Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My balls have been extra itchy lately

+6
InTenSity
Gomer
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
10 posters

Go down

My balls have been extra itchy lately Empty My balls have been extra itchy lately

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:20 pm

What gives?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My balls have been extra itchy lately Empty Re: My balls have been extra itchy lately

Post by Ass Dan Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:21 pm

Shower less, you're drying em out
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My balls have been extra itchy lately Empty Re: My balls have been extra itchy lately

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:24 pm

So, otpt, here are a few things you are going to experience over the next few years. First of all, as you have noticed, you might start growing hair in places that you didn't have hair before. Don't worry, it's totally natural and will itch a little. Also, you will notice that your voice is going to be getting a lot deeper, like a mans voice. Also, you might start feeling "urges" toward women (or men.) This is also perfectly natural.

This is a very exciting time for you otpt. One of great self discovery and full of growing up. I know it can be a little bit scary, but you're going to be just fine!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Probably itching for a job
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 pm

It's the crowd you run with here.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:52 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
Gomer wrote:It's the crowd you run with here.
SHOCKING that a thread about a dude's balls instantly attracted you to post My balls have been extra itchy lately 1966794946
Played. Old. Boring. Take this somewhere else.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Ass Dan wrote:Shower less, you're drying em out

I think Danny boy here is onto something here. My entire body seems a tad dry. Cold weather. Long hot showers. WebMd meets tSwill.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So, otpt, here are a few things you are going to experience over the next few years. First of all, as you have noticed, you might start growing hair in places that you didn't have hair before. Don't worry, it's totally natural and will itch a little. Also, you will notice that your voice is going to be getting a lot deeper, like a mans voice. Also, you might start feeling "urges" toward women (or men.) This is also perfectly natural.

This is a very exciting time for you otpt. One of great self discovery and full of growing up. I know it can be a little bit scary, but you're going to be just fine!

I've got a boner.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So, otpt, here are a few things you are going to experience over the next few years. First of all, as you have noticed, you might start growing hair in places that you didn't have hair before. Don't worry, it's totally natural and will itch a little. Also, you will notice that your voice is going to be getting a lot deeper, like a mans voice. Also, you might start feeling "urges" toward women (or men.) This is also perfectly natural.

I've got a boner.

That's also totally normal. Though, I don't know if I would call it a boner otpt. A more classy term is an "erection." You will feel some urges to touch it otpt. That is totally normal behavior. It's okay. You will also feel some urges to hook your nipples up to a car battery and rub your erection on a cheese grater while being spanked by a person wearing a pony costume. Also perfectly normal. If you have questions, I can help you through this.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:33 pm

You've got HIV. Sorry. Please stop posting here because I do not want HIV. At least put in your sig line that you have HIV.  Not doing so could lead to criminal charges. You have to tell people if you might be exposing them to HIV.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Could be crabs
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:51 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Could be crabs

That's a good point. I think he was just in Maine, too. Probably crabs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Sounds like you've got the gout.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:16 pm

I really hope Girbaud doesn't see this. Yes I am obsessed with this product.

Here is what you should do. Go to Meijer. They are the only retailer I know that stocks this product regularly.

Buy this. Shower to Shower Sport. It looks like this.

My balls have been extra itchy lately 41qUayWP7XL._SY355_

After you shower and dry off, step back into the shower. Take this shit with you. Shake some out into your cupped hand. Apply liberally to your balls and taint. Do it again. Apply to your lower ass cheeks.

You will remain cool and dry and your nether regions will remain fresh and manly smelling for any potential salad tossing opportunities you may come across from a lucky guy or gal throughout the day.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down