Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Calipari cannot coach

+17
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cameron
StylesGShmooth
CheesySpartan
tig ol bitties
NigelUno
InTenSity
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
Ass Dan
Death Roe
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
Turtleneck
DWags
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

John Calipari cannot coach Empty John Calipari cannot coach

Post by DWags 2016-02-03, 07:20

I know, earth shattering. He is a collector of talent. Coach K is not much better. Self is also a joke.

Guys like Bo Ryan, Tom Izzo and yes even Beilein actually teach and can put together a game plan.

That's it, thanks for reading my homeristic opiniin. Have a great day.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

John Calipari cannot coach Empty Re: John Calipari cannot coach

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-03, 07:23

Steve is going to get so mad when he reads this.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-03, 07:23

Coach K can coach. You don't win 5 national championships just by getting guys and not coaching them.

I agree about Self. I thought Calipari could somewhat coach but then he said they didn't watch film on Wisconsin last year so I think he's an idiot.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-03, 07:26

Giant Moose wrote:Coach K can coach. You don't win 5 national championships just by getting guys and not coaching them.

I agree about Self. I thought Calipari could somewhat coach but then he said they didn't watch film on Wisconsin last year so I think he's an idiot.

They don't watch much film on anybody.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-03, 07:28

Giant Moose wrote:Coach K can coach. You don't win 5 national championships just by getting guys and not coaching them.

Agree that you can't just roll a ball out and win. But if there was a way to give all those coaches the exact same talent I'd take Ryan or Izzo over Self K or Cal to lead my squad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 07:44

clearly you've never noticed the impressive collection of Final Four banners Izzo, Beilein and Bo Ryan have.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-03, 07:47

DWags wrote:

Agree that you can't just roll a ball out  and win.  But if there was a way to give all those coaches the exact same talent I'd take Ryan or Izzo over Self K or Cal to lead my squad.
That's fine and a totally valid opinion. I'd personally take Coach K over all of them and don't think it's fair to elevate Ryan to Izzo's status. Ryan is far less accomplished and had many of a surprising early tourney exits despite his last 2 years finally breaking through.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-03, 09:53

Calipari has 651 wins 184 losses w - l% of .781.

Has six final fours and one national championship.

Look I get it. The real beef is we all grew up in B10 country and we all like to think we are morally superior than other schools because we do things 'the right way'.  

I like Calipari because overall he has good kids on his teams and he helps poor black kids get into the NBA to achieve wealth. The kids he puts into the NBA, their families are more likely to be better off than some kid that only achieves a B10 degree on a sports scholarship.

Regarding this season, I think Calipari is bored and ready for a new challenge. Maybe this dud of a season will either wake him up, or he'll end up in the NBA. If he goes to the NBA admit it you will miss him when he is gone.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2016-02-03, 09:55; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-03, 09:54

steveschneider wrote:Calipari has 651 wins 184 losses w - l% of .781.

Look I get it. The real beef is we all grew up in B10 country and we all like to think we are morally superior than other schools because we do things 'the right way'.

I like Calipari overall he has good kids on his teams and he helps poor black kids get into the NBA to achieve wealth. The kids he puts into the NBA, their families are more likely to be better off than some kid that only achieves a B10 degree on a sports scholarship.

Regarding this season, I think Calipari is bored and ready for a new challenge. Maybe this dud of a season will either wake him up, or he'll end up in the NBA. If he goes to the NBA admit it you will miss him when he is gone.

Wow, you definitely are crazy.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 09:57

I like Calipari because overall he has good kids on his teams and he helps poor black kids get into the NBA to achieve wealth. The kids he puts into the NBA, their families are more likely to be better off than some kid that only achieves a B10 degree on a sports scholarship.

get your opinions and get out of here.

NOW.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-03, 09:58

Death Roe wrote:

I like Calipari overall he has good kids on his teams and he helps poor black kids get into the NBA to achieve wealth. The kids he puts into the NBA, their families are more likely to be better off than some kid that only achieves a B10 degree on a sports scholarship.

How am I wrong? Those numbers speak for them selves. He's a top tier coach. Calipari's philosophy definitely clashes with ours but if you can look at the big picture he's not so bad.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-03, 09:59

I love how you treat him like a saint.

