Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine?

+15
Ass Dan
NigelUno
Ted Brogan
StylesGShmooth
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
DWags
SpartanInNH
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
I.B. Fine
19 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? Empty Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Oakland surges into showdown with No. 1 MSU

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? Empty Re: Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine?

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Expecting a lot of emphasis on defense and feeding the post. Maybe see Davis with either Costello and/or Schilling
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? Empty Re: Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:06 pm

Eron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Michigan State Basketball Gameday: Life without Denzel Valentine begins vs. Oakland

GAME INFORMATION
Who: No. 1 Michigan State (12-0) vs. Oakland (7-3)
When: 7 p.m.
Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
TV: ESPNU
Radio: Spartan Sports Network, WJIM-AM (1240)/WMMQ-FM (94.9) in Lansing, WJR-AM (760) in Detroit, Sirius XM Ch. 196
Line: Michigan State -9
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Is this game tonight?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:43 pm

InTenSity wrote:Is this game tonight?

Yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:05 pm

The Harris Era starts tonight
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? 11502706
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:16 pm

Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? CW2m-0pWEAAA2lS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:19 pm

I predict Nairn.

He's making many steps forward, and I think he's getting enough confidence finally to attack the basket. With his speed look out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:27 pm

steveschneider wrote:I predict Nairn.

He's making many steps forward, and I think he's getting enough confidence finally to attack the basket. With his speed look out.
Did you see his game against Northeastern? I'm not sure if it was the competition or what, but if Nairn can continue to play like he did, this team is going very far. He attacked the rim a few times and knocked down a couple of shots. I think he had 11 points. The more he does that, the less teams are going to be able to sag off of him, and the more it will open up everyone else.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:42 pm

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I predict Nairn.

Did you see his game against Northeastern? I'm not sure if it was the competition or what, but if Nairn can continue to play like he did, this team is going very far. He attacked the rim a few times and knocked down a couple of shots. I think he had 11 points. The more he does that, the less teams are going to be able to sag off of him, and the more it will open up everyone else.

I did. I've been very impressed with the progress he's made. Early on this season I noticed he was threading the ball through traffic to the bigs in the paint for easy twos. He's taking jumpers and from time to time he's hitting them.

I think his attacking the basket is huge. With his speed I could see him drawing fouls like crazy.

One other thing, he's so good at controlling the pace of the game. He can create accelerate the game, and he's great at slowing it down when he needs to. He has spot on instincts when it comes to this.

I wouldn't have said this last March, he had no offense what so ever back then but I think we have a very special Spartan in the making.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:21 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Oakland surges into showdown with No. 1 MSU

Forbes, next question.
Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? Forbes24
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? 11502706

Dork.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:The Harris Era starts tonight

He's about to put up at least 18
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:02 pm

What time is this on?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:03 pm

7 on ESPNU, D wags.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:03 pm

DWags wrote:What time is this on?

Schilling just Tweeted something about how it was a great, hard fought win. So I guess it is over.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:What time is this on?

Schilling just Tweeted something about how it was a great, hard fought win. So I guess it is over.

This is why OTPT is a mod and you aren't.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:35 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

This is why OTPT is a mod and you aren't.

I don't need a job (or hat)
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Fucking OT in the Harvard/BYU game
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:04 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:Fucking OT in the Harvard/BYU game

I really wanted that to be goaltending so the game would be over.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 pm

My stream isn't loading on roku. So the Harvard game is to blame? Fucking Harvard!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Oakland surges into showdown with No. 1 MSU

Forbes, next question.
Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? Forbes24

Bump bitches. Make me a geronte!! I know all!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Fuck Harvard hoops.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Forbes 6, Oakland 3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:09 pm

steveschneider wrote:My stream isn't loading on roku. So the Harvard game is to blame? Fucking Harvard!

It's on ESPNNews now
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:My stream isn't loading on roku. So the Harvard game is to blame? Fucking Harvard!

It's on ESPNNews now

Thanks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Wow Eron misses two free throws. Pathetic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Three quick fouls on MSU.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:13 pm

Make that four. Bess called for an offensive foul
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Bess kinda sucks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Tum will be fire if he hits that floater more consistently
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:21 pm

Fucking stuck with the Harvard game. For some reason ESPN News isn't part of the streaming Fios package.

Fuck Harvard vs Mormons
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:22 pm

steveschneider wrote:Fucking stuck with the Harvard game. For some reason ESPN News isn't part of the streaming Fios package.

Fuck Harvard vs Mormons

Ur not missing much. Its Forbes verse Oakland (Hard to win 1 on 5)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:23 pm

steveschneider wrote:Fucking stuck with the Harvard game. For some reason ESPN News isn't part of the streaming Fios package.

Fuck Harvard vs Mormons

It's an extra add on. I have it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:23 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Fuck Harvard vs Mormons

Ur not missing much. Its Forbes verse Oakland (Hard to win 1 on 5)

I can't believe ESPN would show BYU and Harvard over MSU. Michael Eisner deserves an atomic wedgie.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Fuck Harvard vs Mormons
You po? What kind of package are they feeding you?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Fuck Harvard vs Mormons

It's an extra add on. I have it.

I'm glad you have it bud. I can probably add it but it involves going to some website or reading shit on how to add it. I have the usual Roku set up with login credentials and its not working.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:27 pm

In the meantime I'm forced to look at Tommy Amaker who's turned Harvard into the same fraud that Duke is. The Classic lower academic standards at a fine institution and upgrade the basketball while pretending the academic standards are still higher than every other programs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next