Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would The Criteria Be For a Potential Poster on National Signing Day at tSwill?

2 posters

Go down

What Would The Criteria Be For a Potential Poster on National Signing Day at tSwill? Empty What Would The Criteria Be For a Potential Poster on National Signing Day at tSwill?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 08:38

keep in mind, we're talking about 16-17 year old kids who are contemplating their future message board obligations while a bunch of fully-grown men wait in anticipation... lotion and tissues in hand.. refreshing MySpace, Twitter, the Facebook, AOL, LinkedIn, etc.

I'm looking for a fine young man with great character who doesn't try to abridge the right to freedom of expression of a fellow signee. That could make for bad chemistry in the depths of the server with the potential to manifest itself into an ugly display at the message board.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Would The Criteria Be For a Potential Poster on National Signing Day at tSwill? Empty Re: What Would The Criteria Be For a Potential Poster on National Signing Day at tSwill?

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-03, 08:41

I want the poster to have SEC posting speed. Those boys down South post really fast and don't have time for grammar, spelling, or sentence structure. They just get that post out there as fast as they can. I admire that.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Would The Criteria Be For a Potential Poster on National Signing Day at tSwill? Empty Re: What Would The Criteria Be For a Potential Poster on National Signing Day at tSwill?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 08:44

Giant Moose wrote:I want the poster to have SEC posting speed. Those boys down South post really fast and don't have time for grammar, spelling, or sentence structure. They just get that post out there as fast as they can. I admire that.
yeah... but the SEC recruits are typically dumb as a fence post. And the SEC boards lack class.. they steal, cheat and lie.

and, if they're being recruited by the SEC, it inherently means that their character is willing to be compromised in order to win national championships. I'm not sure that's the young man I want walking around at my message board.

good dialogue, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-03, 11:53

I also think it would benefit us if we could recruit a young man with fine-tuned copy/paste skills..

he would need to be coachable, of course.. with a lot of upside. But it would be a good get.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down