HE TAKES POOR BLACK KIDS AND GIVES THEM THE TALENT TO MAKE MONEY IN THE NBA. HE CURES ALL THEIR ILLNESSES WITH A TAP ON THE HEAD. GOD BLESS CALIPARI!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-03, 10:03

steveschneider wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

How am I wrong? Those numbers speak for them selves. He's a top tier coach. Calipari's philosophy definitely clashes with ours but if you can look at the big picture he's not so bad.
I think you are somewhat right, but the guy not reviewing film is so strange. He could be even better if he did that.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-03, 10:05

Death Roe wrote:I love how you treat him like a saint.

HE TAKES POOR BLACK KIDS AND GIVES THEM THE TALENT TO MAKE MONEY IN THE NBA. HE CURES ALL THEIR ILLNESSES WITH A TAP ON THE HEAD. GOD BLESS CALIPARI!

Exactly.

Pretty presumption to think all or even most of the kids on his teams come from poor families and also very naive to think they weren't NBA kids, regardless of where they went.

Skal labisierre (sp?) was a top three recruit a yer ago and hasn't done shit for that team. He'll still end up being a first round draft pick next year.

He doesn't develop talent, he doesn't beat you tactically, he just takes his elite athletes and beats your above average athletes. When you can match athleticism with his team, he goes down. Hard.

He's a shitty coach and Steve has bad sports opinions.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-03, 10:05

Cal only has 4 Final Fours, not 6. I don't see six listed anywhere legitimately.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-03, 10:06

The kids he's put into the NBA are doing quite well for them selves financially. I don't know how you can even argue against that claim.

Look at Anthony Davis signed a 5 year contract for 145 million dollars. Clearly going pro early was the best decisions for him. If he would have stayed in college and extra three years it would have cost him millions.

I admit Kentucky isn't for everyone, but if you are an athlete that has lottery pick potential you go there live a like a rock star and turn pro fast. What is wrong with that?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-03, 10:06

His official record is 593-176. Wrong again, Steve.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-03, 10:07

Calipari needs to get more of Izzo's work ethic and he could be the best coach in college hoops. (Assuming K is retiring to battle Zika)
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-03, 10:16

Ass Dan wrote:

Exactly.

Pretty presumption to think all or even most of the kids on his teams come from poor families and also very naive to think they weren't NBA kids, regardless of where they went.

Skal labisierre (sp?) was a top three recruit a yer ago and hasn't done shit for that team. He'll still end up being a first round draft pick next year.

He doesn't develop talent, he doesn't beat you tactically, he just takes his elite athletes and beats your above average athletes. When you can match athleticism with his team, he goes down. Hard.

He's turning African Americans into millionaires quicker than any other coach in the business. Kentucky is just a different philosophy, and I admit it rubs those of us from B10 country that like to think going to school for four years is the best path to success. If you are an 18 year old that wants to go pro quickly then it's a great choice for you. Show me another coach that has this track record:

Anthony Davis: The No. 1 pick in the 2012 draft signed a four-year rookie deal worth $23,198,010 with the New Orleans Pelicans. Now he has a decision to make. When free agency starts Wednesday, Davis reportedly will get a maximum offer from New Orleans of five years worth nearly $145 million. According to The Advocate, Davis will be the 16th player over the past decade to receive a max offer a year before his rookie contract expires. The question is will Davis accept the offer?

John Wall: Take No. 1 by the Washington Wizards in 2010, Wall signed a five-year extension worth $84,789,500 million in August of 2013. Wall will be an unrestricted free agent in 2019.

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: Taken No. 2 in 2012, Kidd-Gilchrist signed a rookie contract with the Charlotte Bobcats (now Hornets) for four years worth $20,760,923. He can become a restricted free agent after the 2015-16 season.

Enes Kanter: Taken No. 3 by the Utah Jazz in 2011, Kanter signed a four-year deal worth $18,652,514. He was traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder during this past season and is a restricted free agent.

