags
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Heat Miser
InTenSity
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Empty Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 15:30

Like I stated in that game thread, draft stock falling faster than rain. Not even in the 1st round.   Greg McElroy was 24-3 at Alabama and now playing in the American Football League. Both benefited from dominant offensive lines and NFL receivers/defensive backs. We would have multiple losses without our running backs,  Feel free to explain why you are not the idiot? Before you say look at Kirk Cousins, he ranks in the top ten of all time in Big Ten with a completion percentage at .641. Cook's is garbage.  Do your best, please.

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Screen24

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Screen25

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-16, 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-16, 15:31

Your life must be miserable.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 15:32

InTenSity wrote:Your life must be miserable.

You have stated 10 times i am on ignore, which is it? Feel free to answer question since you aren't ignoring like you said you were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-16, 15:37

Because you're an idiot.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 15:38

Heat Miser wrote:Because you're an idiot.

Noted. Saved. Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-16, 15:41

Isn't that pretty much exclusively according to Todd mcshay? And every other site doesn't really agree? I'm assuming it's because he fucked mcshays wife or something.

Also I couldn't give two fucks about anyone's mock draft. Especially two weeks before we play in the playoff. Wake me up in February when there is nothing else to talk about
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 15:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Isn't that pretty much exclusively according to Todd mcshay? And every other site doesn't really agree? I'm assuming it's because he fucked mcshays wife or something.

Also I couldn't give two fucks about anyone's mock draft. Especially two weeks before we play in the playoff. Wake me up in February when there is nothing else to talk about

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 502811600 Noted. Saved.(Although he isn't going in 1st round regardless, numbers don't add up). Figured we could use a break from Bob ruining every thread and Christmas. But let's get back to the important threads on here!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-16, 15:46

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Isn't that pretty much exclusively according to Todd mcshay? And every other site doesn't really agree? I'm assuming it's because he fucked mcshays wife or something.

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 502811600 Noted. Saved. Figured we could use a break from Bob ruining every thread and the holidays. But let's get back to the important threads on here!!  

Ftfy jerk. #SoldierInTheWarOnChristmas
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-16, 15:46

Great thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 15:48

tGreenWay wrote:Great thread.

Thanks, I'm still waiting for an opinion on why he will go in the 1st round.  Is that to hard of a discussion? Jack Conklin will go top 15. Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 3557613862
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-16, 16:04

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Thanks, I'm still waiting for an opinion on why he will go in the 1st round.  Is that to hard of a discussion? Jack Conklin will go top 15. Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 3557613862

Shit. Didn't see it was you as OP. Given the quality of this thread, though, I shouldn't have been surprised.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-16, 16:13

To be fair, shouldn't you also explain why Cook is bad besides a drop in one mock draft?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-16, 16:14

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

He will go in the first round because you think he won't. Dumb fuck.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 16:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:To be fair, shouldn't you also explain why Cook is bad besides a drop in one mock draft?

I point to completion percentage at 57 percent.  No will make it in the NFL with those numbers in college. Hello interceptions all day every day in the NFL.  His dismal yards per completion doesn't back up the fact all he does is throw long ones. He is also terrible at throwing screens and short balls which is key in the NFL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-16, 16:21

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Makes all the throws, can throw the 20 yard out and finds Windows that are damn small. Beyond that he has engineered comebacks and killer drives on all the major stages. No Alabama QB has had to do the things we've asked cook to do. He wins big games under immense pressure. Finally he's a big boy and has measurable S. The combine is months away and he will heel up and impress people with his throws. He is a classic NFL proset QB.

My opinion anyway.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 16:23

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Makes all the throws, can throw the 20 yard out and finds Windows that are damn small. Beyond that he has engineered comebacks and killer drives on all the major stages. No Alabama QB has had to do the things we've asked cook to do. He wins big games under immense pressure. Finally he's a big boy and has measurable S. The combine is months away and he will heel up and impress people with his throws. He is a classic NFL proset QB.

My opinion anyway.

Thanks for an actual opinion!!! I respect all opinions!! I'm not saying Im right, just wanted to hear form the die hard cook fans their reasons santa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-16, 16:29

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

He will go in the first round because you think he won't. Dumb fuck.

^ This sums it up better than anything.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-12-16, 16:29

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:To be fair, shouldn't you also explain why Cook is bad besides a drop in one mock draft?

I point to completion percentage at 57 percent.  No will make it in the NFL with those numbers in college. Hello interceptions all day every day in the NFL.  His dismal yards per completion doesn't back up the fact all he does is throw long ones. He is also terrible at throwing screens and short balls which is key in the NFL.

