Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a basketball recruit...

+15
InTenSity
Blanch32
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Ass Dan
duffy munn
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Giant Moose
Tim Wakefield
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you were a basketball recruit... Empty If you were a basketball recruit...

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-14, 16:56

What would be your top 3? Interesting discussion that I just had. Mine:

MSU - obvious
Tennessee - obvious
Indiana - great fans, tradition, and warm up pants.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you were a basketball recruit... Empty Re: If you were a basketball recruit...

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-14, 16:58

Duke, UNC, and Kentucky
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you were a basketball recruit... Empty Re: If you were a basketball recruit...

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-14, 17:04

MSU, UCLA or Berkeley.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 17:29

steveschneider wrote:MSU, UCLA or Berkeley.

Ok, Steve. Whatever you say.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 17:30

Why is Tennessee obvious?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-14, 17:45

If you take MSU out of the equation based on fandom

UCLA
UNC
Miami

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-14, 18:25

Hawaii. Pepperdine.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 18:27

DWags wrote:Hawaii. Pepperdine.

Univ. of Alaska at Fairbanks
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-14, 20:09

Giant Moose wrote:Duke, UNC, and Kentucky

Thinking Kentucky would be the best place for you. Superior bagmen and Izzo would regularly kick your ass.

Of course, you would instantly cite his record against UNC, Duke. Not his record against your school.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-14, 20:10

Tennessee isn't obvious. That program sucks
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-14, 20:16

Wake likes Tennessee but I kind of forgot why.

UCLA, but only if that fuck Flex Alford is gone.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-14, 20:18

I'd include either Utah or BYU because it seems like Mormons produce a disproportionate number of hot women, and they all love anal. Gotta include IU because the Hoodiers have the highest number of and hottest women in the B1G.
MSU because I love Gronze.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-14, 20:19

I mean Gronzite.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-14, 20:28

tGreenWay wrote:I'd include either Utah or BYU because it seems like Mormons produce a disproportionate number of hot women, and they all love anal. Gotta include IU because the Hoodiers have the highest number of and hottest women in the B1G.
MSU because I love Gronze.

But you'd get kicked out for banging them so you're out of luck for the first semester
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-14, 20:40

If you were a basketball recruit... Image17
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-14, 20:42

Ha. Dude I saw you. I wondered who the fuck was wearing a Peyton Manning UT jersey and why.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-14, 20:44

Oh, and UCLA sounds good. I'll add Texas, Arizona State, maybe Stanford.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-14, 20:45

If you were a basketball recruit... 502811600

Some old guy who ran out of clouds to yell at is not going to be happy with you for wearing orange.

GO ORANGE!!!

- Bob
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-14, 20:45

You guys are all so stupid.

1) MSU
2) Louisville- and I'd convince them that it is a really close race between the two so that I get the highest quality whores.
3) whatever. Doesn't matter much.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-14, 20:46

My buddies from VT told me to wear something that stands out on camera. Couldn't think of a better way. Plus that jersey might have to retire if the sexual assault thing turns out to be true
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-14, 20:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If you were a basketball recruit... 502811600

Some old guy who ran out of clouds to yell at is not going to be happy with you for wearing orange.

GO ORANGE!!!

- Bob

Bump..
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-14, 20:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You guys are all so stupid.

1) MSU
2) Louisville- and I'd convince them that it is a really close race between the two so that I get the highest quality whores.

You realize recruits regularly get smoke college girls on recruiting trips right???

Cali smokeshow > Kentucky prostitute
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-14, 21:08

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You guys are all so stupid.

1) MSU

You realize recruits regularly get smoke college girls on recruiting trips right???

You just used smoke to refer to college women twice in one post bro. Work on your metaphor game.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-14, 21:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

You just used smoke to refer to college women twice in one post bro. Work on your metaphor game.

You want to get crabs from a Kentucky whore
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-14, 21:17

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You want to get crabs from a Kentucky whore

I'm sure they bus them in from somewhere. Say a metropolis like Cincinnati
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 21:26

You talk about Cincinnati a lot, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-14, 21:33

MSU, Arizona, Oregon.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-02-14, 21:46

All depends if I have a legit shot at the nba. If I have no talent, asu all the way, no contest....except maybe Arizona
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-14, 22:12

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:MSU, UCLA or Berkeley.

I put down UCLA and everyone agrees.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 22:36

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I put down UCLA and everyone agrees.

That's not the point, Steve.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-14, 22:45

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Duke, UNC, and Kentucky

Thinking Kentucky would be the best place for you. Superior bagmen and Izzo would regularly kick your ass.

Of course, you would instantly cite his record against UNC, Duke. Not his record against your school.

If I was a current recruit, I might not even have been alive or was in diapers for MSU's last title. Of course I would want to go to the elite schools that I've seen win it all. I would also consider UConn, but too cold.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-14, 22:50

If you were a basketball recruit... Troll10
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-14, 23:05

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

If I was a current recruit, I might not even have been alive or was in diapers for MSU's last title. Of course I would want to go to the elite schools that I've seen win it all. I would also consider UConn, but too cold.

Damn good thing guys like Deyonte Davis, Matt McQauid, Miles Bridges, Joshua Langford, Cassius Winston, Nick Ward and maybe Josh Jackson are not as narrow minded as you.

I really think you be better off as a Duke, UNC or Kentucky fan. Less stress and outright failure in final fours. Although I'm sure as a UK fan you would focus on losing last year to Wisconsin in the FF.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-14, 23:09

Blanch32 wrote:All depends if I have a legit shot at the nba. If I have no talent, asu all the way, no contest....except maybe Arizona

No talent to play in the pac ten ?

Says the guy that didn't have a legit shot to make his high school freshman team.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-14, 23:11

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Why did you settle for such a mediocre academic school?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-14, 23:13

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Damn good thing guys like Deyonte Davis, Matt McQauid, Miles Bridges, Joshua Langford, Cassius Winston, Nick Ward and maybe Josh Jackson are not as narrow minded as you.

I really think you be better off as a Duke, UNC or Kentucky fan. Less stress and outright failure in final fours. Although I'm sure as a UK fan you would focus on losing last year to Wisconsin in the FF.
I was asked where I would consider going to school as a hoops recruit. Sorry that it bothers you that I didn't pick MSU.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-14, 23:13

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Why did you settle for such a mediocre academic school?
Do they even qualify for the aau?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-14, 23:37

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I was asked where I would consider going to school as a hoops recruit. Sorry that it bothers you that I didn't pick MSU.

So if you were a current elite high school player you would not consider playing for Tom Izzo at MSU ? OK, fine. Why do so many kids want to come here ?

I listed a bunch and will throw in Gary Harris and Payne. Why did these guys choose MSU when almost all listed could have gone to Duke, UNC or Kentucky ? You're dream schools.

Hell, you're most hated player of all time could have gone to Kentucky.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-14, 23:39

Arizona State
Texas
UCLA
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-14, 23:40

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

So if you were a current elite high school player you would not consider playing for Tom Izzo at MSU ? OK, fine. Why do so many kids want to come here ?

I listed a bunch and will throw in Gary Harris and Payne. Why did these guys choose MSU when almost all listed could have gone to Duke, UNC or Kentucky ? You're dream schools.

Hell, you're most hated player of all time could have gone to Kentucky.
This thread said to cut it off at 3 not 10. People choose where they want to go to school for a variety of reasons. You'd have to ask those people why they chose MSU.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next