Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls.

+2
InTenSity
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls. Empty I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls.

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 13:28

The battery on my phone is low, and the charging cord is trashed. Until I can buy a new one in a few hours, please take messages for me. I'll miss some of you while I'm away. The rest of you can gfy.
That is all.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls. Empty Re: I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls.

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-25, 13:28

RIP tGW.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls. Empty Re: I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls.

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 13:29

Ciao. Okay, NOW I'm gone.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-25, 13:31

Don't leave Greenway. Stay. We can work this out. Our problems are small compared to other couples. I'm sorry. Is that what you want to hear? I'm sorry for what I did. Please just don't go. I need you in my life. I love you. I'd miss you so damn much if you leave.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 13:37

tGW posting his final words..

I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls. Article-0-0C57A38E000005DC-564_634x526

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-01-25, 13:52

not that it has anything to do with this thread, but the sound track in that movie was great.

i just felt like you guys wanted to know that about me.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-25, 14:45

AMwood wrote:not that it has anything to do with this thread, but the sound track in that movie was great.

Thanks Oversharey Sharerson.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 15:07

I don't see or feel enough lamenting my absence. Pick it up, you emotionally stunted slackers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 15:08

AMwood wrote:not that it has anything to do with this thread, but the sound track in that movie was great.

Stay out of this thread, Mr. Who Cares Anout Your Music Tastes? Nobody!
This thread is about people missing me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 15:10

tGreenWay wrote:

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-25, 15:13

Sorry, I smashed my phone in anger after seeing this thread. I only just now got back to the Internet and came straight back to the source of my hurt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-01-25, 15:13

tGreenWay wrote:

you are not my dad.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-25, 15:23

Mondays are the worst. This thread is a Monday, right when your alarm goes off.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 15:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Mondays are the worst. This thread is a Monday, right when your alarm goes off.
I set an alarm.. ya know, just in case.. but I'm almost always up before it goes off..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-25, 15:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Mondays are the worst. This thread is a Monday, right when your alarm goes off.

Tuesdays are worse than Mondays. For fucks sake Pylon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-25, 15:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Of course you would say that. That's what terrorists think.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-25, 15:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I set an alarm.. ya know, just in case.. but I'm almost always up before it goes off..

I always wake up around the time my alarm is set on weekends. I can't sleep in like I used to in my 20's.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-25, 15:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Look, it's not even a question. Monday at least has some after glow of the weekend. You can talk about it. You can talk about football. You are maybe sort of refreshed.

Tuesday just sucks. Everything about it. It isn't even close to he next weekend. It sucks. You are so wrong.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-25, 16:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Look, it's not even a question. Monday at least has some after glow of the weekend. You can talk about it. You can talk about football. You are maybe sort of refreshed.

Tuesday just sucks. Everything about it. It isn't even close to he next weekend. It sucks. You are so wrong.

Why are you the way you are? Guess what day is even further away from the weekend?  Monday. What day is the first day back to your shitty job? Monday. Nobody says, "Looks like Blaine has a case of the Tuesdays."

Jesus Christ man. I'm almost embarrassed for you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-25, 16:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Why are you the way you are? Guess what day is even further away from the weekend?  Monday. What day is the first day back to your shitty job? Monday. Nobody says, "Looks like Blaine has a case of the Tuesdays."

Stop thinking of everything the way everyone tells you the way it is suppose to be and think. For once. Tuesday is by far the most miserable day. If your Monday is worse than your Tuesday it's because you are a miserable jobless person who is coming off of yet another shitty weekend of eating funyons and chicken nuggets by yourself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-25, 16:34

Stop thinking of everything the way everyone tells you the way it is suppose to be and think. For once. Tuesday is by far the most miserable day. If your Monday is worse than your Tuesday it's because you are a miserable jobless person who is coming off of yet another shitty weekend of eating funyons and chicken nuggets by yourself.
I think I know what I'm having for dinner tonight. Thank you!  I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls. 55953254
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-25, 16:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'll be out for a few hours. Please hold my calls. 1145798-941670_937204_facepalm_implied_super_super
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 16:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Sorry, I smashed my phone in anger after seeing this thread. I only just now got back to the Internet and came straight back to the source of my hurt.

It's healthy to face your demons straight up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 17:00

AMwood wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

you are not my dad.

I'm the boss of you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 17:01

Your Monday hell will soon be over and I'll be back to brighten your day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 20:08

This place really died out here after I announced my temporary leave of absence. I really am the straw that stirs the drink around here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down