Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In case I die in this Tornado, I need to get this off my chest:

+20
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
SeeRockCity
NigelUno
pulling69
Turtleneck
JEK
Notorious GiB
Heat Miser
The Pantry
Les Grossman
Mentalstate
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Sponge Worthy
LoneWolfSparty
steveschneider
AMwood
Sparty11
Bill Cain
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In case I die in this Tornado, I need to get this off my chest: - Page 2 Empty Re: In case I die in this Tornado, I need to get this off my chest:

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-12, 22:40

SeeRockCity wrote:
Reputation points here are about as valuable as those tickets you win at the arcade.  About 6,000,000 gets you a little polyester bear made of Chinese chemicals.

Challenge accepted!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In case I die in this Tornado, I need to get this off my chest: - Page 2 Empty Re: In case I die in this Tornado, I need to get this off my chest:

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 23:00

The Pantry wrote:
I don't mind LWS but can't comprehend how he got that # without multiple schticks

Maybe SD is setting him up. That would be sneaky.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 23:01

SeeRockCity wrote:
Reputation points here are about as valuable as those tickets you win at the arcade.  About 6,000,000 gets you a little polyester bear made of Chinese chemicals.

So, more valuable than participation points on 247? Cool.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-12, 23:10

NigelUno wrote:

So, more valuable than participation points on 247?  Cool.

Participation points on 247 could be redeemed to access the webcams in the recruit's homes and wiretaps on their phones.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-12, 23:20

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Exploitation of the voting/like system is frowned upon.
I don't mind LWS but can't comprehend how he got that # without multiple schticks

Based on upvotes given, I'm pretty sure he's in cahoots with these two:

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/u28stats
https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/u12stats
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-12, 23:27

Early alliance formations on tSwill. I like to see some strategy behind the posting. But soon LWS will be voted off the island/out of the house/out of the RV/into the gauntlet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-05-12, 23:44

Turtleneck wrote:

LWS is honorable in transactions. Others will say the same. I recently traded him two goats, a wagon wheel, and three bushels of apples for a working lawnmower. In the past I traded him a young colt for a new compound bow. Gets a lot of rep votes from me.

I have a snowblower with a defective carburetor. What can I get in trade?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 23:52

Heat Miser wrote:

The upvote posse?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-12, 23:53

Bill Cain wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Here's a tip Bill. Take the multi-account troll/schtick BS back to tRCMB. Frankly, you're not very good at it. Doesn't add any value here.

How about you just concentrate on being Bill Cain & own what you post. Wanna be a toolbox? Fine. You won't be censored or banned as long as you don't violate the provider terms. Everything else is fair game.

And btw...your ban me/just kidding routine stinks of SD265. How about you not pull that dumb shit again either.

I see what you're saying.
I've really only made one schtick account though  with the French account. Snake always said he liked my schticks and I'm a bit rusty.

But I'll try to keep it down to one or so.

Uh...you don't consider sparty11 a schtick even though you were using the account to argue with yourself in this very thread?

In case I die in this Tornado, I need to get this off my chest: - Page 2 170414145 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-12, 23:55

NigelUno wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

The upvote posse?

I've got a feeling his meaningless reputation is gonna take a meaningless nose dive within the next hour or so.

Addition flood control has been implemented to prevent such tom foolery going forward.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 23:57

Heat Miser wrote:

I've got a feeling his meaningless reputation is gonna take a meaningless nose dive within the next hour or so.

Addition flood control has been implemented to prevent such tom foolery going forward.

I hate it when that happens.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-12, 23:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I have a snowblower with a defective carburetor.  What can I get in trade?

I'm willing to give up three cases of warm Hamms (given to me by gHost), a chicken, and a cord of wood.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2014-05-13, 00:00; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-13, 00:00

Heat Miser wrote:

Uh...you don't consider sparty11 a schtick even though you were using the account to argue with yourself in this very thread?

In case I die in this Tornado, I need to get this off my chest: - Page 2 170414145 

But but but that was his roommate!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-13, 00:01

tGreenWay wrote:

Please take this situation more seriously.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-13, 00:04

Turtleneck wrote:

Please take this situation more seriously.

I'm using humor to mask my grief at the OP's death in that tornado.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-13, 00:07

tGreenWay wrote:

Opti and Taco Salad posting from each others lap?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-13, 00:10

Aren't Bill and Ross buddies? I'm sure 265 fits in there somewhere.

I can just picture them at their local Planet Fitness, spotting each other on the Smith Machine.

'Hey brah you see my latest fake account on Spartan Swill? We are totally fucking with those old boners!'

'Yeah brah, that was epic. I'm gonna sign up for 3 new accounts tonight. You sign up for 3, too, mm k? Hey can I get a little help here?'

'You got this bro. You got this.'
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-13, 00:11

pulling69 wrote:

Opti and Taco Salad posting from each others lap?

Do they charge each other the same price for the lap dances or is one more expensive than the other?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-05-13, 00:33

Heat Miser wrote:

I like a lot of posts. Most of them are not made by LWS. But thanks for noticing.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tBlairWhiteProject 2014-05-13, 00:47

Turtleneck wrote:I can't stand Guest. You should see the crazy PMs I get from Guest. All hours of the day and night. I don't think Guest sleeps.

I did no such thing
tBlairWhiteProject
tBlairWhiteProject
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-13, 00:50

Turtleneck wrote:

LWS is honorable in transactions. Others will say the same. I recently traded him two goats, a wagon wheel, and three bushels of apples for a working lawnmower. In the past I traded him a young colt for a new compound bow. Gets a lot of rep votes from me.

You sonuvabitch. I wasted a week diving through LWS's garbage looking for things to freecycle, and now I find out you've been putting his discards to good use? No wonder I came up with zilch. Next time, show some compassion.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-13, 00:55

tBlairWhiteProject wrote:

I did no such thing

Troll got caught by the username gag....Dolt
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-13, 00:59

pulling69 wrote:

It has never been accused of being smart.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-13, 01:11

pulling69 wrote:

Denial is the first sign of guilt.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-13, 06:11

The Pantry wrote:I don't mind LWS but can't comprehend how he got that # without multiple schticks

Oh bother! Pantry get over yourself. My goodness is this petty.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Runnings 2014-05-13, 07:26

SeeRockCity wrote:
In case I die in this Tornado, I need to get this off my chest: - Page 2 Despicable-me-its-so-fluffy
Cool Runnings
Cool Runnings
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-13, 08:03

The Pantry wrote:
No.  He doesn't.

But, I'm still trying to figure out how you got your rep to 550...

You're right. Seems like more of a swallower.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2