Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic movies (films) you have never watched

5 posters

Go down

Classic movies (films) you have never watched  Empty Classic movies (films) you have never watched

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-18, 23:33

Off the top of my head, I have never seen Titanic or any of the Godfather movies. I have no plans to watch them before I die.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Classic movies (films) you have never watched  Empty Re: Classic movies (films) you have never watched

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-18, 23:38

Debbie Does Dallas
Deep Throat
Pride of the Yankees
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Classic movies (films) you have never watched  Empty Re: Classic movies (films) you have never watched

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-18, 23:39

tGreenWay wrote:Debbie Does Dallas
Deep Throat
Pride of the Yankees

this is not about what you are watching right now
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-18, 23:41

Wizard of Oz
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-18, 23:42

DWags wrote:Wizard of Oz

Same here. Just looked at the American Film Institute's top 100. I have watched half at best.

http://www.afi.com/100Years/movies.aspx
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-18, 23:43

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Debbie Does Dallas
Deep Throat
Pride of the Yankees

this is not about what you are watching right now

Can't you read, fuckface? I said I haven't seen that classic! Right now, I'm watching the first X-Files movie. Actually, it's on pause while I take a piss.
God, you're stupid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-18, 23:44

you tilting, bro?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-18, 23:48

Turtleneck wrote:you tilting, bro?

Only at windmills. You got a problem with that, too?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-18, 23:49

I've never seen a Greenway vs turtleneck tilt. :popcorn:

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-19, 00:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I've never seen a Greenway vs turtleneck tilt. 🍿

Classic movies (films) you have never watched  502811600 I tried, but he wouldn't bite. I'm kind of tired now and ready to get into this movie. Gillian Anderson ain't the hottest redhead, but she's easy enough on the eyes that it should be a pretty good couple of hours.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-19, 00:06

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I've never seen a Greenway vs turtleneck tilt. 🍿

Classic movies (films) you have never watched  502811600 I tried, but he wouldn't bite. I'm kind of tired now and ready to get into this movie. Gillian Anderson ain't the hottest redhead, but she's easy enough on the eyes that it should be a pretty good couple of hours.

You've been getting tired a lot lately, Greeny. Did you ever perfect the squatting technique last night or did the missus find you in the morning on the couch with your pants around your ankles and 3 second looping gifs of young girls in tight pants bending over on your computer?

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-01-19, 00:17; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-19, 00:15

xsanguine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You've been getting tired a lot lately, Greeny. Did you ever perfect the squatting technique last night or did the missus find you in the morning on the couch with your pants around your ankles?

Not lately. I'm always tired. My trouble sleeping has only gotten worse in the last year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-19, 01:01

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

You've been getting tired a lot lately, Greeny. Did you ever perfect the squatting technique last night or did the missus find you in the morning on the couch with your pants around your ankles?

Not lately. I'm always tired. My trouble sleeping has only gotten worse in the last year.

Sometimes all you need is lube and a dream.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-19, 01:03

Turtleneck, come back! Here's my confession: I've never seen E.T. It's true, I have no love for one of America's all-time favorites, because I've never known his story.
Come back, Turtleneck! Come back!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-19, 01:05

tGreenWay wrote:Turtleneck, come back! Here's my confession: I've never seen E.T. It's true, I have no love for one of America's all-time favorites, because I've never known his story.

I have seen about 15-20 minutes of ET. Not my scene.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-19, 01:06

xsanguine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sometimes all you need is lube and a dream.

I'm always packing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-19, 01:09

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Turtleneck, come back! Here's my confession: I've never seen E.T. It's true, I have no love for one of America's all-time favorites, because I've never known his story.

I have seen about 15-20 minutes of ET. Not my scene.

Never looked like my scene, either, although I'm told he's a fan of some type of candy. I like candy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down