Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you?

+7
The Pantry
InTenSity
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
11 posters

Go down

I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? Empty I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you?

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-24, 12:23

Just list it here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? Empty Re: I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-24, 12:24

1 black olive
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? Empty Re: I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you?

Post by Guest 2015-12-24, 12:30

5 5$ scratch off lotto tickets. 3 tins of snus frost large.  Thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-24, 12:32

I need some lotto tickets also. And some photos from the meijer print place.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-24, 12:37

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:5 5$ scratch off lotto tickets. 3 tins of snus frost large.  Thanks

You get my pocket lint.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-24, 12:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:1 black olive

With pit? Or are you prissy and insist on no pit?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-24, 12:38

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:5 5$ scratch off lotto tickets. 3 tins of snus frost large.  Thanks

You get my pocket lint.

scratch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-24, 12:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I need some lotto tickets also. And some photos from the meijer print place.

Just some random person's photos? That should be easy enough.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-24, 12:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:1 black olive

Put is fine. But it must be in its original jar or can. And it must be factory sealed. And it must contain only one olive.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-24, 12:44

1/2oz of Shark Bite please.

I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? SharkbiTE_eDIT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-24, 12:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Put is fine. But it must be in its original jar or can. And it must be factory sealed. And it must contain only one olive.

I can do that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-24, 12:47

tGreenWay wrote:

I can do that.

Thank you Mr. Greenway. You truly are a gentleman and a scholar. Whatever guy gets to snuggle with you in front of the Christmas fire tonight is a lucky lucky fella.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-24, 12:48

LooseGoose wrote:1/2oz of Shark Bite please.

I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? SharkbiTE_eDIT

We going to have a Merry Christmas, you & I. I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? 1165525128
(Sorry, but that's the only weed smilie I'm aware of on this board.)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-24, 12:51

tGreenWay wrote:

I can do that.

Thank you Mr. Greenway. You truly are a gentleman and a scholar. Whatever guy gets to snuggle with you in front of the Christmas fire tonight is a lucky lucky fella.

Welp, a gentleman, anyway. I always cuddle with my lucky fella in front of the tree. You know....afterward.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-24, 12:51

Cream of mushroom soup please. 4 cans.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-24, 12:52

Loose smokes weed? No way.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-24, 12:52

tGreenWay wrote:

Welp, a gentleman, anyway. I always cuddle with my lucky fella in front of the tree. You know....afterward.

Afterward? You mean after you fuck him?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-24, 12:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Cream of mushroom soup please. 4 cans.

Good god that's a lot of casserole.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-24, 12:56

LooseGoose wrote:

I want you all to take home leftovers.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-24, 12:57

Grab me a 4 O
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-24, 13:03

LooseGoose wrote:

He thinks he can trip on cream of mushroom soup. Noob.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-24, 13:06

I'll check this list later for any late adds. I'm off in my sleigh. Hi ho, Silver.
Wait. Wrong show.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-24, 13:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Loose smokes weed? No way.
Which would be kinda funny. Typical thinking in the past is that conservatives didn't like drugs, including weed, but liberals were all for it. Now loose smokes and Bobby doesn't. They switched places.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-24, 13:09

InTenSity wrote:
Which would be kinda funny. Typical thinking in the past is that conservatives didn't like drugs, including weed, but liberals were all for it. Now loose smokes and Bobby doesn't. They switched places.

Yeah - I could think of a hypothetical situation that would blow OTPT's mind. Something like me leasing a building to a business that provides me samples of all their products as a perk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-24, 13:34

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Yeah - I could think of a hypothetical situation that would blow OTPT's mind. Something like me leasing a building to a business that provides me samples of all their products as a perk.

It doesn't sound like its hypothetical.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-24, 14:02

Fresh jar of horseradish for the cocktail sauce
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-24, 14:55

InTenSity wrote:
It's a good thing nobody around here uses stereotypes to assume things about people they don't know. That would suck.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-24, 14:56

InTenSity wrote:

Speaking of which, how many Js can I smoke over 60 days and still pass an employment drug test?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-24, 14:57

What the fuck are turtle doves? I need two.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-12-25, 13:56

Bacon, goddamnit. I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? 1896033241 I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? 1896033241
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2015-12-25, 14:05

SpartanInNH wrote:Bacon, goddamnit. I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? 1896033241 I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? 1896033241

Oh, I got some bacon here at the house. I'll PM them to you.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-25, 14:16

Frank Ricard wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:Bacon, goddamnit. I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? 1896033241 I'm heading out soon. Need me to pick anything up for you? 1896033241

Thanks for covering for me. He added the bacon too late to the list for me to do anything about it, unless Walgreen's counts, and I say it doesn't. No way am I risking my average-at-best reputation on Walgreen's bacon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-12-25, 14:25

tGreenWay wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

Thanks for covering for me. He added the bacon too late to the list for me to do anything about it, unless Walgreen's counts, and I say it doesn't. No way am I risking my average-at-best reputation on Walgreen's bacon.

Walgreen's is open? Shocked

Asking for a friend.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-25, 14:41

SpartanInNH wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Walgreen's is open? Shocked

Asking for a friend.

Hang on...checking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-25, 14:44

I can confirm Walgreen's is open, although the pharmacy looks to be closed. You won't be able to get your oxy anywhere but the street, or grandma's medicine cabinet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down