Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?

+19
steveschneider
tanfan!
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
y2kMgrad
duffy munn
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
InTenSity
DWags
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?

Post by DWags Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:51 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:
DWags wrote:

Holy shit. You must have been a slacker in undergrad. Bad LSAT?

Nope. Are you implying MSU law isn't a good school? Because I thought they did a great job when I was there. I really enjoyed my time in East Lansing as well.

I'd like to believe you, but you can't be trusted this week. Now take your Cooley law ass back to the RCMB and be prepared for a Tom Izzo ass whipping.

TIA.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:52 pm

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 Aaaa13
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:53 pm

DWags wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Nope. Are you implying MSU law isn't a good school? Because I thought they did a great job when I was there. I really enjoyed my time in East Lansing as well.

I'd like to believe you, but you can't be trusted this week. Now take your Cooley law ass back to the RCMB and be prepared for a Tom Izzo ass whipping.

TIA.

Burn the witch!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:54 pm

DWags wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

TIA.

Well I didn't go to Cooley, I went to MSU. But ok.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:54 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Did I strike a nerv?  I dost believe you protest too much. Did you stay in south quad?

Did you strike a nerve calling me a potential Michigan fan? Fuck yeah you did dwags. No one calls me that. I'd rather you suggest I'm an isis sympathizer.

What's up Wolvie?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:54 pm

DWags wrote:

Did I strike a nerv? I dost believe you protest too much. Did you stay in south quad?

Did you strike a nerve calling me a potential Michigan fan? Fuck yeah you did dwags. No one calls me that. I'd rather you suggest I'm an isis sympathizer.

Most blues are. That's implied. Quick take a picture of an MSU 1978 big ten football champions hat and post it and I'll apologize for allowing GRR to talk me into believing you're blue.

What did you and Dude do tonight? FaceTime?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:55 pm

DWags wrote:

Most blues are. That's implied. Quick take a picture of an MSU 1978 big ten football champions hat and post it and I'll apologize for allowing GRR to talk me into believing you're blue.

1978? Lol. Is that a year that existed at some point? Was that before or after they put on helmets? Lol.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:58 pm

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 Jim-harbaugh-102615-usnews-getty-ftr_13y00l0y0j81s1pbomp1svdnkw
Can we still sell points for people's avatar pics? If so, someone make this Travis's pic.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:59 pm

NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU PYLON
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:00 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU PYLON

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 2809484752
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:02 am

DWags wrote:

1978? Lol. Is that a year that existed at some point? Was that before or after they put on helmets? Lol.

You're not helping your case by making fun of Mark Brammer Eugene Byrd Gibson Dan Bass Morton Anderson and Daryll Rodgers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:07 am

DWags wrote:

You're not helping your case by making fun of Mark Brammer, Eugene Byrd, Gibson Dan, Bass Morton, Anderson and Daryll Rodgers.

I fixed it to insert commas between names to help explain my confusion.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:09 am

DWags wrote:

You're not helping your case by making fun of Mark Brammer, Eugene Byrd, Gibson Dan, Bass Morton, Anderson and Daryll Rodgers.

Were, you, an, English, major, at, Michigan?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:11 am

DWags wrote:

Were, you, an, English, major, at, Michigan?

The committee frowns upon your comma usage dwags. Probably. I don't know.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:07 am

Turtleneck wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

STFU about Michigan threads for a week.

You have Travis confused with somebody else, GRR.

But he did call Travis a pain in the ass, so he got that part right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:17 am

It is dumb we only play them once this year.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:48 am

y2kMgrad wrote:
DWags wrote:

Holy shit. You must have been a slacker in undergrad. Bad LSAT?

Of course you did, finally had some decent trim to chase.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:49 am

I've been looking forward to this week all year.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:19 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 Jim-harbaugh-102615-usnews-getty-ftr_13y00l0y0j81s1pbomp1svdnkw
Can we still sell points for people's avatar pics? If so, someone make this Travis's pic.
Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 1486952199 +1 and a RT. Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 1966794946
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:37 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've been looking forward to this week all year.

What took you so long ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:44 am

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've been looking forward to this week all year.

What took you so long ?
I was consulting with my therapist. He's helping me with some PTSD-related issues associated with Michigan week.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

What took you so long ?
I was consulting with my therapist. He's helping me with some PTSD-related issues associated with Michigan week.

Ok. I guess we can let your lack of punctuality slide this time. Just don't let it happen again.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:03 am

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Ok. I guess we can let your lack of punctuality slide this time. Just don't let it happen again.
I only ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:18 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I only ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Of course I will. Have a blessed day.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:20 am

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I only ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

GO GREEN!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:25 am

What did Harbaugh do this time?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:30 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

GO GREEN!

I think you mean GO GRONZEON.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:04 pm

hope we defend the three, cause they like to shoot them as much as we do.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 1966794946
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:46 pm

The_Dude wrote:What did Harbaugh do this time?

STOP TALKING ABOUT HARBAUGH!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Tanfan! wrote:hope we defend the three, cause they like to shoot them as much as we do.

Yep. Wish we'd attack the rim more.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:54 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:hope we defend the three, cause they like to shoot them as much as we do.

Michigan isn't built to attack the rim. You guys do well shooting the three and we don't defend it well. Should be a good match up for you guys
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:22 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
GO GREEN!

I'm hoping we add periwinkle to the Spartan color scheme this weekend.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:22 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm hoping we add periwinkle to the Spartan color scheme this weekend.
Is that one of the Teletubbies?

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 53719
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:36 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm hoping we add periwinkle to the Spartan color scheme this weekend.
Is that one of the Teletubbies?

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 53719
that's a good looking group of fine young men and women and future leaders of this country.

GO GREEN!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:50 pm

The_Dude wrote:

Heh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:52 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Heh.
Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 Tumblr_n0wwdxF2bt1tpwu18o1_500

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
GO GREEN!

You forgot the white. There's still white in our uniforms, occasionally. Go Gronzeonite!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Heh.
Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 Tumblr_n0wwdxF2bt1tpwu18o1_500

Will it be ok to talk about Michigan this week?  - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:02 pm

So, what are we discussing fellas? Will MSU foul too much and turn the ball over Saturday?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next