Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Wall / Harbaughing and flip the reality

+5
Travis of the Cosmos
CORNER BLITZ
Jake from State Farm
Triple Sparty
GRR Spartan
9 posters

Go down

Blue Wall / Harbaughing and flip the reality Empty Blue Wall / Harbaughing and flip the reality

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-08, 15:29

Why is it umaa will be better next year with a new QB who wasn't good enough to keep his starting job at Houston, losing their DC and their special teams coach?

Meanwhile in EL MSU has 2 QB's who have been in the offense for 3 seasons with the same OC and QB coach, survived the first year of co-DC's who got 12 wins and a special teams coach whose team was the reason for the win in aa.

If Dantonio had lost his DC to be HC in the same Big Ten division and lost a special teams coach after 1 season it would be reported as a grease fire.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Blue Wall / Harbaughing and flip the reality Empty Re: Blue Wall / Harbaughing and flip the reality

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-01-08, 15:43

Hair ball will be at state of union this year. Nuff said.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Blue Wall / Harbaughing and flip the reality Empty Re: Blue Wall / Harbaughing and flip the reality

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-01-08, 19:49

GRR Spartan wrote:Why is it umaa will be better next year with a new QB who wasn't good enough to keep his starting job at Houston, losing their DC and their special teams coach?

Meanwhile in EL MSU has 2 QB's who have been in the offense for 3 seasons with the same OC and QB coach, survived the first year of co-DC's who got 12 wins and a special teams coach whose team was the reason for the win in aa.

If Dantonio had lost his DC to be HC in the same Big Ten division and lost a special teams coach after 1 season it would be reported as a grease fire.

It was reported as a grease fire after Duzi left, and those same two quarterbacks led us to a win over a top five team. But apparently a rent-a-quarterback trumps that if he lands in AA. My solution: Just win.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-08, 20:02

because harbs
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-08, 20:03

oh and Jordan brand football apparel

but mostly can't forget about harbs
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 20:11

Welcome to the offseason. Learn to accept it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-08, 20:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Welcome to the offseason. Learn to accept it.

Yeah, the minute I get annoyed at all at this bullshit I just think back to every other offseason since Dantonio got here. We'll measure up. But fuck Travis.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-08, 20:43

You just can't read the Detroit media. It's so biased and it's been like that for 40 years.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-08, 20:44

It's basketball season.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-08, 20:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Welcome to the offseason. Learn to accept it.

Yeah, the minute I get annoyed at all at this bullshit I just think back to every other offseason since Dantonio got here. We'll measure up. But fuck Travis.

I love Travis but he won't love me back.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-08, 20:56

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I love Travis but he won't love me back.

I love you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down