Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Vikings vs. Packers Black and Blue Division Championship Game Thread

+6
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
DWags
Turtleneck
NigelUno
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tOfficial Vikings vs. Packers Black and Blue Division Championship Game Thread Empty tOfficial Vikings vs. Packers Black and Blue Division Championship Game Thread

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Go Vikings!

cheers
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Vikings vs. Packers Black and Blue Division Championship Game Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Vikings vs. Packers Black and Blue Division Championship Game Thread

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Packers win and they host Vikings in the playoffs. Seattle goes to Washington.
Vikings win and they host Seahawks. Packers go to Washington.

I think.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Vikings vs. Packers Black and Blue Division Championship Game Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Vikings vs. Packers Black and Blue Division Championship Game Thread

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:15 pm

NigelUno wrote:Go Vikings!

cheers

I thought you were into the Falcons.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:27 pm

NigelUno wrote:Packers win and they host Vikings in the playoffs. Seattle goes to Washington.

I think.

In that case: Go Vikings!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:32 pm

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Packers win and they host Vikings in the playoffs. Seattle goes to Washington.

I think.

Vikings might tank the game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:35 pm

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Vikings might tank the game.

Packers might. Wouldn't that be funny. 123-120.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:36 pm

LOL fake punt
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Death Roe wrote:LOL fake punt

Should have tried that vs. Bama.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm

NigelUno wrote:

With Terry as the punter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Should have used our touchdown plays against them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:48 pm

By the way, im Watching this game. I broke my no NFL pledge till playoff promise.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:49 pm

DWags wrote:By the way, im Watching this game. I broke my no NFL pledge till playoff promise.

I wish you wouldn't lie.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:49 pm

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Should have used our touchdown plays against them.

I'll take:

THINGS YOUR WIFE SAID DURING THE GAME

for $100, Alex.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:50 pm

DWags wrote:By the way, im Watching this game. I broke my no NFL pledge till playoff promise.

It's essentially a playoff game. So you're good.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Packers brought in MIT voice experts to help Rodgers with his hard count this past off season wtf? tOfficial Vikings vs. Packers Black and Blue Division Championship Game Thread 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:53 pm

I don't like that the Vikings have a player named greenway. The wounds are too fresh.

RIP Greenway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:55 pm

DWags wrote:Packers brought in MIT voice experts to help Rodgers with his hard count this past off season wtf? tOfficial Vikings vs. Packers Black and Blue Division Championship Game Thread 502811600

RODGERS!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:31 pm

How is the guy going to pick up milk with 2 kids sleeping in the back seat?

Stupid Beth. Get the milk yourself.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:28 pm

This game is going to OT at 20-20
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:32 pm

Jesus. I remember why I gave up on the packers. They're fucking horrible. From leading the league in scoring last year to this crap.

So we travel to Washington if we lose?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Stay with me Wags. Pack will win 27-20 in OT. Trust me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Am I the only one who thinks his hand eas going forward and should be a incomplete pass?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:38 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Am I the only one who thinks his hand eas going forward and should be a incomplete pass?

Yes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:39 pm

DWags wrote:Jesus. I remember why I gave up on the packers. They're fucking horrible. From leading the league in scoring last year to this crap.

Yes.

You like that?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:40 pm

Game. Take Rodgers out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:40 pm

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Jesus. I remember why I gave up on the packers. They're fucking horrible. From leading the league in scoring last year to this crap.

Yes.

You like that?

Yes. Who will the Vikings play?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:45 pm

The way this year has played out tells you all you need to know about Randall Cobb. Great gadget guy. Fun slot guy to have as your 3rd WR. Not a feature guy. Not at all.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:46 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The way this year has played out tells you all you need to know about Randall Cobb. Great gadget guy. Fun slot guy to have as your 3rd WR. Not a feature guy. Not at all.

The packers have horrible receivers. Their oline is shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 pm

DWags I know you don't believe because you're a fan and you want to reserve your enthusiasm. It's ok. But this is going to be a 20-20 game in a bit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Packers are starting to get hot.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:50 pm

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes.

You like that?

Yes. Who will the Vikings play?

YOU LIKE THAT!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Here we go. I actually think this one might end 24-20 GB.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:04 pm

AP out
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:08 pm

No way they come back
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:09 pm

D wags sack up and watch them. Doesn't seem like you quit them anyway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:10 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:DWags I know you don't believe because you're a fan and you want to reserve your enthusiasm. It's ok. But this is going to be a 20-20 game in a bit.

Packers should go for 2 in OT.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Wags doesn't deserve this.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags sack up and watch them. Doesn't seem like you quit them anyway

I'm watching. Just saw that fumble. Lol
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Oh my. Great return and fumble. It's not over Dwags.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:14 pm

Wow.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next