DeMarcus Cousins: The No. 5 overall pick in the 2010 draft, Cousins signed a four-year deal worth $65,619,700 in 2014. He can become an unrestricted free agent in 2018. Meanwhile, there is reportedly a battle between head coach George Karl and Kings’ management about whether to deal the temperamental star.

Nerlens Noel: The No. 6 overall pick in the 2013 draft, Noel signed a three-year deal worth $9,945,240. He did not play in 2013-14 because of injury, but played in 75 games this past year. He is scheduled to be a restrict free agent after the 2016-17 season.

Julius Randle: As the No. 7 pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, Randle signed a two-year deal with the Lakers for $6,129, 600. Randle fractured his leg in the first game of the regular season in 2014-15. He will not become a restricted free agent until 2018.

Brandon Knight: Detroit took Knight with the No. 8 pick in the 2011 draft and the point guard signed a four-year deal worth $11,589,837. He was traded to Milwaukee then to Phoenix. Reportedly the Suns have offered Knight a five-year deal worth close to $70 million.

Patrick Patterson: The No. 14 overall pick by Houston in the 2010 draft, Patterson was traded to Sacramento and then on to Toronto in December of 2013. In 2014, the Raptors signed Patterson to a three-year deal worth $18,150,001. He can become an unrestricted free agent in 2017.

James Young: Taken No. 17 in the 2014 draft, Young signed a two-year rookie contract with $3,424,320 before the 2014-15 season. Young played in just 31 games last season. He will be an restricted free agent in 2018.

Eric Bledsoe: After starting out with the Los Angeles Clippers, the No. 18 pick in the 2010 draft signed a five-year deal with the Phoenix Suns last season for $70 million. He is currently the center of much trade speculation.

Terrence Jones: Taken No. 18 overall in 2012, signed a four-year deal worth $7,145,049 with the Houston Rockets. He can become a restricted free agent after the 2015-16 season.

Archie Goodwin: Taken by Phoenix with the No. 29 overall pick in 2013, Goodwin signed a three-year deal worth $3,336,840. He will become a restricted free agent after the 2016-17 season.

Daniel Orton: The 29th pick in the 2010 draft, Orton signed a two-year rookie contract with Orlando that guaranteed him $2 million. He has been in and out of the league since. He played for the Idaho Stampede of the NBA Development League and for a team in the Philippines last season.

Marquis Teague: The 29th overall pick by Chicago in the 2012 draft, Teague played 67 games over two season with Chicago and 21 games with Brooklyn in 2013-14. He signed a rookie deal with the Bulls for $857,000. By rookie scale, he should have been guaranteed $2 million over his first two years. Teague was traded by the Nets to the 76ers, who waived him last October. He is currently on Oklahoma City’s NBA Summer League roster.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-03, 10:19

Wow. Take his cock out of your mouth any time now. You're a weirdo.

Cal is a scumbag. I guarantee Kentucky will be forced to vacate a portion of his wins once he leaves for the NBA.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-03, 10:21

Cal is a good coach. However always relying on a young team can bite you.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 10:22

Calipari lays awake at night.. wearing Tom Izzo pajamas.. wishing his most recent national championship was in 2000.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 10:24

it rubs those of us from B10 country that like to think going to school for four years is the best path to success

Just for the record. This isn't it and this is what you don't get.

There are rules in place, whether we like them or not. Whether we believe in the NCAA as a governing body or not. There are still rules.

When some abide by them and some don't, it hurts those that try to abide by them. Period, end of discussion. Don't care what you WANT to happen, that is what currently happens. That is why people who are fans/alumni of schools that try to abide by the spirit of the rules do not like Cal.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-03, 10:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
it rubs those of us from B10 country that like to think going to school for four years is the best path to success

There are rules in place, whether we like them or not. Whether we believe in the NCAA as a governing body or not. There are still rules.

When some abide by them and some don't, it hurts those that try to abide by them. Period, end of discussion. Don't care what you WANT to happen, that is what currently happens. That is why people who are fans/alumni of schools that try to abide by the spirit of the rules do not like Cal.

Sorry you're wrong WBH. Calipari is better because he takes poor black kids and turns them into stars. He's the only coach that does that. What a great guy.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-03, 10:26

steveschneider wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Exactly.

