Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films

+11
DWags
I.B. Fine
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
tGreenWay
Rocinante
pulling69
duffy munn
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films Empty The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films

Post by Guest 2018-11-28, 11:09

Tonight we can choose from:

6pm
Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe
An entrepreneurial woman decides to spend Christmas in her hometown, where she joins forces with a former rival to plan a charity event together, but as she starts to spend time with her family, she finds herself mending past relationships.

8pm
Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa
When a woman decides to make a holiday trip to her hometown, she soon finds that the historic general store has closed, so she uses her experience to attempt to restore the place using the help of a local contractor and the townspeople.

10pm
A Shoe Addict's Christmas
When a woman is accidentally locked inside a department store after closing, she is shocked to receive a visit from a guardian angel, who takes her on a trip to Christmases past, present and future to rediscover the true spirit of the holiday.
=================
Or we can watch the B1GTen get it's ass kicked in the challenge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films Empty Re: The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-28, 11:14

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films Empty Re: The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-28, 11:16

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-28, 11:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films Giphy

Oh Bob, you crazy cowboy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-28, 11:22

10pm
A Shoe Addict's Christmas
When a woman is accidentally locked inside a department store after closing, she is shocked to receive a visit from a guardian angel, who takes her on a trip to Christmases past, present and future to rediscover the true spirit of the holiday.

Why does that sound familiar?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-28, 11:46

Does anyone have a steel kabob skewer I can jam in my ear?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-28, 12:12

duffy munn wrote:Does anyone have a steel kabob skewer I can jam in my ear?
I would recommended a two additional skewers for your eyes.. 'cause even if you jam one into your ear, unless you do something about your eyesight, you'll still have to look at it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2018-11-28, 12:17

I will need you to list the lead actress in these films as I will only watch hot xmas ho ho hos.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-28, 12:36

pulling69 wrote:I will need you to list the lead actress in these films as I will only watch hot xmas ho ho hos.

A google search reveals some photos to help you decide whether to watch:
The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films 15cb9310

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films Digi1810

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films Mv5by210

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-28, 12:43

Goose, I sometimes have to see this stuff at home.. don't make me do it here. tSwill is my refuge.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-28, 12:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Goose, I sometimes have to see this stuff at home.. don't make me do it here. tSwill is my refuge.

1) Opening the thread shows you may be addicted and in denial.

2) It can't hurt you to see pure Americans enjoying happiness and the Holidays.

3) If you need to talk about it, I'm here for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-28, 12:57

Let's see... A mom is getting abused, there's a kid who's sad, he/she meets an old dude that seems crotchety at first but turns out to have a heart of gold and they become friends, old dude kid duo tries to get mom to see that she can leave the abusive relationship, mom tells old dude to butt out and quit hanging around her kid, old dude is sad and stands on a bridge but kid convinces him he/she needs him and he's a good dude, kid and old dude duo team up to give the abuser his comeuppance, mom and kid adopt old dude and Christmas is saved.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-28, 12:59

Rocinante wrote:Let's see... A mom is getting abused, there's a kid who's sad, he/she meets an old dude that seems crotchety at first but turns out to have a heart of gold and they become friends, old dude kid duo tries to get mom to see that she can leave the abusive relationship, mom tells old dude to butt out and quit hanging around her kid, old dude is sad and stands on a bridge but kid convinces him he/she needs him and he's a good dude, kid and old dude duo team up to give the abuser his comeuppance, mom and kid adopt old dude and Christmas is saved.

Another Hallmark fan comes out of the woodwork.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-28, 13:06

LooseGoose wrote:
pulling69 wrote:I will need you to list the lead actress in these films as I will only watch hot xmas ho ho hos.

A google search reveals some photos to help you decide whether to watch:

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films Mv5by210

Is that the chick from Full House that has the Jesus freak brother?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-28, 13:08

Hey I like Jene Smart.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-28, 13:09

But I think I'll be washing my beard for The Shoe Addict's Christmas.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-28, 13:28

Candice Cameron! The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films 1f60d

I'm in!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-28, 13:44

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films 502811600 I know someone who “starred” in one of these type of movies, let’s say sometime in the past five years. Watched the entire thing to be supportive. It was painful AF. Pretty sure it’s already aired at least once already this year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-28, 13:54

Of course LWS is into these shows. The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-28, 14:13

Seeing as this is as close as you will ever get to a living, breathing female outside of a strip club, I understand.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-28, 14:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Of course LWS is into these shows. The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films 502811600

Says the man that watches them every night with his wife.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-28, 14:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Of course LWS is into these shows. The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films 502811600

Says the man that watches them every night with his wife.

