Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else like watching Antiques Roadshow?

+22
AvgMSUJoe
Banks2Mason
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
Da Mayor
MattyFresh
The Pantry
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Dendrobates
Space Lord
CheesySpartan
TheReal_LWS
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
pulling69
tGreenWay
steveschneider
tanfan!
Gomer
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anyone else like watching Antiques Roadshow? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone else like watching Antiques Roadshow?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-16, 18:09

LooseGoose wrote:Both hours tonight are from Baton Rouge - Maybe AssDan will be there?

As a ghost?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Anyone else like watching Antiques Roadshow? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone else like watching Antiques Roadshow?

Post by MattyFresh 2017-10-16, 18:30

AssDan died?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-16, 18:35

MattyFresh wrote:AssDan died?

I can't think of any other reason for not posting here in a couple of years.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-10-16, 18:37

very true, though he could have joined the circus
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-16, 18:40

MattyFresh wrote:very true, though he could have joined the circus

Well, damn, I never considered that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-16, 19:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:AssDan died?

I can't think of any other reason for not posting here in a couple of years.

I think he got hooked up with an LSU babe......end of Spartan times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-23, 17:21

Tonight is Baton Rouge followed by Kansas City.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-11, 18:59

8pm tonight Anaheim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-08, 18:40

8pm Harrisburg, PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-26, 19:01

8pm tonight we have St Louis
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-19, 18:35

Spokane tonight at 8PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-19, 20:00

LooseGoose wrote:Spokane tonight at 8PM

I'm going to keep an eye out for Jud.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-03-19, 22:35

LooseGoose wrote:Spokane tonight at 8PM

"I just saw it before I was leaving my house this morning and figured it might by worth something"... bullshit ole bitch
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-20, 07:28

'Antiques Roadshow' to film at Michigan's historic Meadow Brook Hall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-26, 20:11

St Louis tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-02, 18:02

8pm tonight - Portland
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-04-02, 20:50

LooseGoose wrote:8pm tonight - Portland

15k for a pot...crazy talk, sell that shit right away
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-02, 21:17

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:8pm tonight - Portland

The little jade thing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-04-02, 21:28

LooseGoose wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

The little jade thing?

no it was a cooking pot from Virginia in the 1800s
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-02, 21:36

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The little jade thing?

no it was a cooking pot from Virginia in the 1800s

Ok. The jade bowl was in the same price range. It looked fragile as hell to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-16, 20:02

And they're in Portland, OR right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-23, 20:15

Green Bay right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Lord 2018-04-24, 17:44

LooseGoose wrote:'Antiques Roadshow' to film at Michigan's historic Meadow Brook Hall
A friend of mine applied for the free admission but didn't make the cut.  He did get a letter saying that the local PBS station had a limited number of tickets for sale for $350.00
Space Lord
Space Lord
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-24, 18:19

Space Lord wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:'Antiques Roadshow' to film at Michigan's historic Meadow Brook Hall
A friend of mine applied for the free admission but didn't make the cut.  He did get a letter saying that the local PBS station had a limited number of tickets for sale for $350.00

I've tried for a couple of years and not made the cut. I never even got the offer of buying tickets, not that I'd pay near that price to go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-07, 19:31

Green Bay again at 8pm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-06, 19:03

New episode tonight @ 8pm- Vintage San Francisco.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-10-29, 20:00

Special Halloween edition starting now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-05, 16:31

Charleston, SC tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-24, 19:22

8pm - Roadshow - greatest gifts. - your local PBS station

Also to severe disappointment in the Pylon and Sakimano households the Hallmark Movie channel has moved to "Yule Log" programming, leaving the Hallmark Channel alone to carry the movie load.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-03, 19:53

1st 3 episodes this season from the D.

New 'Roadshow' episodes unveil 'treasures within a treasure'

The historic 1929 estate of auto heiress Matilda Dodge Wilson and her second husband, Alfred Wilson, will serve as the setting for the first three episodes of the new season, which begins at 8 p.m. Monday on Detroit Public Television. DPTV will celebrate the episodes on Jan. 13 with a special screening and Q & A session with “Roadshow” senior producer Sam Farrell (see box for details).

“Roadshow” Executive Producer Marsha Bemko is thrilled with how the Meadow Brook episodes turned out. She thinks viewers will be, too.

“There’s a quality of television that you can’t fake,” said Bemko, speaking by phone right before the New Year. “...What a beautiful spot. Meadow Brook was the perfect storm.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-06, 18:21

Another story on the Detroit episodes.

'Antiques Roadshow' ready to air Detroit episodes and reveal Motor City treasures

Starting at 8 p.m. Monday, the popular PBS series kicks off its 23rd season with the first of three shows filmed in June 2018 at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester Hills. Some 3,000 people brought about 6,000 items to the 1920 mansion built by Matilda Dodge Wilson, where more than 60 appraisers spent a very long day seeking undiscovered treasures.

The second episode done at Meadow Brook Hall will air Jan. 14, with the third set for Jan. 21.

"Antiques Roadshow" promises viewers will hear "the story behind family heirlooms, thrift store finds, and more — including a $77,500 appraisal."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-07, 17:01

Bump for one last reminder....the 3 Michigan hours begin to air tonight.

‘Antiques Roadshow’ to air episodes filmed at Michigan’s Meadow Brook Hall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 17:14

Part 2 of Detroit/Meadowbrook Hall on PBS @ 8pm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-08-22, 20:48

Anyone else like watching Antiques Roadshow? - Page 3 50470010
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-22, 21:26

DWags wrote:Anyone else like watching Antiques Roadshow? - Page 3 50470010

Here’s a sentence I never imagined writing:

That boy needs an anal bleaching.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-01-29, 08:58

Man buys Rolex watch and takes it to roadshow $$$
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-29, 12:51

Jake from State Farm wrote:Man buys Rolex watch and takes it to roadshow $$$

374 bucks back then was a shit load. But return on investment is insane.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-29, 13:02

DWags wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:Man buys Rolex watch and takes it to roadshow $$$

374 bucks back then was a shit load. But return on investment is insane.

watches are stupid, just fyi
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-01-29, 13:24

Banks2Mason wrote:

So a couple years back the wife kept trying to buy me a watch. I told her I didn't need one, go buy me something I want, or save the money... whatever. Then the next holiday came and she started up again on the watch.... So it got to the point, I just let her buy one (it was nice-ish too like $200-$300 range) and put it on my dresser in the case. Hasn't moved since, but if she ever gets on that kick again I can just give it back to her to give back to me.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-29, 13:52

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

So a couple years back the wife kept trying to buy me a watch. I told her I didn't need one, go buy me something I want, or save the money... whatever. Then the next holiday came and she started up again on the watch.... So it got to the point, I just let her buy one (it was nice-ish too like $200-$300 range) and put it on my dresser in the case. Hasn't moved since, but if she ever gets on that kick again I can just give it back to her to give back to me.

i have a decent one i received as a gift that i wear on the extremely rare occasion i have to go to court. the battery has been dead for like three years.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next