He's turning African Americans into millionaires quicker than any other coach in the business. Kentucky is just a different philosophy, and I admit it rubs those of us from B10 country that like to think going to school for four years is the best path to success. If you are an 18 year old that wants to go pro quickly then it's a great choice for you. Show me another coach that has this track record:

Anthony Davis: The No. 1 pick in the 2012 draft signed a four-year rookie deal worth $23,198,010 with the New Orleans Pelicans. Now he has a decision to make. When free agency starts Wednesday, Davis reportedly will get a maximum offer from New Orleans of five years worth nearly $145 million. According to The Advocate, Davis will be the 16th player over the past decade to receive a max offer a year before his rookie contract expires. The question is will Davis accept the offer?

John Wall: Take No. 1 by the Washington Wizards in 2010, Wall signed a five-year extension worth $84,789,500 million in August of 2013. Wall will be an unrestricted free agent in 2019.

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: Taken No. 2 in 2012, Kidd-Gilchrist signed a rookie contract with the Charlotte Bobcats (now Hornets) for four years worth $20,760,923. He can become a restricted free agent after the 2015-16 season.

Enes Kanter: Taken No. 3 by the Utah Jazz in 2011, Kanter signed a four-year deal worth $18,652,514. He was traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder during this past season and is a restricted free agent.

DeMarcus Cousins: The No. 5 overall pick in the 2010 draft, Cousins signed a four-year deal worth $65,619,700 in 2014. He can become an unrestricted free agent in 2018. Meanwhile, there is reportedly a battle between head coach George Karl and Kings’ management about whether to deal the temperamental star.

Nerlens Noel: The No. 6 overall pick in the 2013 draft, Noel signed a three-year deal worth $9,945,240. He did not play in 2013-14 because of injury, but played in 75 games this past year. He is scheduled to be a restrict free agent after the 2016-17 season.

Julius Randle: As the No. 7 pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, Randle signed a two-year deal with the Lakers for $6,129, 600. Randle fractured his leg in the first game of the regular season in 2014-15. He will not become a restricted free agent until 2018.

Brandon Knight: Detroit took Knight with the No. 8 pick in the 2011 draft and the point guard signed a four-year deal worth $11,589,837. He was traded to Milwaukee then to Phoenix. Reportedly the Suns have offered Knight a five-year deal worth close to $70 million.

Patrick Patterson: The No. 14 overall pick by Houston in the 2010 draft, Patterson was traded to Sacramento and then on to Toronto in December of 2013. In 2014, the Raptors signed Patterson to a three-year deal worth $18,150,001. He can become an unrestricted free agent in 2017.

James Young: Taken No. 17 in the 2014 draft, Young signed a two-year rookie contract with $3,424,320 before the 2014-15 season. Young played in just 31 games last season. He will be an restricted free agent in 2018.

Eric Bledsoe: After starting out with the Los Angeles Clippers, the No. 18 pick in the 2010 draft signed a five-year deal with the Phoenix Suns last season for $70 million. He is currently the center of much trade speculation.

Terrence Jones: Taken No. 18 overall in 2012, signed a four-year deal worth $7,145,049 with the Houston Rockets. He can become a restricted free agent after the 2015-16 season.

Archie Goodwin: Taken by Phoenix with the No. 29 overall pick in 2013, Goodwin signed a three-year deal worth $3,336,840. He will become a restricted free agent after the 2016-17 season.

Daniel Orton: The 29th pick in the 2010 draft, Orton signed a two-year rookie contract with Orlando that guaranteed him $2 million. He has been in and out of the league since. He played for the Idaho Stampede of the NBA Development League and for a team in the Philippines last season.

Marquis Teague: The 29th overall pick by Chicago in the 2012 draft, Teague played 67 games over two season with Chicago and 21 games with Brooklyn in 2013-14. He signed a rookie deal with the Bulls for $857,000. By rookie scale, he should have been guaranteed $2 million over his first two years. Teague was traded by the Nets to the 76ers, who waived him last October. He is currently on Oklahoma City’s NBA Summer League roster.

Of these guys, who among them wasn't going to be an NBA player before they came to Kentucky? Can you explain how he did anything to turn them into millionaires?

