Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I get Bandwagon fans. Don't blame them at all. Not one bit.

+5
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Vlad
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
9 posters

Go down

I get Bandwagon fans.   Don't blame them at all.   Not one bit.   Empty I get Bandwagon fans. Don't blame them at all. Not one bit.

Post by DWags 2016-01-19, 09:18

I go to most of the MSU games at home for a number of reasons, I'm 90 minutes away, I love the actual game itself, hell even in the bad years, I loved watching the strategy unfold out there (yeah tTy, that's why I like endzone seats), and I love seeing old college friends, and now their kids going to MSU too. Very fun to tailgate. It's more than winning and losing games up there. Sure has been way more fun going to games lately. Love the winning part way more than the losing part.

But I understand the bandwagon fans. If they go for just the winning and get frustrated with a bad product, it doesn't make them bad fans, it makes them frustrated with losing and they love to see MSU win. It's like me going to a meat store. If Nino Salvagio sold rancid meat for 4 years running, I'm not going in to buy the meat. No way. Then, if they start getting grade A cuts of fresh stuff again, I'd go back. If someone stopped me in line and said "Great, you're coming back here now, but where were you when the meat was rancid?" I'd look at them like WTF are you talking about, I'm not paying money to buy rancid meat.

I get that.

What I don't get are the people who don't see the big picture of the programs and understand that it takes key pieces and yes, luck to win it all . But I do get that people can be bandwagon fans. Don't blame them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I get Bandwagon fans.   Don't blame them at all.   Not one bit.   Empty Re: I get Bandwagon fans. Don't blame them at all. Not one bit.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 09:20

They're bad Spartans and you're a bad spartan for condoning their actions. Your card please.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I get Bandwagon fans.   Don't blame them at all.   Not one bit.   Empty Re: I get Bandwagon fans. Don't blame them at all. Not one bit.

Post by DWags 2016-01-19, 09:21

You'd buy rancid meat TOC. You're stoopid
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-19, 09:21

Thanks for understanding. Very big of you. It's simple economics.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-19, 09:21

I'm Spartan to the bone.. my blood runs green and white.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 09:23

DWags wrote:You'd buy rancid meat TOC. You're stoopid

I would not. That would be gross.

Your card.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-19, 09:36

Hey wait, I'm at 90% of every god damn game, rain or shine. I was there through the shitty times. Why do I need to pass in my card cause I understand we have people who put winning over being a Good Spartan like Bob and I?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-19, 09:37

Is it meat or economics?

Or neither?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 09:40

DWags wrote:Hey wait, I'm at 90% of every god damn game, rain or shine.   I was there through the shitty times.  Why do I need to pass in my card cause I understand we have people who put winning over being a Good Spartan like Bob and I?  

Because you sympathize with them instead of destroying them as monsters and labeling them as bad Spartans.

Maybe next time you won't take your spartan duties so lightly. Not that there will be a second chance.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-19, 09:46

I don't like to judge people. But I think I'll Judge Travis. I'm doing it right now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 09:46

DWags wrote:I don't like to judge people. But I think I'll Judge Travis. I'm doing it right now.

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-19, 09:54

DWags wrote:I don't like to judge people. But I think I'll Judge Travis. I'm doing it right now.
I love you
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-19, 09:56

Win or lose it's just a game. I like just going out showing a little school spirit, staying connected to the university and cheering on the Spartans.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-19, 09:58

I, too, like to raise my Spartan shield. Sportsmanship and smiling is the only thing that matters. I wish they wouldn't even keep score.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-19, 10:01

Giant Moose wrote:I, too, like to raise my Spartan shield. Sportsmanship and smiling is the only thing that matters. I wish they wouldn't even keep score.
I still can't believe that these fine, young Spartan student-athletes walk across the same ground that I did. That is reason enough to support them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-19, 10:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I, too, like to raise my Spartan shield. Sportsmanship and smiling is the only thing that matters. I wish they wouldn't even keep score.
I still can't believe that these fine, young Spartan student-athletes walk across the same ground that I did. That is reason enough to support them.

You've been in Rick's?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-19, 10:06

So be true to your school
(Rah rah rah rah sis boom bah)
Just like you would to your girl or guy
Be true to your school now
Let your colors fly
Be true to your school
(Rah rah rah rah rah)
I got a letterman's sweater
With a letter in front
I got for football and track
I'm proud to where it now
When I cruise around
The other parts of the town
I got a decal in back
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-19, 10:07

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still can't believe that these fine, young Spartan student-athletes walk across the same ground that I did. That is reason enough to support them.

You've been in Rick's?
I've never been there. I have walked/ran by many times.. this morning, even.. usually dodging the puddles of vomit along the sidewalk.

I was referring to our fine, young Spartan student-athletes that participate in the academic experience.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-19, 10:09

....My girlfriend will be working on her pom-poms now
And she'll be yelling tonight

So be true to your school
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-19, 10:15

I just love all Spartans. All of you. you're all a part of the family and I'm blessed that your fans. If you feel bad about a Spartan defeat, know that I'm there for you to vent too. I understand your pain. God bless all of you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-19, 10:17

Does God root for MSU or one of the private religious schools?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-19, 10:19

Not going to lie, I am kind of a bandwagon church guy. I go on Christmas Eve, and sometimes on Easter.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-19, 10:19

Giant Moose wrote:Does God root for MSU or one of the private religious schools?

Only when we're winning. And I get that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 10:21

DWags wrote:I just love all Spartans. All of you. you're all a part of the family and I'm blessed that your fans. If you feel bad about a Spartan defeat, know that I'm there for you to vent too. I understand your pain. God bless all of you.

I don't think there are any bandwagon fans that post on an obscure message board with like thirty posters where the slightest hint of nipple gets you banished for decades. Just talking about your audience choice here.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-19, 10:21

DWags wrote:I don't like to judge people.  But I think I'll Judge Travis.   I'm doing it right now.

It's ok. Travis is a drag on this board and society as a whole. If this were Nazi Germany we'd have a final solution for the Travis problem.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 10:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:I don't like to judge people.  But I think I'll Judge Travis.   I'm doing it right now.

It's ok. Travis is a drag on this board and society as a whole. If this were Nazi Germany we'd have a final solution for the Travis problem.

You would endorse genocide. You are worse than a bad spartan, which is an unthinkably low thing to be.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-19, 10:25

NigelUno wrote:Not going to lie, I am kind of a bandwagon church guy. I go on Christmas Eve, and sometimes on Easter.

Hey, say hello to hitler and Bo for me when you die.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-19, 10:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You would endorse genocide. You are worse than a bad spartan, which is an unthinkably low thing to be.

I endorse Traviscide.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-19, 10:30

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Not going to lie, I am kind of a bandwagon church guy. I go on Christmas Eve, and sometimes on Easter.

Are they in heaven or hell?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-19, 10:32

Giant Moose wrote:Does God root for MSU or one of the private religious schools?
depends on the public nature of the prayer.. if it's at the 50 yard line in full view of fans and cameras, the power of prayer is exponential, therefore more powerful and more easily acknowledged by Him.

I get Bandwagon fans.   Don't blame them at all.   Not one bit.   157843
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-19, 11:16

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Are they in heaven or hell?

Bo is the DC and Hitler is the OC for Jo Pa's Hades Hell-Fires. Hitler has put together a formidable offense this year. He Scrimmaged Charles de Gaulle's Pillow Biters and basically over ran them in the first quarter.

Their main competition Elysium Pearly-Gates. They haven't put an offense or defense together yet, but they know if they get killed, they can get a rematch three days later.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down