Accuracy =/= completion percentage. This is not a dink and dunk offense predicated on easy completions and getting guys in space. He makes tough throws into tight Windows and is forced to read coverage. He does it better than anyone in college football right now. He's the best qb on the board. Doesn't matter where he gets taken.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 16:34

Ass Dan wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I point to completion percentage at 57 percent.  No will make it in the NFL with those numbers in college. Hello interceptions all day every day in the NFL.  His dismal yards per completion doesn't back up the fact all he does is throw long ones.  He is also terrible at throwing screens and short balls which is key in the NFL.

Accuracy =/= completion percentage. This is not a dink and dunk offense predicated on easy completions and getting guys in space. He makes tough throws into tight Windows and is forced to read coverage. He does it better than anyone in college football right now. He's the best qb on the board. Doesn't matter where he gets taken.

I see your point.  Not a ton of receivers on offense this year with separation. I bet it comes down to game against Alabama cause I think they stop our run.  Were going to have to pass all game.  Hell they nullified Fournette. Cook could come out of that game a 1st rounder or leave a 3rd.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-16, 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-16, 16:34

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

My opinion anyway.

Thanks for an actual opinion!!! I respect all opinions!! I'm not saying Im right, just wanted to hear form the die hard cook fans their reasons santa

And yet the only thing you've listed that you think keeps him out is completion percentage? You realize how stupid that is right? How many drops? Including kings drop against Michigan in the fourth that would have been the winning drive. Right in his hands. How about the back shoulder passes last year to receivers who couldn't get separation? You realize how tough that is? That 3rd and 8 pass to burbridge against Iowa on the last drive with a separated shoulder maybe 20 healthy qb's in America can make including the NFL and he does it with a bad shoulder.

Hoyer was taken be the pats because their organization counted drops he had on film in college and they ignored his completion percentage. Now all NFL teams ignore it. Also, what great line did he have this year? Did I miss the injuries?? We have them now, but don't for a moment think we didn't need him to help us win games before OSU.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 16:37

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

And yet the only thing you've listed that you think keeps him out is completion percentage? You realize how stupid that is right? How many drops? Including kings drop against Michigan in the fourth that would have been the winning drive. Right in his hands. How about the back shoulder passes last year to receivers who couldn't get separation? You realize how tough that is? That 3rd and 8 pass to burbridge against Iowa on the last drive with a separated shoulder maybe 20 healthy qb's in America can make including the NFL  and he does it with a bad shoulder.

Hoyer  was taken be the pats because their organization counted drops he had on film in college and they ignored his completion percentage. Now all NFL teams ignore it. Also, what great line did he have this year? Did I miss the injuries?? We have them now, but don't for a moment think we didn't need him to help us win games before OSU.

It's also about mediocre performances against bad competition. Save the injury, he didn't do to well in quite a few game this year when he wasn't injured.  I don't know, he just doesn't seem like a sure fire top quarterback to me like others usually look like in college.  Gunna come down to the playoffs, every draft person or scout doesn't seem to know what to do with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-16, 16:40

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

My opinion anyway.

All the guy does is win. Since I'm a diehard Spartan fan, not a diehard CC fan, let's set aside opinion and look at the facts of Cook's senior season: For the first two months of the season, Cook had to deal with a sorely depleted o line. Those injuries were brutal on production. Then the line got healthy and in a game or two improved on their timing, but then CC got a nasty injury to his throwing arm--one from which he's still recovering. Those are the facts, not opinions.
I have no idea how Cook will do as a pro, because that's not my job to assess. I do know what I've seen from him, and what he's capable of, and it's better than any MSU qb I've seen in my lifetime. For the OP to drag Cook down the draft scale based on performances hindered by wholesale oline and personal injuries is overlooking what the guy has already shown he can do--because he's already done it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-16, 16:43

Hate on cook all you want, but he's the best msu qb I've ever seen, and the rest did ok in the NFL. Fyi I start with Jim miller who lead the bears to the NFC championship
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 16:43

Ill just stop posting for today and take my beating. However, I stand behind my statements. I think its an excuse to say o line, then injury when o line is healthy when he was throwing the ball way past the receiver. Not evidence of shoulder still hurting. Thanks!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-16, 16:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Ill just stop posting for today and take my beating. However, I stand behind my statements. I think its an excuse to say o line, then injury when o line is healthy when he was throwing the ball way past the receiver. Not evidence of shoulder still hurting. Thanks!!

See you in five minutes. Dumb fuck.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-16, 16:47

You guys are debating with a fucking idiot who doesn't know the difference between a golf cart and a senior citizen buggy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-16, 16:50

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

And yet the only thing you've listed that you think keeps him out is completion percentage? You realize how stupid that is right? How many drops? Including kings drop against Michigan in the fourth that would have been the winning drive. Right in his hands. How about the back shoulder passes last year to receivers who couldn't get separation? You realize how tough that is? That 3rd and 8 pass to burbridge against Iowa on the last drive with a separated shoulder maybe 20 healthy qb's in America can make including the NFL  and he does it with a bad shoulder.

