Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest!

+15
tanfan!
I.B. Fine
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Rocinante
Death Roe
The_Dude
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
NigelUno
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WORST Troll on the board?

As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap2%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap5%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap2%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap8%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
[ 2 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap5%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap11%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 9 ]
[ 2 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap10%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap12%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 10 ]
[ 4 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap12%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 10 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap1%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap6%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap4%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap6%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap1%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_lcap4%As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 84

As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Empty As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest!

Post by NigelUno 10/02/16, 03:37 pm

Vote early. Vote often.
Multiple choice and vote canceling enabled.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Empty Re: As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest!

Post by Giant Moose 10/02/16, 03:41 pm

I voted for everyone.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Empty Re: As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest!

Post by tGreenWay 10/02/16, 03:42 pm

I'm Other? Fuck you, Nigel, and fuck this poll.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/02/16, 03:57 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I'm Other? Fuck you, Nigel, and fuck this poll.

How does that make you feel to be an "other"? Maybe you can discuss it at your safe space.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/02/16, 03:58 pm

I'm in a 50 way tie for 2nd. Vote for me assholes!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/02/16, 04:27 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'm Other? Fuck you, Nigel, and fuck this poll.

How does that make you feel to be an "other"? Maybe you can discuss it at your safe space.

Good idea. Think I'll dump this dump and go talk about it on tRCMB.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 10/02/16, 04:30 pm

I moved up from last time!!!!

#Winning
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 10/02/16, 04:31 pm

How come I'm able to vote twice?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/02/16, 04:47 pm

Someone took one of their votes away from me. Thanks Hillary.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 10/02/16, 05:37 pm

I love you
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 10/02/16, 05:39 pm

Voted Dude and Vlag
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 10/02/16, 06:00 pm

Worst meaning bad at trolling, or worst as in good at it? Because Tanfan is pretty good at it. The kid is either great at it or is just a horrible person, I don't know (which could mean he's a genius). Bob's pretty good. The worst? Like the dude that tries to troll and nobody buys it? Shit, that might be me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/02/16, 06:03 pm

Rocinante wrote:Worst meaning bad at trolling, or worst as in good at it? Because Tanfan is pretty good at it. The kid is either great at it or is just a horrible person, I don't know (which could mean he's a genius). Bob's pretty good. The worst? Like the dude that tries to troll and nobody buys it? Shit, that might be me.

Worst as in you wish they would stop.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 10/02/16, 06:05 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Worst meaning bad at trolling, or worst as in good at it? Because Tanfan is pretty good at it. The kid is either great at it or is just a horrible person, I don't know (which could mean he's a genius). Bob's pretty good. The worst? Like the dude that tries to troll and nobody buys it? Shit, that might be me.

Oh, then I am going to cancel my vote for everyone. I don't want people to stop expressing their opinions.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 10/02/16, 06:09 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Oh okay. I'm going to say Bob and the kid then because they're the only one's that actually annoy me sometimes.

Not in that order, Bob, no worries.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 10/02/16, 06:30 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Oh, then I am going to cancel my vote for everyone. I don't want people to stop expressing their opinions.
Except to troll you're not posting your opinions, you're posting inflammatory shot to get a rise out of people. I honestly don't think Tdud post anything seriously, he just wants to piss people off because he works at enterprise.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/02/16, 07:58 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Ummm...chooch?

It's an opinion poll about who the worst troll is...so, by canceling your vote you're not expressing your opinion.

As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! 1284110369
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/16, 10:01 pm

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Oh okay.  I'm going to say Bob and the kid then because they're the only one's that actually annoy me sometimes.

Somebody have a tissue for this twat who campaigned to have me banned in December? I'm a starter on the team here.  Yea you can replace the starter with the bench but it just isn't the same.

-SD265
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 10/02/16, 10:17 pm

SD, how many fights do you get into on a weekly basis?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/16, 10:31 pm

xsanguine wrote:SD, how many fights do you get into on a weekly basis?

Like one with Duffy every other day. The rest of the time, I take the tswill through the ups and downs of my life through stories and magnificent opinions that sometimes garner attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/02/16, 10:32 pm

I'd like to him to fight more often just to get a glimpse of that avatar. God damn.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/02/16, 10:43 pm

I personally find Turtleneck's posts to be offensive and tasteless. Turtleneck rarely posts anything of substance. Also, another poster said Turtleneck is a lib. Turtleneck is among the worst things to happen to the Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 10/02/16, 10:48 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Like one with Duffy every other day. The rest of the time, I take the tswill through the ups and downs of my life through stories and magnificent opinions that sometimes garner attention.

I meant fist fights.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 10/02/16, 10:48 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I'd like to him to fight more often just to get a glimpse of that avatar. God damn.

