Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

+12
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Blanch32
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Vlad
16 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? Empty Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 13:34

Just asking. A most unexpected 5 game losing skid will do that, so I totally understand.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 13:34

Not I.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-24, 13:36

Vlad wrote:Just asking. A most unexpected 5 game losing skid will do that, so I totally understand.

You're a complete tool.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-24, 13:36

Yep. I pooped my pants.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 13:37

WBH? Giving out passwords
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 13:37

And vlad, FTR, I think it's bullshit that someone moved your thread.

Swill should not be sending activity/traffic, especially a topic re MSU sports to a board that no one looks at. Kinda kills said activity.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-24, 13:38

Whoever keeps doing it needs to stop or at a minimum show a smidgen of sack and own up to it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-24, 13:39

Not me. SRC?

fwiw I changed my pw so I am the only one who owns it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 13:49

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Whoever keeps doing it needs to stop or at a minimum show a smidgen of sack and own up to it.

I did it. Chow my sack, everyone.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 13:52

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Whoever keeps doing it needs to stop or at a minimum show a smidgen of sack and own up to it.

The thread was regarding Solari's article saying that MD is showing signs of stress during this losing streak, and me commenting that that is worrisome.

What part of this was objectionable?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-24, 13:54

Vlad wrote:Just asking. A most unexpected 5 game losing skid will do that, so I totally understand.

gee, you think??

247 lite
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-24, 13:54

Why are you worried? I moved it to tBob, after tGreenway moved it to the Bin.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-24, 13:55

tGreenWay wrote:

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria shocking!!

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 13:57

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria! The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria! The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 13:57

InTenSity wrote:Why are you worried? I moved it to tBob, after tGreenway moved it to the Bin.

Was it not closely-enough related to MSU sports?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-24, 13:58

InTenSity wrote:Why are you worried? I moved it to tBob, after tGreenway moved it to the Bin.

And no one here misses reading tBob, it's must see stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 13:59

LooseGoose wrote:

And no one here misses reading tBob, it's must see stuff.
this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 14:02

Vlad wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

The thread was regarding Solari's article saying that MD is showing signs of stress during this losing streak, and me commenting that that is worrisome.

It mentioned Solari.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 14:04

tGreenWay wrote:
Vlad wrote:

It mentioned Solari.  

Oh, sorry about that.

I just found my other moved threads in "the Bob" too. So, it seems that anything you thin-skinned pussies don't like gets moved to the Bob. And this board is supposed to be different than the RCMB??

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-24, 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 14:04

I moved it to tBob, it clearly became political after Travis post. I screwed up. I put the Bruce thread there and the Vlad thread. I should have moved it to the swill when it clearly became political. .
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 14:05

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria shocking!!

It wasn't me, you dolt. I was kidding. I don't have mod powers and wouldn't know how to move a thread even if I did.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 14:05

Vlad wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It mentioned Solari.

Oh, sorry about that.

I just found my other moved threads in "the Bob" too. So, it seems that anything you thin-skinned pussies don't like gets moved to the Bob. And this board is supposed to different than the RCMB??

Vlad, as I'm sure you have noticed, there are still some RCMB fragile snowflakes here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 14:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Oh, sorry about that.

I just found my other moved threads in "the Bob" too. So, it seems that anything you thin-skinned pussies don't like gets moved to the Bob. And this board is supposed to different than the RCMB??

Vlad, as I'm sure you have noticed, there are still some RCMB fragile snowflakes here.

We're not doing flowers anymore?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 14:07

tGreenWay wrote:

Winter is coming, Greenway.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 14:07

DWags wrote:

I moved it to tBob, it clearly became political after Travis post.   I screwed up.  I put the Bruce thread there and the Vlad thread.  I should have moved it to the swill when it clearly became political.   .

You might reconsider the need to have multiple pages. The readership here just isn't large enough. Maybe when we reach 25 members you can revisit having multiple pages.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-24, 14:09

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? 1966794946

There are 4 mods on this forum you dummies. They are listed if you scroll down. There are 2 admins on top of that.

FWIW I definitely moved the blunch34 The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria thread and I will move the next 148 whining vaginal secretion I'm spotting in my tampon threads, too.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 14:09

Vlad wrote:

Oh, sorry about that.

What's troubling is that these snowflakes are serving as mods. What's the difference again?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 14:10

tGreenWay wrote:

Well, that's fucking ominous. I hope you mean weather patterns and aren't speaking metaphorically.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-24, 14:10

Vlad is a piece of shit
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 14:11

Death Roe wrote:Vlad is a piece of shit

Dwags, I think your dog needs to be let out.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 14:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? 1966794946

There are 4 mods on this forum you dummies. They are listed if you scroll down. There are 2 admins on top of that.

FWIW I definitely moved the blunch34 The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria thread and I will move the next 148 whining vaginal secretion I'm spotting in my tampon threads, too.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? 502811600 I had fun hooking a couple of mental midgets.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-24, 14:12

Whats troubling is that you believe everything you read on teh internet.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 14:15

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

I moved it to tBob, it clearly became political after Travis post.   I screwed up.  I put the Bruce thread there and the Vlad thread.  I should have moved it to the swill when it clearly became political.   .

Hold your curser over "the bob" and click, you can find your threads there. So can everyone else. Not that hard. I find it ironic how mucgh you're whining and yet calling others "snowflake" and "pussies". I find it enjoyable to browse the bob. His taste in music is exceptional, and his outstanding lifestyle is one we should all try to strive for.

You might reconsider the need to have multiple pages. The readership here just isn't large enough. Maybe when we reach 25 members you can revisit having multiple pages.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 14:19

Dwags wrote
Hold your curser over "the bob" and click, you can find your threads there. So can everyone else. Not that hard. I find it ironic how mucgh you're whining and yet calling others "snowflake" and "pussies". I find it enjoyable to browse the bob. His taste in music is exceptional, and his outstanding lifestyle is one we should all try to strive for.

Thanks for the tech support but why would I go to the Bob when there isn't even enough traffic on the f'in main page?? And the Bob is supposed to be for non-MSU sports related stuff, isn't it?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 14:22

tGreenWay wrote:

Well, that's fucking ominous. I hope you mean weather patterns and aren't speaking metaphorically.

You'll see. It started with the Bama blow out, and then the Middle Tenn. State loss, and then JLS' football season started...along with the swill enlightenment by Antiplastenos.

Coincidences, sure.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 14:23

DWags wrote:

I moved it to tBob, it clearly became political after Travis post. I screwed up. I put the Bruce thread there and the Vlad thread. I should have moved it to the swill when it clearly became political. .
Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 14:24

Vlad wrote:Dwags wrote

Thanks for the tech support but why would I go to the Bob when there isn't even enough traffic on the f'in main page?? And the Bob is supposed to be for non-MSU sports related stuff, isn't it?
tBob is kinda like Florida (or Mio) - it's where people go to die.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 14:25

What happened to Antineutrinos? Did he get fitted for a new straightjacket and sent to the tSwill Looney Bin?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 14:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:Dwags wrote

tBob is kinda like Florida (or Mio) - it's where people go to die.

That explains it then. Some topics are just too painful to have an honest discussion about (such as a beat writer suggesting that MD may be cooked for the season)...so let's move those threads to the morgue. Nice!

So what's the difference between the two boards again? (Other than there are actually people at the old one.)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 14:28

tGreenWay wrote:What happened to Antineutrinos? Did he get fitted for a new straightjacket and sent to the tSwill Looney Bin?

He's still around.. he thinks we can cover against Michigan, somehow.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next