Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here

+12
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here - Page 2 Empty Re: tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-29, 00:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Should probably keep it in-house and make it a song by our very own Pylon when he was in a band.

Goddamn, Pylon, you were such a performer back in the day...

Hard to find a video where you don't pull your winkie out, but attacking and molesting members of the audience is always a nice touch.

I still own those panties.

And you still look just as amazing.

Do you use 'Abs By Satan'?

tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here - Page 2 Tumblr_nv6j6d2U121stc3b8o5_400
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here - Page 2 Empty Re: tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-29, 01:39

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Should probably keep it in-house and make it a song by our very own Pylon when he was in a band.

Goddamn, Pylon, you were such a performer back in the day...

Hard to find a video where you don't pull your winkie out, but attacking and molesting members of the audience is always a nice touch.

If you have any poo, fling it now.

I won't post the vid for obvious reasons... but watch at your own risk....tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here - Page 2 502811600

Pylon & The Murder Junkies homecoming show in Detroit, circa early 90's...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-01-29, 02:02

Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-29, 12:01

Giant Moose wrote:I want something original like Bob and blanch collaborating to make an epic song.
I could probably come up with a little jingle of sorts.. we could record it in my basement.

(as long as blanch is driven there in a circuitous fashion while blindfolded. I don't want him to know where I live)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-29, 17:13

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-29, 17:18

xsanguine wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I still own those panties.

And you still look just as amazing.

Do you use 'Abs By Satan'?

tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here - Page 2 Tumblr_nv6j6d2U121stc3b8o5_400

tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-29, 17:20

xsanguine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

If you have any poo, fling it now.

I won't post the vid for obvious reasons... but watch at your own risk....tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here - Page 2 502811600

Pylon & The Murder Junkies homecoming show in Detroit, circa early 90's...

tSwill needs a theme song. Post suggestions here - Page 2 502811600 Worst roadie gig in music.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2