It's very scrumptious.

Did you make any decisions yet, OTPT, or are you good to go?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/16, 11:01 pm

xsanguine wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Like one with Duffy every other day.  The rest of the time, I take the tswill through the ups and downs of my life through stories and magnificent opinions that sometimes garner attention.

I meant fist fights.

Oh, my lawyer told me I had to stop fighting. Some of my best experiences in college were fighting LCC trash at my unreal fraternity parties on North Harrison. Why the fuck do they bring their trash ass around these parts? Then trying to take the sorority sluts and drinking my shit? Lookin for a whoopin.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 10/02/16, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 10/02/16, 11:02 pm

I never tried to have to banned, or you would've gotten banned.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 10/02/16, 11:04 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I meant fist fights.

Oh, my lawyer told me I had to stop fighting.
Some of my best experiences in college were fighting LCC trash at my unreal fraternity parties on North Harrison. Why the fuck do they bring their trash ass around these parts? Then trying to take the sorority sluts and drinking my shit? Lookin for a whoopin.

As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! 502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/16, 11:04 pm

Rocinante wrote:I never tried to have to banned, or you would've gotten banned.

As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! Abc12310
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/02/16, 11:07 pm

xsanguine wrote:

It's very scrumptious.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to your PMs, brah. I did actually read all of your response that night, just been crazy busy apartment searching and getting my life together. I appreciate the advice and suggestions.

As of now, they sent me a offer that is pretty much dependent on a background check - nothing else noted in the offer. So I may be in the clear, either way, I fucking should be by now. I'm going to reply to you now. I feel bad.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/02/16, 11:08 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I never tried to have to banned, or you would've gotten banned.

Roc lives in Wyoming. As of 2005, 93% of the males living in Wyoming had killed another person. It's probably closer to 95% now. Wyoming is like permanent yard time at prison. Watch your step with Roc.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 10/02/16, 11:16 pm

xsanguine wrote:

It's very scrumptious.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to your PMs, brah. I did actually read all of your response that night, just been crazy busy apartment searching and getting my life together. I appreciate the advice and suggestions.

As of now, they sent me a offer that is pretty much dependent on a background check - nothing else noted in the offer. So I may be in the clear, either way, I fucking should be by now. I'm going to reply to you now. I feel bad.

lol it's no worries, man. You don't gotta reply I was just legitimately curious.

Good to hear you got the offer from the better job! You'll probably never come back to MI.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/02/16, 11:21 pm

xsanguine wrote:

lol it's no worries, man. You don't gotta reply I was just legitimately curious.

Good to hear you got the offer from the better job! You'll probably never come back to MI.

Thanks man, now just gotta find a place that's close to downtown and doesn't fuck me in the ass price wise. I replied, now reply back dammit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 10/02/16, 11:23 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Roc lives in Wyoming. As of 2005, 93% of the males living in Wyoming had killed another person. It's probably closer to 95% now. Wyoming is like permanent yard time at prison. Watch your step with Roc.

Exactly. Bitch I will shank the shit out of you. You think you got fucked in the ass by that hooker? I will fuck you until your liver bleeds.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/16, 11:29 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Exactly. Bitch I will shank the shit out of you. You think you got fucked in the ass by that hooker? I will fuck you until your liver bleeds.

Yes and I don't think you could top it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/02/16, 07:45 am

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Oh okay. I'm going to say Bob and the kid then because they're the only one's that actually annoy me sometimes.

no problem... I'm actually much more annoying in person.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 11/02/16, 08:08 am

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Ummm...chooch?

It's an opinion poll about who the worst troll is...so, by canceling your vote you're not expressing your opinion.

He doesn't want anyone to stop. That is his opinion you twit. Shocking you're unemployed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 11/02/16, 08:12 am

Turtleneck wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Wait. 50 year old lived in Wyoming and brags about crushing ass? Yea, ok...hes more delusional than nigel
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/02/16, 09:06 am

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Ummm...chooch?

He doesn't want anyone to stop. That is his opinion you twit. Shocking you're unemployed

You think someone would stop trolling because they got votes in this poll?

As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 11/02/16, 09:23 am

xsanguine wrote:

Thanks man, now just gotta find a place that's close to downtown and doesn't fuck me in the ass price wise. I replied, now reply back dammit.

Congrats, so where did you ultimately land, Denver? and you did stipulate moderating tSwill takes precedence over any secondary job. As promised, the exciting WORST Troll contest! 502811600

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 11/02/16, 09:24 am; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 11/02/16, 09:24 am

I may need to vote again. I want to see who is winning and it's annoying having to click view results. Who wants my vote? I can be bought like a superdelegate.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next