Watching them and being into them are two vastly different things.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-28, 14:19

Is watching this stuff verboten because it is targeted at ladies? I thought it was wrong to judge based on gender nowadays. Man the posters on this board are hypocritical!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-28, 14:20

TheReal_LWS wrote:Is watching this stuff verboten because it is targeted at ladies? I thought it was wrong to judge based on gender nowadays. Man the posters on this board are hypocritical!

Another poop milk drinker. They're easy to spot.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-11-28, 14:39

Sounds like the effects of camp are wearing off, LWS can't wait to see Candace Cameron try on a bunch of shoes. It sounds fabulous, LWS, don't let these jerks dissuade you. Live your best life.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-28, 14:54

The Hallmark Movie Thread - Bob, Duffy & Pylon's favorite films Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-28, 15:00

s like the effects of camp are wearing off, LWS can't wait to see Candace Cameron try on a bunch of shoes. It sounds fabulous, LWS, don't let these jerks dissuade you. Live you

Just because you adhere to an "alternate lifestyle" doesn't mean manly men wont give you shit about it.

(You likes lady shows, maam)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-28, 15:11

Ah yes. The hypocrites descend with their passive-aggressive gay jokes!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-28, 15:13

...hopefully they can get that hate out of their systems and enjoy an uplifting film with Bob and his wife.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-28, 15:19

LooseGoose wrote:...hopefully they can get that hate out of their systems and enjoy an uplifting film with Bob and his wife.
I think I've hit my syrupy sweet white suburban threshold for the week already.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-28, 15:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:...hopefully they can get that hate out of their systems and enjoy an uplifting film with Bob and his wife.
I think I've hit my syrupy sweet white suburban threshold for the week already.

Did you go cut down a family Chrismas tree while sipping on a espresso macchiato from Starbucks?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-11-28, 15:33

TheReal_LWS wrote:Ah yes. The hypocrites descend with their passive-aggressive gay jokes!

Toughen up, snowflake.

Aren't you the guy who wants ty back?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-28, 15:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I think I've hit my syrupy sweet white suburban threshold for the week already.

Did you go cut down a family Chrismas tree while sipping on a espresso macchiato from Starbucks?
I usually get our winter solstice tree from the guy at the corner of Hagadorn and Haslett Road - across from the Mobil H&H. Pretty cool guy.

we didn't have one at all last year and maybe the year before,  I don't recall - a lot of the time we're out of town over break.

A few years back we decorated it with Jack Daniels, Jameson and Jim Beam shooter bottles.. that was pretty cool. That's probably the route we'll take again this year (if we get one).

but, yeah, we'll probably wear some holiday scarves and sing carols as we decorate it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-28, 15:42

I’m not prepared to call it a film until DR and OTPT say I can call it a film.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-28, 15:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I usually get our winter solstice tree from the guy at the corner of Hagadorn and Haslett Road - across from the Mobil H&H. Pretty cool guy.

we didn't have one at all last year and maybe the year before,  I don't recall - a lot of the time we're out of town over break.

A few years back we decorated it with Jack Daniels, Jameson and Jim Beam shooter bottles.. that was pretty cool. That's probably the route we'll take again this year (if we get one).

but, yeah, we'll probably wear some holiday scarves and sing carols as we decorate it.

Baby Jesus wont visit you with presents if you don't have a tree, Bob.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-28, 15:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That guy died 2-3 years ago. Just a very nice man. IIRC, there wasn’t even a tree lot the first year after his death, and I don’t think I can remember seeing one last year. However, I just saw one set up there as I drove past yesterday.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-28, 15:56

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That guy died 2-3 years ago. Just a very nice man. IIRC, there wasn’t even a tree lot the first year after his death, and I don’t think I can remember seeing one last year. However, I just saw one set up there as I drove past yesterday.
aww really? that sucks - I guess it's been more than a couple of years since we had a tree from there.

but, yeah, he was a cool guy - lived in a little camper in the parking lot there. I also kind of felt like he had a good gig, at least for a few weeks out of the year.

if we get a tree, not sure what we'll do now.. knowing my wife, she'll want something from Whole Foods. Rolling Eyes

sucks about the guy at that corner, though. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-28, 15:57

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

that little bastard better think twice before he comes down my chimney.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-28, 16:06

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Someone really screwed up their Christmas stories when you were young.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-28, 16:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Did he know Jingles?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next