Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich will be at the Union today at 3:30

+4
The_Dude
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Tim Wakefield
8 posters

Go down

Ohio Gov. John Kasich will be at the Union today at 3:30 Empty Ohio Gov. John Kasich will be at the Union today at 3:30

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:08

Heading there soon. Bob, you need a ride?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ohio Gov. John Kasich will be at the Union today at 3:30 Empty Re: Ohio Gov. John Kasich will be at the Union today at 3:30

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:12

Tim Wakefield wrote:Heading there soon. Bob, you need a ride?

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.. family obligations.

I always enjoy going to see national politicians locally. I saw John McCain a few times - once at MSU, another time with Dick Cheney at the Lansing Center. Also saw Al Gore in the little plaza in front of El Azteco - Jon Bon Jovi was with him.

That was fly.

I was also lucky enough to be in attendance at the Lansing Center once when the uppity colored boy was there one August - probably around 2008. Saw him another time at MSU, as well.

lemme know how it goes! Kasich seems like a good dude and about the only GOP candidate that isn't running a race based on hate, fear and paranoia.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ohio Gov. John Kasich will be at the Union today at 3:30 Empty Re: Ohio Gov. John Kasich will be at the Union today at 3:30

Post by Turtleneck Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Heading there soon. Bob, you need a ride?

I always enjoy going to see national politicians locally. I saw John McCain a few times - once at MSU, another time with Dick Cheney at the Lansing Center. Also saw Al Gore in the little plaza in front of El Azteco - Jon Bon Jovi was with him.

That was fly.

I was also lucky enough to be in attendance at the Lansing Center once when the uppity colored boy was there one August - probably around 2008. Saw him another time at MSU, as well.

lemme know how it goes! Kasich seems like a good dude and about the only GOP candidate that isn't running a race based on hate, fear and paranoia.

Kasich went to Ohio State. Because of that, I could never support him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:18

Seems like a good dude, I just haven't paid much attention to him. I've seen Obama speak but that was before politics interested me at all. Don't like Barack's policies but he's a damn good speaker.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:21

Im seeing Kasich tomorrow when he's in metro Detroit.

From I heard, his meetings are positive and not negative or attack oriented.

I think if I get a chance, Ill ask him a Trump question. clown
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:21

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That was fly.

Kasich went to Ohio State. Because of that, I could never support him.

We beat them this year. We won't play them again till after the election. I could maybe support him based on that b
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:21

Kasich is a GOP candidate you can get behind Bob..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2016/01/05/deciderskasich/

"Ohio Gov. John Kasich knew there might be consequences, but he broke with the GOP on a key part of Obamacare anyway"
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:32

You people are pathetic. Weak. Losers. Not good people. The man went to Ohio State. He's bad. Just a liar. Filthy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:49

The_Dude wrote:Kasich is a GOP candidate you can get behind Bob..

"Ohio Gov. John Kasich knew there might be consequences, but he broke with the GOP on a key part of Obamacare anyway"
like I said, he's one of the few GOP folks who doesn't really participate in the hate-filled, fear-mongering, race-baiting talk..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

like I said, he's one of the few GOP folks who doesn't really participate in the hate-filled fear-mongering talk..

Speaking of fear mongering...you see the fear mongering Bern and Hil were up to?

They both repeated that seniors chop up their pills because they cant afford full ones and that all immigrants live in fear in the USA. It was a contest to see who can bash America and be most anti American.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/12/apparently-we-should-get-on-a-boat-on-leave-america-asap/

And what a world. “There is,” Sanders said, “massive despair all over this country.” Wages low. Millions in prison.

The highest rate of childhood poverty in the world. The old have inadequate health care, don’t have enough money for food, are chopping up their pills to make them last longer.

Hillary said immigrants are living in fear. There’s systemic racism. Police brutality.

Talk about fear mongering to the highest degree. The Dem nomination is a race to see who can say how awful and unfair of a country we are. Ohio Gov. John Kasich will be at the Union today at 3:30 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:55

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:like I said, he's one of the few GOP folks who doesn't really participate in the hate-filled fear-mongering talk..

Speaking of fear mongering...you see the fear mongering Bern and Hil were up to?

They both repeated that seniors chop up their pills because they cant afford full ones and that all immigrants live in fear in the USA. It was a contest to see who can bash America and be most anti American.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/12/apparently-we-should-get-on-a-boat-on-leave-america-asap/

And what a world. “There is,” Sanders said, “massive despair all over this country.” Wages low. Millions in prison.

The highest rate of childhood poverty in the world. The old have inadequate health care, don’t have enough money for food, are chopping up their pills to make them last longer.

Hillary said immigrants are living in fear. There’s systemic racism. Police brutality.

Talk about fear mongering to the highest degree. The Dem nomination is a race to see who can say how awful and unfair of a country we are. Ohio Gov. John Kasich will be at the Union today at 3:30 502811600
I don't pay attention to either of them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:55

Should I ask a question on behalf of tSwill?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 14:57

Tim Wakefield wrote:Should I ask a question on behalf of tSwill?
you could ask him if he has a theory about why the officiating in our next game is so horrible and one-sided...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 16:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

like I said, he's one of the few GOP folks who doesn't really participate in the hate-filled, fear-mongering, race-baiting talk..

In the parts of debates I watched he seemed like the least combative and most level headed of the Repubs. But he also seemed kind of twitchy.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 16:08

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:like I said, he's one of the few GOP folks who doesn't really participate in the hate-filled fear-mongering talk..

Did you ever figure out who Rush and Rudy are?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 16:52

He's a good dude.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 16:53

Tim Wakefield wrote:He's a good dude.

Good to hear.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 16:54

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I don't have time for your juvenile games.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 17:06

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don't have time for your juvenile games.

You have time to play dumb though.

Doing a great job by the way.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 22:15

Kasich is the lonely voice of sanity for this year's GOP group of candidates.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down