Enes Kanter never played in a Kentucky uniform IIRC, so that's an interesting inclusion.

He's an elite recruiter. He's also a known cheater.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-03, 10:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

"nine out of ten teams cheat, and the tenth team is in last place." Jerry Tarkanian

Big time college sports is like euchre, it's a game that calls for cheating. That's the thing there are rules, but you have to break them to be at the top.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-03, 10:37

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

"nine out of ten teams cheat, and the tenth team is in last place." Jerry Tarkanian

Big time college sports is like euchre, it's a game that calls for cheating. That's the thing there are rules, but you have to break them to be at the top.

So with all the cheating Cal does, it's only amounted to ONE title in his career and FOUR final fours. Izzo coaches circles around this dude, but I guess he should start cheating too, since Cal's immense success is all about his wins-losses.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-03, 10:40

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Uh huh, whatever you say man.

I will cede that cheating makes you more likely to win, but you don't have to cheat to win in college basketball. Unless you aren't a very good coach.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-03, 10:40

Ass Dan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Of these guys, who among them wasn't going to be an NBA player before they came to Kentucky? Can you explain how he did anything to turn them into millionaires?

Enes Kanter never played in a Kentucky uniform IIRC, so that's an interesting inclusion.

He's an elite recruiter. He's also a known cheater.

You could very well be right and I agree with your argument. Those kids could probably go to MSU, Illinois and so on and the end results could be the same.

From those kids perspective they just want to get into the NBA and they are picking Cal because he gets them there the quickest. He has the track record and he doesn't bullshit the kids or their families. And I've said this hundreds of times, what I admire most about him is he doesn't bullshit us the fans. We all know exactly what he's doing he's not hiding it. I admire that the most as opposed to a coach that is doing the EXACT same thing and keeping it behind closed doors.

You can say a lot of things about Cal but Cal is transparent.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-03, 10:43

Never trusted him. Never will.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 10:47

tGreenWay wrote:Never trusted him. Never will.
he's a deplorable stain on the game of college basketball.. something otherwise so pure.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-03, 10:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
he's a deplorable stain on the game of college basketball.. something otherwise so pure.
Bob, I don't quite understand the point of these type of comments. I know its your sarcastic nature. This is an MSU themed sports board that discusses MSU sports and college sports in general, at times. Why are you here? AFAIK, none of us hang out on boards of subjects we detest, just in order to tell people how hypocritical they are for enjoying the things they enjoy. Why not add something to the conversation, instead of acting the way you do at times?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-03, 10:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Bob, they want you to add something to the convo about cheating in college basketball. Try bringing up that game our coach was suspended. Let me know how it goes.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 10:57

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he's a deplorable stain on the game of college basketball.. something otherwise so pure.
Bob, I don't quite understand the point of these type of comments. I know its your sarcastic nature. This is an MSU themed sports board that discusses MSU sports and college sports in general, at times. Why are you here? AFAIK, none of us hang out on boards of subjects we detest, just in order to tell people how hypocritical they are for enjoying the things they enjoy. Why not add something to the conversation, instead of acting the way you do at times?
that's sort of where I'm lacking.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-03, 10:58

I guess the Committee on the Blue Threat has another kind of blue threat to consider.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 10:58

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he's a deplorable stain on the game of college basketball.. something otherwise so pure.
Bob, they want you to add something to the convo about cheating in college basketball. Try bringing up that game our coach was suspended. Let me know how it goes.
John Calipari cannot coach 502811600

when Izzo was suspended, that was nothing but an attempt by Delaney, the officials, the Blue Wall and ESPN to publicly humiliate the face of college basketball.. nothing more, nothing less.

cheating is what every other school that threatens us do. We do NOT participate in such things.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-03, 10:59

Please stop posting, Bob.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 11:02

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-03, 11:10

Cal is running what is basically just a one year extension of the Nike EYBL summer league.

Kids love taking the ball to the rim and playing helter skelter defense. It usually works because he has so much talent, but when it doesn't...it's easy to question his tactics.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2016-02-03, 11:13

coach k on a list of guys who can't coach?

John Calipari cannot coach 1431518612
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next