Hoyer  was taken be the pats because their organization counted drops he had on film in college and they ignored his completion percentage. Now all NFL teams ignore it. Also, what great line did he have this year? Did I miss the injuries?? We have them now, but don't for a moment think we didn't need him to help us win games before OSU.

It's also about mediocre performances against bad competition. Save the injury, he didn't do to well in quite a few game this year when he wasn't injured.  I don't know, he just doesn't seem like a sure fire top quarterback to me like others usually look like in college.  Gunna come down to the playoffs, every draft person or scout doesn't seem to know what to do with him.

It will be the combine. He's been mvp in three huge games, the NFL knows what he can do. They'll rip him apart in the combine. I believe he's a first round pick. Some genius team like Pittsburgh Green Bay or the pats take him late first round he's an understudy for two years and he's good to go.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 16:51

kingstonlake wrote:You guys are debating with a fucking idiot who doesn't know the difference between a golf cart and a senior citizen buggy.

Come up with your own material.  Whoever the fuck Frank Ricard is? Consider me confused.  This cart is supped up, can go 35 and you can see the bag straps on the cart.  Yea its a transport cart.  Oh wait, maybe not every one wants to play who goes out with you to golf.  Some just like to drink and enjoy the weather.  Continue to be a dumb fuck. Still butt hurt over the recession causing you to lose house on the lake I see,  Oh well.  GO GREEN

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Golf_c12

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-16, 16:54; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-16, 16:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Ill just stop posting for today and take my beating. However, I stand behind my statements. I think its an excuse to say o line, then injury when o line is healthy when he was throwing the ball way past the receiver. Not evidence of shoulder still hurting. Thanks!!

scratch Good Christ, you're an imbecile.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 16:54

tGreenWay wrote:

Wouldn't he under throw it and not have zip on it? Bye!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-16, 16:55

kingstonlake wrote:You guys are debating with a fucking idiot who doesn't know the difference between a golf cart and a senior citizen buggy.

Maybe he'll show us that fucked up finger again. How'd that happen? Got it got deep inside his nose? Daddy got sick of him, too, and hit him with a hammer? He sat on his hand?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-16, 16:58

I'm just glad sd265 is still here after the injustice he was served by Gomer. Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-16, 17:01

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Come up with your own material.  Whoever the fuck Frank Ricard is? Consider me confused.  This cart is supped up, can go 35 and you can see the bag straps on the cart.  Yea its a transport cart.  Oh wait, maybe not every one wants to play who goes out with you to golf.  Some just like to drink and enjoy the weather.  Continue to be a dumb fuck. Still butt hurt over the recession causing you to lose house on the lake I see,  Oh well.  GO GREEN

Thought you were taking the rest of the day off.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-16, 17:01

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wouldn't he under throw it and not have zip on it? Bye!!!

Who knows? In the BTCCG, he underthrough, he through it over heads, he through left and threw right. It was obvious early in that game he was way, way off. The overthrows were very likely him overcompensating for the under throws. It was clear that his arm wasn't doing what his brain was telling it to do.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-16, 17:05

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Come up with your own material
.  Whoever the fuck Frank Ricard is? Consider me confused.  This cart is supped up, can go 35 and you can see the bag straps on the cart.  Yea its a transport cart.  Oh wait, maybe not every one wants to play who goes out with you to golf.  Some just like to drink and enjoy the weather.  Continue to be a dumb fuck. Still butt hurt over the recession causing you to lose house on the lake I see,  Oh well.  GO GREEN

As soon as you come up with your own money.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2015-12-16, 18:00

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 1494614055 You actually brought that picture to this thread? That's fucking hilarious. Yes, the cart is street legal, hence the tail lights.
WHICH IS WHY IT ISN'T MEANT TO PLAY GOLF IN!
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-16, 18:33

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Since we're showing off golf carts here are my two golf carts at my cottage.  

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Img_0010

Here's the coolest cat in the world, all high on cat nip.  Gets fucked up constantly and wants his AC/DC shirt on every night.  

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 38404010

Here's what that bitch Paris Hilton wants to wear to the next party at my cottage in Saugatuck.  

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Vt8zxe10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-16, 18:39

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Since we're showing off golf carts here are my two golf carts at my cottage.  

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Img_0010

Here's the coolest cat in the world, all high on cat nip.  Gets fucked up constantly and wants his AC/DC shirt on every night.  

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 38404010

Here's what that bitch Paris Hilton wants to wear to the next party at my cottage in Saugatuck.  

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins Vt8zxe10

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 502811600 Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-16, 18:45

Attention Heat Miser, Please explain why Cook is god besides he wins 502811600 DWags' cat is way cooler than sd.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next