Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine?

+15
Ass Dan
NigelUno
Ted Brogan
StylesGShmooth
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
DWags
SpartanInNH
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
I.B. Fine
19 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? - Page 2 Empty Re: Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-22, 19:27

This is going to be tough sledding. The Griz are fired up and talented and making every shot. Our buckets need to start falling and we need to rebound much better.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? - Page 2 Empty Re: Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine?

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-12-22, 19:27

Smooth transition, ESPN, NOT
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 19:28

jesus h christ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:28

We are in business. Let the come back begin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-22, 19:29

The white kid, Hoover, took 2 extra steps off of the pick and pop without dribbling before shooting up a brick.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is going to be tough sledding. The Griz are fired up and talented and making every shot. Our buckets need to start falling and we need to rebound much better.

Harsh chi because I was forced to look at that fucker amaker. I'm tuned in let the comeback begin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:30

Nairn attack that basket bud.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-22, 19:31

Good D by Costello. Really solid player.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:32

Down by 14. Shit
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:32

Nairn needs to keep drawing those fouls.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-22, 19:33

Mateen sitting next to Ishbia.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 19:34

Mateen trying to slow things down a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:34

I miss the nbcu announcers from this weekend.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 19:34

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's an extra add on. I have it.

I'm glad you have it bud. I can probably add it but it involves going to some website or reading shit on how to add it. I have the usual Roku set up with login credentials and its not working.

Fuck off. I was just saying it's possible for you to add it with the click of a button.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-22, 19:35

We are fine.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:35

The strategy is clear draw fouls in the paint. This will pay off.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 19:36

I had no idea Ellis had that in him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:37

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'm glad you have it bud. I can probably add it but it involves going to some website or reading shit on how to add it. I have the usual Roku set up with login credentials and its not working.

Fuck off. I was just saying it's possible for you to add it with the click of a button.

I was genuinely thankful chill man.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:38

7 point lead? It was an 8 point lead. Gaffe by the announcer.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 19:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We are fine.

I agree, stay within 10 or so for the 1st half then take them out in the 2nd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 19:39

steveschneider wrote:7 point lead? It was an 8 point lead. Gaffe by the announcer.

He's an announcer not a mathematician man!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-12-22, 19:40

These announcers are brutal
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 19:41

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We are fine.

I agree, stay within 10 or so for the 1st half then take them out in the 2nd.

Turnovers. Please stop turning the ball over.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-22, 19:42

Wow, WOW sucks. No hookup to ESPNU.

Guess I'll have to watch the Pistons instead
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-22, 19:43

Meh. I'm not gonna be surprised if we lose. Tough to feel our way through a game offensively without the best player in the country against a team of this caliber with this much motivation. We can do it but going to have to clean up a lot in the 2h. I'm off to the bar to meet up with a monkey and another hairy dude to watch the 2nd half. Cheers people.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 19:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Oakland surges into showdown with No. 1 MSU

Forbes, next question.
Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? - Page 2 Forbes24

Bump Spartans vs Grizzlies - Who will be our Valentine? - Page 2 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:45

Woo hoo!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:46

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:7 point lead? It was an 8 point lead. Gaffe by the announcer.

Muted them. Amateur hour production. The lady's mic is eq'd so bad. Sounds like a high school production.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 19:47

Kampe looks like a good guy to have a beer with. No sarcasm.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 19:49

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Muted them. Amateur hour production. The lady's mic is eq'd so bad. Sounds like a high school production.

Maybe it's the feed, but the color seems off too. I feel like I am watching the campus feed of a SVSU game.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 19:50

Turtleneck wrote:Kampe looks like a good guy to have a beer with. No sarcasm.

Kampe runs a good program. I root for Oakland in every game except when we're playing them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 19:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Meh. I'm not gonna be surprised if we lose. Tough to feel our way through a game offensively without the best player in the country against a team of this caliber with this much motivation. We can do it but going to have to clean up a lot in the 2h. I'm off to the bar to meet up with a monkey and another hairy dude to watch the 2nd half. Cheers people.
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Meh. I'm not gonna be surprised if we lose. Tough to feel our way through a game offensively without the best player in the country against a team of this caliber with this much motivation. We can do it but going to have to clean up a lot in the 2h. I'm off to the bar to meet up with a monkey and another hairy dude to watch the 2nd half. Cheers people.

Defense is the issue. Offense is slowly finding its way, but defense can't figure out how to defend perimeter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 19:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Kampe looks like a good guy to have a beer with. No sarcasm.

Kampe runs a good program. I root for Oakland in every game except when we're playing them.

Their name is offensive to bears.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:51

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Maybe it's the feed, but the color seems off too. I feel like I am watching the campus feed of a SVSU game.

Yeah, it's really bad. Sounds like that lady's mic is way higher in volume and when she speaks it lays weird in the mix. This is probably a bunch of ESPN interns doing this broadcast.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:52

Turtleneck wrote:

Defense is the issue. Offense is slowly finding its way, but defense can't figure out how to defend perimeter.

That lady 3 they hit I give them credit creating a really good shot. Good movement away from the ball.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:52

Last not lady. Damn mobile.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-22, 19:53

Costello!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 19:53

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah, it's really bad. Sounds like that lady's mic is way higher in volume and when she speaks it lays weird in the mix. This is probably a bunch of ESPN interns doing this broadcast.

MSU deserves better.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 19:54

steveschneider wrote:Last not lady. Damn mobile.

I was really confused until you corrected.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-12-22, 19:56

Harris needs to go ahead and dunk that.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next